HAPPENING!! CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, ect. Announce Counter-Coup against Clinton

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Holy Fucking Shit, this guy is the real deal, this is not a drill (sorry about mobile link, on road)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM
stevepieczenik.com
youtube.com/watch?v=de_S7Z-eess
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who believes this friend of alex jones is a fucking idiot.
the cia etc has no annouced a counter-coup lol
holy fuck you guys are delusional

Why are you sliding when there's no good threads anyway?

CONSIDER MY RECORD CORRECTED

The Cornell/Harvard/MIT graduate who worked for the US state department, no he's not relevant at all

>Australia
Didn't know Clinton was outsourcing her record correcting

It fits Obama did let her go.

fbi agents gave assange the leaks
used him to get info out there without getting their name involved
now they're being more heavy handed cause julian's leaks alone weren't enough
if doj is cock blocking them due to obvious corruption... they're trying to cause enough civil unrest in hillary's name to go around the doj
to what end, i don't know though
i guess if the info becomes plain as day to normies pre election, it shows them how corrupt we really are if they don't indict her
so maybe the fbi is hoping for enough civilian backlash that the doj's hand is forced?

youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

Even if only a quarter of this is true it absolutely means shit is going to hit the fan soon from within the US government.

>FBI, NYPD, the list goes on...

I wouldn't count on the CIA just yet

Lol sorry, I'm stoned
Bump

He did say parts of FBI and CIA.

Bump

who is this guy anyway?

One quick google search away, user

Shadilay, I found it.

CIA desk officer here. No you may not ask me anything.

The agency largely does not support Trump and will not accept his presidency. The FBI chose their side. We have chosen ours. That is all.

australia is full of soros puppets.thats how leftists are able to corrupt our school system now.

So many salty Republicans pissed off a woman's going to win.

CSIS mole inside the CIA here. No don't ask me things either.

The CIA is terrified that their illegal smuggling of thousands of tons of drugs into the USA and millions of guns south in exchange is going to be neutralized when Trump wins. They need their black budget as big as possible to wage war on behalf of Israel and the international banks.

However, every decent person inside the CIA is fighting to support Trump because they want to have a better, more competent Director, and they know Trump will appoint somebody who's got a brain.

CIA Desk Officer here again! Disregard that, he suck cocks.

The guy has quite a resume.

CIA operative stationed in Norway here. No questions please.

John in the above post is an asshole dont listen to him. Most of my cia friends are pro-trump and John has no idea whats coming his way.

> senile faggot thinks Hillary is somehow more corrupt that past presidents

This shit fucking stupid dude. That cunt isnt any worse than reagan, bushes

Does the CTR even know who they are dealing with? It's not even heresay anymore its cold fact that this woman can and will do awful things.
How can CTR defend a woman who wants a country without borders?
How can CTR defend a woman who lies to congress, the media, and the American people?
How can the CTR defend a woman who has people killed at a whim and has commited high treason?

This post will be slid and mods will shill but this is bullshit that Hillary has made it this far.

>b-but Donald Trump hurt my feewings
Oh grow the fuck up, at least Donald doesn't want war with Russia over sandnigger Syria

>CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA
No, they didn't. Steve Pieczenik did. And he's been known to be a kook for quite a while. It happens, even among people who work in the State Department. He wants to take credit for everything that's happening now, including the findings of citizen journalists and the swinging of the election tides the American people chose for themselves, but digging through his blogs, interviews, and video history it's easy to see he's one of those types that latches onto every conspiracy theory in existence in the hopes he'll eventually be "right" about one.

If this is an attempt to help Hillary take over the country, it's already gone terribly wrong. She's crashing in the polls, and we know the polls are rigged to make her look better than she's actually doing.

Le Actual CIA Operative here. No, you may not ask questions.

The agency overwhelmingly supports Trump and is working diligently with covert contacts in the FBI to ensure a Clinton downfall.

The corruption is systemic. The anti-virus has been released. Together, with help from the public, we will take back what our founding fathers fought and died for.

Im curious how the leveraging of Wiener scandal has caused this. If we are to believe, the NYPD is threatening to go over the FBI's head and leak.
But as I write this, that makes no sense.
Even if the NY AG office were involved?
Perhaps a substantial coup has occurred inside FBI?
This seems like its only going to get messier.

CIA field agent here, faggot. Just got done with some recent training at the "farm". Speak for yourself, little bitch. We are a civilian agency, however, we hold the values of the US Constitution. Clinton and the DOJ and current administration fight us tooth and nail in operations.

Nice larping, little bitch, but you have 90% of the agency chomping at the bit for resolve on Benghazi and releasing IED bomb makers/traffickers for your precious route through Uzbekistan.

Know who you're real friends are, little faggot.

PS... you can install all the superiors you want in the armed forces, but the bulk of your force swears to the Constitution. I'm almost wishing you'd try to utilize what power you E4's and PC police think you have.

only one way for you to avoid your trial

>It happens, even among people who post on the Sup Forums. They want to discredit everything that's happening now, including the findings of citizen journalists and the swinging of the election tides the American people chose for themselves. They dig through their blogs, interviews, and video history and it's easy to see how they label anyone who speaks out as one of those types that latches onto every conspiracy theory in existence in the hopes he'll eventually be "right" about one, just to make them look like they've been a kook for quite a while.

keep LARPing faggot, you're a disgrace to all the actual effort people have put in here over this election

Sandy hook here, can confirm.

>going to win
Gahahahahaha
Seen the polls lately? They've had to invent new ones that show her 28 points up in Florida. The early voting suggests the exact opposite. She's losing bad, faggot, and it's only going to get worse.

How else will I bring legitimacy to my views if im not falling for conspiracy theories every second and making me and my compatriots look like a crazy fringe group?

>triggered

It's fine if you want to discredit someone, but your pontifications and slanders are worth jack shit, and also old hat.

"le conspiracy nutter" has lost all power, shill.

You're a small guy

He doesn't have much of a website.

stevepieczenik.com

Chief master sergeant of the air force James Cody here. I have recently talked to the other heads of the enlisted force structure of the other branches and we're all ready for the upcoming civil war. We said all enemies foreign and domestic and I'm pretty sure that includes Hillary Clinton as are my brothers in arms.

*anymore

Do you have anyone with the last name Walls under your command?

Directly under me or in the entire enlisted structure of the United States Air Force?

Bump

Daily reminder that BLM was a smokescreen to cover this up. We fought the wrong battle.

i believe you misspelled "CTR"

A will feel trumps anis stretch over my dick with these trips.

Ahem. With these trips.

Idk his ranking, so the general force i guess

Age would be ~19

youtube.com/watch?v=de_S7Z-eess

Larry Nichols spilling some beans.

Criminals like other criminals.

What i am reading?

Why not

sounds like controlled opposition to me. looked this guy up. he's a kike and served under kissinger and has expertise in psychological warfare apparently. you guys need to make sure those retards at the donald don't believe this fucking guy

>good goy
>we're the real heroes
>let us handle it
>what do you need guns for

DO NOT trust this fucking kike

No he doesn't, he worked at the state department as some lacky contractor to help reorganise the place, and was later hired as a deputy assistant secutary of state for internal management or some shit for about 6 years in the 1970's. He then went on to be a psychologist/fiction writer. He was also invited to a CFR public forum, which he cannot go ten seconds without mentioning

Wow, absolutley ground-shattering resume. He must have had David Rockefeller on fuckin speed dial

He's a fucking idiot, a fool and he better watch it when he starts his ford corolla up in the morning

why are so many of you pushing this kike?