HAPPENING

"The Second American Revolution is happening now according to a series of breaking YouTube videos by former longtime, highly decorated member of the US intelligence community Dr. Steve Pieczenik. The weeks leading up the 2016 US presidential election have been historical in many regards. Specifically, the deeply troubled Democratic National Committee (DNC) has taken fire from multiple angles, all with the intent of spotlighting their crimes, corruption and inhuman operating procedures."

jeffereyjaxen.com/blog/2nd-american-revolution-in-play-countercoup-sees-us-intelligence-agencies-wikileaks-defend-us-republic

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11740745
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kim Dotcom: Wikileaks could release emails putting Hillary Clinton in 'serious trouble'

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11740745

When is wiki leaks dumping its leaks?

Election is a fucking week away now

no clue but they better fucking hurry up

bump

They probably want Clinton to be President just because taking down "the President" is bigger than taking down "some crazy lady trying to be president"

Nice digits

Kek be praised

How will things actually be different?

Witnessed

It's supposed to be Happening This Week. My guess, starting tomorrow.

>
Everyone was saying it was supposed to happen on tuesday. Now what? We can't let Hillary gain power

And to further question, is there proof that Dr. Steve Piezenik and his group are the ones who hacked the emails and sent it to wikileaks? How do we know that he just heard about it and thought it was a good idea to take the blame/glory of stealing emails?

My stomach is upside down

This is too much to take in,I'm so fucking nauseous right now,I need a rest...

See you lads....On the other side...

leak?

Checked.

Wikileaks needs to confirm whether or not Dr. Piezenik is involved because the views on that youtube video are already over 100,000

it's now at 257,211 views

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Praise kek, glorious quads

Going to bed. Hopefully something happens tomorrow.

They. Don't. Have. Anything.

Larping is fun, but there just isn't any real dirt on Hillary OR Trump.

Wikileaks have fuck all, and the same goes for anyone else claiming they have anything juicy.

You know it's true.

The best you have on Hillary is improper storage of emails and the best you have on Trump is the word "pussy".

It's all a fucking hype show, accept it and move on.

Jullian, is that you?

Nice bantz Aussie

They will wait for her to be President. How else would you create massive social unrest if you were a Russian spy?

and if the Russian spies can bring forth documented evidence of corruption, fraud and money laundering?

Hillary had to have emailed Podesta, where are the Hillary emails in the Podesta files?

We MUST draft a new Declaration of Independence.

>lookgreentext