Well, is it Sup Forums? I for one find this new transgendered Snake-Eyes pretty cute. CUTE, I SAY!

Well, is it Sup Forums? I for one find this new transgendered Snake-Eyes pretty cute. CUTE, I SAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCUvQBmy7MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off.

Is this actually a transgendered person, or just a woman dressed up as snake eyes?

>is it kawai
They're trying to get the manga audience but it just make me want to stop reading comics

>Is it Kawaii
That's not actual dialogue of course

Just going by the red I imagine its Jinx.

It's a woman with the mind of Snake-Eyes merged into her body. I love how that's not even the craziest part of the current G.I. Joe storylines. Goddamn Dr. Venom is back from the dead!

Like this, she seem Robocop.

And he's building a soulless robot super-soldier with the mind and skills of Snake-Eyes.

We're one more Snake-Eyes away from Hama actually doing a Reign of the Supermen story with Snake-Eyes.

I genuinely can't tell if you're joking. The comic has such shit and the writer is a pussy dick

>and the writer is a pussy dick

Larry Hama could fuck you up even today, faggot. Motherfucker was in NAM.

Oh, I thought this was from the "Crown Jewel"

> all that's missing is Teen Snake-Eyes.
> we have heir to Snake-Eyes.
> we have rule 34 Snake-Eyes.
> Soon we'll have Cyber-Snake.

If only Billy were alive.

This is our teen Snake-Eyes, isn't it?

We already had "guy inspired by Snake-Eyes and wearing a costume like him", which covers the Steel role, and we're getting "cold, emotionless Snake-Eyes of murder" through that robot.

What we're missing is someone to fill the Cyborg Superman role, someone with a plausible-sounding claim to be the real Snake-Eyes, who might convince people, only to get revealed as a villain.

Can't wait for her to kill herself after her body rejects the SRS

What about Snake-Eyes dog? Or Snake-Eyes clone/brother/son? Or Snake-Eyes degenerative clone? Or Snake-Eyes

>the keenest eye is that which see's inward
only thing i know about jynx is she can beat up beachhead when shes blindfolded

Overkill?
You're an idiot.

Zartan under amnesia.

>writer is a hardcore SJW
>OP starts clearly bait level post about a transgender Snake Eyes
It's an easy mistake to make. I don't read A Real American Hero since I haven't read the original Marvel comics.

>Snake Eyes
>Talking

Into the trash it goes.

Why is there a fleshtone to slate grey gradient on her arms.

The fuck is that.

>not full body
>mouth can be seen

its shit

Ninjutsu?

youtube.com/watch?v=LCUvQBmy7MM

>What about Snake-Eyes dog?

I think Timber has died of old age, and been replaced by one of his children.

>Or Snake-Eyes clone/brother/son?

He had a twin sister, but she died in the same car crash that killed his parents.

>Or Snake-Eyes degenerative clone?

Bizarro Snake-Eyes wouldn't even be that weird for a GI Joe comic.

>Overkill?

He is one of the few potentially-important Cobra characters never to appear in the Hama-written comics, isn't he?

>Bizarro Snake-Eyes wouldn't even be that weird for a GI Joe comic.

> The Joes find a burnt victim in the wreck of where Snake-Eyes died. He doesn't say a single word. They think it's him. He even performs some fancy moves. The Joes welcome Snake-Eyes back. Everyone is happy.. until "Snake-Eyes" destroys an entire city. It was Serpentor .

I'd be more outraged that Snake-Eyes could talk than anything else.

Why does that holster look wrong?

The hell is up with that grey part on her torso near her breasts? is she supposed to look like that?

That could really work well.

You're thinking of the other Joe book that IDW is shilling. This us the Larry Hama book. Aubrey Sitterson writes the other one.

What GI Joe comics are worth reading? I don't mean currently, I mean all time.

Larry Hama's work is usually pretty good. Chuck Dixon's early run in IDW and Mike Costa's Cobra were also cool.

I thought Snake Eyes already had another mute replacement. I don't mind her taking the role desu. About fucking time I'd say after all that build up.

Read the original Marvel series and Marvel's GI Joe Special Missions. Especially Special Missions.

i can accept alot of changes done to snake eyes largely because he's a faceless ninja so he literally could be anyone under the mask.

but snake eyes talking is where i draw the line

that's a trannie?

is that the original snakeeyes or not?

With rare exception, long running licensed properties like GI Joe, Transformers, Conan and Micronauts are all in the same position, where the original Marvel runs were so definitive that the modern material is just retreading on that material and usually not for the better.

Gage & Costa's Cobra was the only modern GI Joe that was totally fresh. Just stop with the second series when Gage leaves. The basic story is now over and Costa can't handle the follow up to series on his own.

No

No. More like random chick occasionally possessed by the memories of Snake-Eye's by way of Dr. Venom's Mind Scanner.