Next 2 days

Hello all,

While not someone who directly works in politics and spook fields like anons past, I'm connected through my endeavors in business to some very high level individuals.

Here are some forecasts I've recently been given of upcoming events and some information on the current FBI state of affairs:

1) Comey is the good guy. He knows the agency has moles. He has quarantined certain divisions off and forbid them contact with outside people. (read, the ones he assigned to sift through the 650k emails.)

These agents are not being allowed to leave until the case is blown wide open since Comey doesn't want Clinton to have any defense.

2) Theres a huge power coup right now inside the FBI. Hint: conflict with DOJ. The flood of resignation letters is only the surface.

3) There were rumors floating around in regards to the Clinton's pedophilia ring. There will be information released within the next day or two that incriminates not only the Clintons, but Huma, Kaine, Weiner and others. Video evidence. Look to the local authorities previously referenced who have this info.

4) My sources point to a strong likelihood that HRC and Kaine will be arrested before the election. If this pans out, Trump would run unopposed.
I'll be back as I am given more details. Will answer questions, however long i can stay awake.

Bonus points if you know what pic related connects to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUe4j6S8aIE
youtube.com/watch?v=8nMJC0ZxYpE
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last 4 digits of this post add up to 16

should i screencap this for the list of OP's that never delivered?

nigger you need to go back to middle school
4+0+3+3 = 10

>google image search = Mkhitar Sparapet
Mkhitar Sparapet was an 18th-century Armenian national hero and participant in the struggle for preserving the Armenian heritage in the Zangezur region of Transcaucasia.
>

Why not just release it now?

The suspense is killing me and keeping me from studying.

20. Try again

Also of interest, there were some videos leaked this evening, Re: Point #3.
Content was quickly doxxed, but not before some people downloaded it first, almost sure.

It'll come out in due time, notwithstanding.

What were the contents?

Post to Liveleak.

The picture is the opening credit to game of thrones

And talk with nypd. Got it.

You see that fb post about it?

Larp alert. What were they, where were they posted.

Think, what is the worst possible video you could get of an elected official to leak?

I'd rather not be suicided by 4 shots to the back of the head. Again, in due time.

what was up with Comey in July, why did he roll over then?

>Think, what is the worst possible video you could get of an elected official to leak?
nigger

obvious troll if you don't just post it right now. What's stopping you?

This reaks of larping man... Details...

fake

Does Ft. Worth ever cross your mind?

fucking poor attempt

I want Hillary to be taken down but Trump winning unopposed is so anti-climactic.

fake and gay.

slide thread.

calm down CTR it's a LARP

dub trips don't lieeee

Ding. Have a sticker. Neat historical figure.

That was my question initially too, earlier the better, mainly to get people to stop casting ballots they can't recast, but they have their reasons.

See

If you're going to LARP, can you at least be better at it?

>I'd rather not be suicided by 4 shots to the back of the head. Again, in due time.
>implying you have them
>I'm connected through my endeavors in business
>Here are some forecasts I've recently been given
>implying you don't have them because you are not FBI

please kill yourself OP you are the shittiest LARPer I have ever seen in my entire life you can't even go 3 posts without contradicting yourself multiple times

You guys can't seem to put 2+2 together. Explicit videos of the pedophilia ring.

I'd post, but I wasn't privy to receiving the videos personally, and don't want to die by suicide to the head 4x

its ok OP... its hard to LARP. But just start a new thread and try again. Stop saying suicide to the head so many times.

he did use the word 'privy' though that's a pretty big word that makes it a little bit more convincing

>2) Theres a huge power coup right now inside the FBI. Hint: conflict with DOJ

Elect nigger mulattoes, get Africa tier politics. Serves you right, faggot burgerstanies.

I never implied I had the content myself. I was caught up to speed rather late in the day.

kek bump

1)FBI has possessed the "deleted" emails since August of 2015.

2)FBIanon's hint was that info would be made public before the election with Comey's intention being to let the public decide themselves with their vote, avoiding a complete federal gov't fallout/meltdown Trump's DOJ prosecutes with Comey remaining head of the FBI.

3) NYPD is a sieve when it comes to things like this.

4)Trump wins bigly and without a doubt by 10pm November 8th, Hillary & the whole crew then gets arrested November 9th. There's no other way it can happen peacefully.

holy fuck Mexican drug cartel coming in with the bantz
>and don't want to die by suicide to the head 4x
maybe not but everyone in this thread seems to want you to
you did when you said 'i dont want to get shot 4x in the back of the head for leaking them'

>The flood of resignation letters is only the surface.
Were these piled on his desk because he refused to accept them?

Is he gonna call in the squad once it's go time?

Seriously, You're not good at this LARPing. Please, I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

If you're larping I will off you m8

Was all this shit recovered from Weiner's computer? Was his laptop really the accidental archive all along?

stop you're going to make him think he's actually good at LARPing

Yes, the deleted emails.
Not Humas.

>I never implied I had the content myself. I was caught up to speed rather late in the day.

Then why did you say

>I'd post, but I wasn't privy to receiving the videos personally, and don't want to die by suicide to the head 4x in

If you keep insisting on this LARP, at least try to stay consistent with your story.

I honestly don't know. Again, I'm not as in the loop as others, given I'm not in the intel field. I'm sharing what I've been told first hand.

