What caused literally everyone to turn on her at once?

what caused literally everyone to turn on her at once?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The FBI announcing their reopening of the investigation into her email situation.

Media rats are abandoning a sinking ship, trying to save their own skins like the vermin they are. No honor.

critical mass

>He has found a new apprentince.

OC please no bully

There is no honor among thieves.

>what caused literally everyone to turn her on at once?

uh what

They are trying to save face and look like they were totally not biased at the last minute.

Kinda sick actually.

do you live under a rock?

Nobody was ever for her. We told you the polls were rigged

I used to, but no

650,000 emails. Think about that. That is a LOT of email. Everyone knows there is dirt in there. Dirt that carries prison terms. Everyone is distancing themselves.

>This photo isn't edited.

When they realized she was going to lose.

Rats flee a sinking ship

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

they found the pedo stash

This.

We won't forget though.

And we will ensure that they will be removed from their pulpits when the time comes.

Edward luttwak says that if she gets elected she will be impeached and prosecuted.

The kek awakens.

She had another stroke.

corruption piles up. People started hearing about her wanting to reintroduce the draft through draft our daughters.

Sheeple on Jewbook are still clinging on.
>tfw most of your university is voting for her because they're 99% liberal 'follow whatever the media says'

politics is like chess. You go around attacking your opponent's king with one piece, each time you check them they'll just move out of the way and you'll never get anywhere.

The key is to get all of your pieces attacking at once, that way they are cornered and there is no escape.

They hate us cause they ain't us

jelly of the first female POTUS

good thing the media is turning on her as well

FBI btfoing her out.

hillary eating huma. it's kinda sick but i can't wait to see that.

I will vote for whichever side can get me laid first. I am a virgin and I am in my 30's

To me it looks like the polls are being manipulated. You tell the people that Trump is getting a lead so you get Hillary voters to go out and vote. It's a cheap but efficient strategy.

This.

Media knows the day of the rope is nearing and Trump presidency is guaranteed. Abandon the Clinton titanic and hope Obama removes her and suspends the election is all they can do at this point.

Internal pedophilia leak.

It might hit the MSM before November 7th but it will eventually.

The new FBI probe was the signal that her various indiscretions weren't going to be swept under the rug this time. The full weight of the Clinton machine is going to collapse and no one wants to be standing near it when it does.

Everyone already hated her. They just couldn't do anything about it before because she wielded too much power.

She's finally crumbling now though, and it's great.

Getting exposed in Wikileaks every single day has something to do it with it too, tons of the journo rats getting fired left right and center these days for "conflict of interest" as subscriptions plummet.

She's only pretending to crumble.

Clintanic desu. Nobody wants to be around when that ship sinks.

What the fuck is wrong with her left eye?

V A S C U L A R

D
E
M
E
N
T
I
A

It certainly had something to do with it and god bless the leakers but the court of public opinion isn't quite as powerful as actual court in this day and age.

Yeah she's just faking the mental breakdown.

News watchers and readers are punishing the cuck media through declining viewership. The media rats have no option but to bend the knee.

Vote Trump and then get a Russian bride.
If you vote Hillary then all trade will be barred, including slavic waifus and rare pepes.

there was no mental breakdown.

whoops nypd says there's hard evidence of hillary ringleading the lolita express time to bail bros

Everyone remembered that you don't stick your dick in crazy.

>god bless the leakers
Anthony "saved America with my leaky benis" Weiner

I am poor. can't afford a russian bride

They know things we don't

bad things

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY

You won't be when Trump brings back JOBS.

So, strictly physical then? Makes sense.

She's going to prison. No one wants to get dragged down with her when she falls.

I'm sure Obama is scared shitless

Wikileaks/Kim Dotcom forced the FBI to take action or all the documents will be released to the public and the USA would no longer exist because of the level of corruption.

I'm going to sleep. God bless all and vote Trump. I want my russian bride.

"As part of our deal Mr. Obama, I also want all of the Lobster Risoto"

Meme magic

The 15 year old girl is the real hero in this. She probably should get the Congressional Award for her part in combating corruption in America and an FBI internship upon enrollment in a 4 year university degree pertaining to domestic law enforcement.

weaponized autism woke America the fuck up

if the "grab her by the pussy" tape was the worst thing they had on Trump they really did it too early. do you think they will have a final attack up their sleeve?

Redpill me on this topic

>give kids autism
>make sexual culture increasingly competitive for males
>autismvirgins meme it all into collapse
Well.

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Nice photoshop, but doge meme is outdated.

They're trying to scare people into showing up to vote.

Oldest trick in the book.

You don't get a subpoena to hand over your email and then

1/ delete
2/ get a special program called 'Bleachbit' to ultra delete
3/ smash devices with a hammer!!

Unless you REALLY don't want that info in the hands of law enforcement.

It's a safe bet that there is at least one or two (possibly more!?) slighty illegal things there.

the emails are only part of it. the CF is a racket designed to enrich the clintons and their friends by selling access and influence under the guise of charity work. they've built a huge spiderweb of contacts and they're using the prestige and power of the american government to increase their own power and wealth. it's patronage and cronyism built on the back of "public service".

Either this or Trump has cut a deal with the true powers, and the orders are now trickling down.

But what they're doing is effectively black-pilling liberals into abstaining from voting. Bad move on their part.