Hi-Fi Fight Club #2

The most exciting time of day has finally come! I have extremely high hopes for this comic, and I can't wait to read it!

Sup Forums changed. It used to cut the posting cool down in half when you attached an image. It doesn't do that anymore.

>.

>extremely high hopes

Did you not read the first one?

Huh? I did, that's exactly why I have them, you silly goose!

For a fight club, there is a disappointing amount of fighting done in that club so far. (Zero)

When do they get forced to drink bleach by darkies.

It's supposed to be a four issue mini-series, as that is Boom's current method: give a story four issues for a start and see if it sells.

So is this /u/?

Yeah, but I wanted to see girls fighting! Not girls being lesbians and tripping a guy in a record store then stopping some break-in (in a few pages).

That is - well, do you know the cute girls doing cute things genre of anime?

It is /u/! Alright, I'm in.

Well, I want these cute girls getting into badass fights. At least one fight in this initial volume.

And I really just want that one fight to be choreographed well, something I so rarely get in a western comic.

When are they going to start kicking men in the balls?

I like the designs, but I don't think the story is solid. Either way, thanks for the story time user

Was Hexed the last one to be successful with that model?

If this comic just has these girls, like, taking massive punishment and still fighting, you know, stuff like that, then that will be enough for me to champion this thing as comic of the year.

I'm a massive fan of action comics with girls.

>Huh? I did, that's exactly why I have them, you silly goose!

I think that this is the scanbro that has a boner for tumblr bait shit

I like action comics with girls too, but this comic has been more about the one girl crushing on the other, and the other one not realizing because she's not into scissoring.

Whatever is in this comic, let it get to what it wants. These characters seems sweet, let it build them up.

>Fighting the patriarchy
The /u/ drew me in, the SJW threw me out
Fuck this comic and fuck you OP.

Oh God

I

I have faith in this comic until I judge that its action is uninspired. Everything else works, but it needs that cherry on top.

Guys with flashlights hadn't even done anything (obviously they were going to...) and she assaults them. That is not okay.

>tfw no blonde blue eyed qt 3.14 to indoctrinate me into fighting evil white men

jdimsa

>I'm a massive fan of action comics with girls.
not true, most of your storytimes are shit comics about girls having problems dating and everybody is like a lesbian or something.

you come off as one of those ''perfect gentlemen'' that all they do is to jerk off to lesbians while thinking yourself as a progressive person

>fighting evil white men
This comic seems to hate men of all color.

How did I not post an image that itme, I am silly

And why shouldn't I have faith? Boom is on a mother fucking roll. For I stance, Slam! is bloody fantastic! And it has the same publishing format.

So I'm posting the last pages and then I'm actually going to finally read this comic.

I flipped through that and saw too many fat lesbians and put it back. I want to read about girls but not when they make them all lesbos.

I've been posting this from my phone, and no way am I going to read this first on a handheld screen.

Gonna' load up Sup Forums to my big ass TV and read this from my comfy chair.

>Slam! is bloody fantastic! And it has the same publishing format.

I think that you either have really bad taste or you like to troll people with tumblr bait books and praising them

Where did she get rope from?

Whatever comic I read I tend to voice the characters and speak their lines when I'm alone and not bothering anyone. Do you guys do that?

Anyway, last page, I'm out!

>torn knee on jeans switches from left to neither to right to both

talk about attention to detail. I can forgive it because the art is so adorable and I demand fanart of ChrisxMaggie immediately.

thanks for the story time OP

>fanart
don't wait standing

So this fight club only handles comicbook readers and hipsters?

Jesus dick I am such an idiot that I forgot a page I am an embarrassment God damn everybody in this thread I am so fucking sorry

Were you guys cursing me this whole time? Because I deserve it.

I messed up everyone's fun. I 'm sorry.

This is painfully dull.

>I flipped through that and saw too many fat lesbians and put it back.
As a sometimes /u/ poster, let me say
is not the good kind of /u/
Two of them look like crossdressing men

blue eyed bitch looks like joyce from dumbing of age.

Yeah yeah.
Epic slice of life about qt lesbians that kick butt.

It's like Gearbox Software made a comic.

I'll make it myself then

yeah i thought something was missing there

thanks for storytime anyway

How the fuck is that kick happening? How did it go thud without a visible impact?

Wasn't this set in the 90s? People didn't talk like this back then.

I'm sure some faggot did and even so the point isn't to have characters be characters but to say things the author wants them to say.

This fight club thing is so completely out of place and idiotic that it ruins the comic for me. Why couldn't it be a cute and engaging yuri story? Why throw in this nonsense?

How come there are no bad females?

>troll people with tumblr bait books and praising them
It's the America way.

So.. which one is the faggot?

Because...."GGUUURRRLLL POOOWWER!!!"

I enjoy the art and character designs, but the story and characterizations is typical run of mill SJW troupe you see in comics nowadays. It doesn't seems any different from the stuff you see in any other modern comic that's churn out nowadays.

This is just boring lesbians doing nothing. If I wanted that I'd watch anime

Nice! 20 pages and no hot teenage lesbiam action.

Is this actually how American teenagers dress?

Yeah. Most of the these SJW types tends to dress like this as it's the newest and latest "hip" fashion thing to wear. They seem tend to try to dress like 80's to early 90's style without even know or understand anything about that era's fashion.

Yeah, what's weird about it?

Their fashion taste is way too fitting with each other. Girls always have something missing in their attire all the time.

>Men Were A Mistake, written by Carly Womameme
shame, I actually like the art

I literally just want to see Chris and Maggie fuck. That is all I want out of this comic. That is all I NEED out of this comic. Somebody help me achieve my dream.

>comic is called hi fi fight club
>no fighting
good art, but really boring story and poorly written characters.

If this only was a spiritual sequel to "Fight Club" instead of this scooby doo bullshit

Don't rank

I doubt any woman "gets" Fight Club, how could they make a spiritual sequel, let alone with an all female cast

>implying the patriarchy wasn't fought in every single panel

No one gets fight club because everyone takes it seriously

Why is this called Fight Club if the girls apologize for hitting each other and spend most of their time being high school dumbshits?

I love this

Maybe i'm just a failure as a man, but i've never been part of the big evil patriarchal conspiracy.

It's sad as Sup Forums thinking every jew is part of a conspiracy.

Yeah but it's the system that you're a part of and contribute to every day by not doing what the feminists want you to or something.

Nigga, are you we reading the same shit?

Teppu?

I read them all from Change 123 through Cynthia the Mission - and by extension Hagure Idol - to stuff like Natsuki Crisis, Bijou de Yajuu, Hanakaku, Golosseum and Toukon Yuma - manga in which I can't even read the dialog.

I'm just excited for a western, Boom-style take on this stuff. And with any luck, it will get there.

Fight scenes as believable as human (male) beating gorilla in a fist fight.

And even now I almost forgot Dragon's Heaven!

I don't think that's unmanageable if you just train and buff up enough.

>Change 123
my nigga

Well, someone else read it!

everyone is a lesbian, yes.
That is the only appeal this comic has for me, other than of course to ritualistically complain in these threads.

the black chick has a boyfriend

FUCK