I viewed the content, but did not download. Make more sense?

bad larp

it doesn't even matter if this guy is actually posting at 2AM on a KKK affiliated anime image board, we get so many LARPers in here that it doesn't matter if someone gave us the nuclear codes and obamas email password

unless you are leaking, then fuck off OP, and if you are leaking, fuck off to somewhere that will actually put those leaks to use

These doubles have bought you a small amount of credibility. When can we expect the pedo videos to be leaked?

>
3) There were rumors floating around in regards to the Clinton's pedophilia ring. There will be information released within the next day or two that incriminates not only the Clintons, but Huma, Kaine, Weiner and others. Video evidence. Look to the local authorities previously referenced who have this info.

please kek let this be true

6/10 LARPer

You need to give us a shred of proof if you wanna be taken seriously

Very soon. I have insider sources... Top men in the fbi that tell me

i-is there anything you want me to re-assure you of and confirm your bias i-i mean is there any more questions you have?

/thread

>5656565

What do you know about the video that Rick Wilson keeps referencing about Trump that will drop in the next few days?

Were the victims in the video male or female?

don't answer

>they have their reasons
What reasons?

20% of people have voted already. It's ALMOST TOO LATE

Lets just say... As long as they are young they will satisfy the elites sick perversions, otherwise they don't discriminate if you catch my drift.

As far as I know he is bluffing, my men in the FBI did a comprehensive investigation on Trump and could find absolutely no evidence of wrong doing.

>Larping with seekrit biz connection intel
>Kaine and Hilldog arrested

No, that would never happen. What would happen though is Obama would suspend elections, and Hilldog would "step down". Then there would be hundreds of civil suits and a 10 year long court case until Hilldog sees a jail cell.

Sorry, not leaking. Only going off what I've been told directly from people in the know. They haven't been wrong so far.

If they decide to even publicly release? Within the week. Not sure if they will, or theyll just give the press release version without the X rated content.

psypowers

This new content could change that precedent...

Were the videos taken on the Lolita Express plane? Or in Haiti or other country?

youtube.com/watch?v=CUe4j6S8aIE

> Kaine a pedo

He /looks/ like a pedo.

Would you name three stocks to invest in? Or is gold a buy given what will happen soon?

Watch the news. All the evidence will eventually boil to the surface.

If not, I'm just a 6/10 LARPer. :-)

Thanks man, whatever / whoever you are.

CIA, FBI, NSA, DOJ, ILLUMINATI have been posting here a lot lately, go make your own Taiwanese basket weaving forum

Is i true that in real life when the F.B.I. come to question or arrest someone, they don't identify themselves like they do in the movies by saying F.B.I.
Instead they say it like a whole word, pronounced as (febi).
>open up its Febi! We have a warrant.

op, you are trying way too hard. trump is gonna eat a mondale-level landslide. it's over. forced trump meme is forced. and done.

>This guy is a fuckwit.
>Fuck Hillary, Fuck Corney, Fuck USA.
>Whole world hates USA - fuck off.
Hopefully Russia bombs the fuck out of you next year and we get a new world leader.

Fuck USA.

Sincerely - Australia.

I'd hate everyone if I spent all day huffing petrol too.

How else am I supposed to phrase it? Believe me, I was taken aback when I heard it myself too.

They warned me about the Aussie shitposters here.

oy mate toss another aboriginal into the bonfire

>Americans think they are the good guys.
>Whole world wants USA to fuck off.
>Leave other countries alone.
>USA illegally spy on citizens, countries, etc.
USA can not be trusted - the time has come for a new world leader to take charge.

>The whole world loves Russia, Russia does no wrong.
>The whole world thinks USA is retarded and is trying to take over the world.

The shift of power is near.

Just remember America, "You had it coming".

#dealwithit

youtube.com/watch?v=8nMJC0ZxYpE

>Van Damme endorses Trump

lol do you walk with your head instead of your feets?

Sup Forums - LARPing bullshit

Why come and post here about it?

Like I said, Americans are retarded.
>This American thinks I can walk on my head.

because LARPing gives people a sense of being centre of attention? Why do you think compulsive liars exist?

>he can't walk on his head

Fucking pleb Colonial.

CTR disinformation shill who cant into ids discovered

pack it up everybody its ober

>asking yourself questions

Why are you replying to yourself OP?

why are you talking to yourself? You do know taking your tripcode off doesn't change your posting ID. You are still sr2HENA2

>removes tripcode and proceeds to talk to self

GLORY TO AUSTRALIA YOU POMMY CUNTS - also - FUCK USA!

HO HO!

I wonder where OP went?

2/10 larper ... very low energy

are they paying CTR now to do larping ?

/> This

What are you talking about, i can clearly change IDs see?

When banned, just reset the modem and have another million IP's to use.

O___________O

Who the fuck cares, I'm a famous politician. AMA

Is Thiel and his software part of the power struggle inside FBI? He seems like a good card to play.

you idiots don't get it. if you were really disclosing valuable national secrets, do you think you would make yourself look like some credible source so they could track you down and suicide you 4x to the head?

NO.

You would make it look like you were a retarded semi-literate LARPer. This is the only way we will ever see a glimpse of the real truth

WHY ARE YOU NOT IN PRISON?

This is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

>HRC and Kaine will be arrested before the election.

yeah, no.

The investigation ended and I was cleared of all charges, but my opponent is in bed with the Russians

ctr is raiding this board be careful of fags on this board, also is the election going to cancel

KEK Power
>bigly

>ALL PRAISE MOTHER RUSSIA, GLORIOUS RULERS OF THE NEW AGE - THAT WILL QUASH USA FINALLY - AND END THEIR REIGN OF TERROR!

>Russia is also destroying ISIS more than USA, which USA created.