Where were you when men got their balls chopped off?

Where were you when men got their balls chopped off?

>Men are going to have to “get over it” and accept the fact that a woman will be leading the nation if Hillary Clinton wins the election next week, filmmaker Michael Moore said on Tuesday.

>“Let women run the show,” he said. “It’s going to be a lot less stress on us. They live three years longer than us. We’re going to get to live those extra three years now.”

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/151737656851/the-era-of-women
youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7Fi8I-qOk
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This has no chance of backfiring on Hillary btw

Guy already supports Trump whether he likes it or not.

>Men voting Trump only because Hillary is a woman

>there is no other reason to not vote Democrat the current year.

Wew lad

This guy is such a fail. How does he not realize he's making Hillary lose votes?

Michael Moore has always been incredibly effective at advocating against his own position.

Don't think he is necessarily against people voting for who they want but he clearly favours her.

>10 000 year reign
dont they know how rome fell? women have had power before, and it has gone to shit everytime!

Whats with his hair? Is he taking hormones?

Is that...a Trump endorsement?

more like michael bore

Moore is still stumping for Trump, eh?

It's Dilbert-tier pro-Trump persuasion btw:
blog.dilbert.com/post/151737656851/the-era-of-women

getting real tired of the "you only hate because she's female!" bullshit

Does that mean they'll stop blaming us for FUCKING EVERYTHING?

look at that face

No of course not.

Obama said this too, it seems like they are all coordinating the pitiful attack that not voting for Clinton is an act of sexism

Many people hate Clinton for the fact that her policies are utter garbage and that it will be more ACA bullshit. Practically a 3rd Obama Term.

Has nothing to do with the fact that it's a woman running for office. It has everything to do with her fucked up policies.

quote from that play

Yes, just like how racism was over win Obama became president.

just start telling them they're right. that might make them shut up.

>you vote for hillary cause she's a woman, I apply the same logic in my vote for trump

might work

>We’re going to get to live those extra three years now

Oh great I am being lectured by an obese, greasy senior citizen on how to live longer.

If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts-Camille Paglia

There is something wrong with your sociopath-radar if you consider Hitlery Clinton a woman and not a psychopath.

Did black people stop?

Why does everyone pretend like Thatcher didn't exist?

Vote jill stein if you want a woman holy fuck hes just saying that to get attention

Secretly. He's our guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

it's like has doing everything possible to get Trump over the line.
is he /our guy/?

Wait, is Michael with us? I mean, there is no way he would say something to piss off half the electorate and believe that it would be a positive for that campaign.
>Is he Jewing the Jews?

Surely he'll get the pussy now!

Holy fuck, I never realized there was a time when Moore wasn't fat:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7Fi8I-qOk
I'd wager that if he didn't have 400 lbs of lardarse weighing him he would've grown out of his university shitlib phase. The weight is almost certainly supressing his testosterone levels and cogntive ability.

I'll never understand this self destructive behavior. Just like white people who are eager to see their own race die. How much do you have to hate yourself to advocate the eradication of your entire race and gender ffs.

He doesn't mean any of that, he loves Trump and will vote for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

who cares kurwa

i swear Michael Moore is doing everything he can to make sure trump gets elected.

by accident.

Did he witness it?

It wouldn't surprise me if a self-hating male turned Tranny as a result.

>they became lashed out

Either he is completely out of touch with reality (most of his previous movies suggest that to have been the case for decades), or he is the most effective reverse-psychology inducing motherfucker ever.

i understand the point you're making, but i think it makes sense in context

language is subservient to communication not the other way around. If a reasonable person can understand the point trying to be communicated then the grammar is acceptable regardless how technically incorrect

Sheeeit, I didn't know greek plays were so based. Can an user recommend anymore?

Wont this energize all those moms/whatever to vote for Hilary?
On the other hand id imagine those would vote anyway.

What if feminists bully people in front of voting places?

Where was this excitement over female leaders when Thatcher was PM in Bongland? It seems that women leaders are only remarkable to the left when it's politically expedient.

The left in Britain is chronically asshurt that the Conservatives have now managed two female Prime Ministers and the so-called progressives have never even been led by a lady.

Menopause looks like it has really hit him hard.