Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, would you support a Constitutional amendment to repeal the natural-born citizen clause in the US constitution if it meant letting this guy become the Republican Party's next presidential nominee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPBrt-mdNmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>below 6'0
>republican presidential nominee

no thanks lad I'll stick with Trump.

If it also included a clause that removed birthright citizenship and returned the National Origins Formula quotas to what they were before the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 I might consider it.

>implying

Arnie is 6 foot 2 inches, nigga

yes

Califag here. He was a shit governor. But he was a better choice than Cruz Bustamante the ultra spic.

do you visit /fit/ often?

it's pretty well known that Arnold Schwarzenegger is 5'10 or 5'11. he claims 6'2 and wears lifts all the time, look it up.

A little over a decade ago there was serious talk of doing so for him, but then California's economy fared a bit shitty under him and he couldn't get anything through the legislature, so he became pointless. At this point he's a nobody, especially after he announced he wouldn't be voting for Trump next week.

He didn't fix anything in California though

In fact he pussied out and let mentally ill people dictate policy

No. Arnie's a neocon, globalist RINO cuckold. He's against Trump. Fuck him and his ilk.

I like his movies though.

>supported Kasich
'avin a giggle, are we?

>liberal
>racemixer
>didn't attend his own father's funeral
nope

Fuck no. The natural born citizen clause is to ensure the president
doesn't have divided allegiances.

keep your obscure /fit/ conspiracy theories on /fit/

I would support an amendment stating that you only have birthright citizenship if one of your parents is a cotizen.
And that should be required to hold any government position or to vote.
Foreigners shouldn't even be able to vote if given citizenship.
It should also not be given to anyone who was an anchor baby.

Wouldn't do that for any one man. That's suicide a few years down the line.

I wouldnt really trust Arnold if i were you.

>would you support a Constitutional amendment to repeal the natural-born citizen clause in the US constitution

No. Never. Not under any circumstance.

Also, Aussia fag. I live in CA. He was the worst governor we've ever had. Get fucked you dingo fucker.

bro it's not a conspiracy all the lifters that arnold used to compete with confirm it

arnold isn't even 6'0 barefoot

I'm disappointed that this election cycle has revealed Arnie as a cuck but at least Stallone is still voting Trump. Now there's an American hero.

No

You're kidding, right?

>Marie Antoinette was an Austrian immigrant who became leader of her new country
>Hitler was an Austrian immigrant who became leader of his new country
>both countries got fucked over in the end in some way
Uh no.

I'm more concerned with the ridiculous rule that you have to be 35 to run. I've had people say we'll anyone under 35 wouldn't have enough experience. Well then they wouldn't get elected, it doesn't mean they shouldn't have the opportunity. One advantage to a younger candidate is they haven't been in politics long enough to be corrupted or done something stupid that they could be blackmailed over. Imagine if someone came along universally liked with brilliant ideas strong leadership and negotiating skills maybe even served in the military for 10 years but they're only 30. You'd say sorry come back when you've aged some more? It just seems ridiculous, it's not like some 18yo with baggy jeans and no idea what aleppo is would get a major party nomination let alone the presidency.

who do you know under 35 that you think would be a good president

Nobody, that isn't the point, if an ideal person did ever arise they should have the opportunity. If you fought overseas and left your leg in Iraq you should have the opportunity. Having an age limit is needlessly limiting, it's not as if some under qualified moron is gunna sneak past and steal the presidency

RETARD

Yes. Arnie was a great governor

>checked
Absofuckinglutley

>If you fought overseas and left your leg in Iraq you should have the opportunity.

why?

>it's not as if some under qualified moron is gunna sneak past and steal the presidency

but this has already happened even with the age limit in place. the problem would only become exacerbated by removing further quality controls.

Hard yes. I loved demolition man.

SHARKY KILLED ZYZZ FOR DISRESPECTING HIM

THE VITAMIN AVENGER WILL GET YOU

>supporting a race traitor
No thanks

Losing Arnold hurt the most.

Imagine a 30yo Regan or Kennedy (not them at 30, someone like they were when they were president only at 30) can't run because they're too young, end up getting shot and killed by some dindu during a car jacking instead.

seeing as how Reagan and Kennedy were both shit presidents you haven't really bolstered your argument

>the problem would only become exacerbated by removing further quality controls

What quality controls?

>why?

Why not? Does sacrificing for your country not prove loyalty? Not that they should be elevated above any other candidates but they shouldn't automatically be disqualified on age alone.

He should be Trump's secretary of state. Even though his Terminator days are long over, he is still well known in Asia.

Only used them as an example they were both pretty well liked. Feel free to use your imagination and insert your own favorite president

>Why not? Does sacrificing for your country not prove loyalty?

sacrificing for the country doesn't demonstrate that you're capable of leading it. some people are born to be soldiers and some people are born to be leaders.

>What quality controls?

The age limit.

Consider that we haven't had a president who came into office below the age of 42 so people aren't going to elect youngsters no matter what you do buddy.

>banned private sales of firearms without an FFL
Fuck that guy.

>Consider that we haven't had a president who came into office below the age of 42 so people aren't going to elect youngsters no matter what you do buddy.

So then there's no reason not to lower it, except to needlessly restrict the talent pool.

>sacrificing for the country doesn't demonstrate that you're capable of leading it

I'm not saying it does, but he should have the opportunity to make his case to the voters.

Supporting a race traitor and cheater who is on the #nevertrump train. Nice try CTR

this
that restriction doesnt exist for congress and over 5% of congress hold israeli citizenship
of course that hasnt produced any biased policies

The greatest trick the Austrian ever pulled was convincing the world Hitler was German and that Mozart was Austrian.

Hell fucking no. I can easily see cuckservatives using Arnie as the Trojan horse for this as the precursor for an Israeli or Saudi born president

no
fuck these chinese australian threads

no

You have to be an American to understand America. Someone who has American-as-a-second-culture isn't going to fully 'get' it.

Also.
No.

And you can't repeal the bill of rights, or that part of the Constitution. Please see Constitutional convention and ratification process. You can't get rid of the basic part of the constitution. Though you can add to it, or repeal those additions later.

He was complete failure as California governor, we don't need this piece of shit as POTUS.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPBrt-mdNmQ

No.

No I don't want this faggot anywhere near a government office again

NO sage delete slide threads