Marvel """""""""""""""""""""editors"""""""""""""""""""""

>Marvel """""""""""""""""""""editors"""""""""""""""""""""

Who has time to edit comics? These milkshakes aren't going to drink themselves, shitlord.

Blame Sliney. But on a serious note wouldn't the Letterer be in charge of doing speech bubbles?

I don't see anything wrong with this page unless you just assumed HER gender just because she doesn't conform to your stereotypes of what a woman looks like.

I'm confused

Wait, I see it now

Kaine's helping a rapist peg her victim if we're to believe the dialogue.

Yeah but the editors should hopefully catch it. We all fuck up.

me in the back

The one not smiling and looking like he's lost the last shred of faith he had in his company?

Tom's having a Vietnam flashback.

Please, Brevoort's the one who perpetuated it.

That doesn't answer my question.

that's a shitty artist because not even the woman with the biggest manface has browns that pronounced.

or it was a print error.

Yes, it's a slip up and you spotted it. Good boy, that means you earn a gold star!

fuck off you phoneposting shill

DID YOU JUST ASSUME HER GENDER? SO WHAT IF SHE PREFERS FEMALE PRONOUNS, SHITLORD

Marvel Comics is a slip up.

Stop giving Marvel ideas.

I certainly hope the hero of this comic saves that poor non binary person from that evil, yet economically and systematically disadvantaged woman of color.

Don't forget this

>putting the women front and center and keeping the nerdiest looking men in the back and almost out of sight

>tfw you reaction to this shit is exactly as Brevoort's

Someone should shop Frankface onto Tom

But not me because I suck at Photoshop

> Map of Asgard.jpg

>putWayneEnterpriseshere.jpg

It was super dope that for a couple years you could actually get these in the mail when you caught an error. I miss good Marvel so much.