Trump's chances

Now that the dust has settled what are Trump's chances of winning? Although he's tightening the race, he's still losing in some polls. Does he still have a shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8l4XESWSfU
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely not.

coinflip

Absolutely.

Can you back your claims up?

simply yes

youtube.com/watch?v=S8l4XESWSfU

Based on this Ohio Clinton rally I think yes he has a real chance

If FBI arrest hillary before the election, Trump's basically guaranteed in

If they don't, they risk hillary winning and shutting down everything - the entire investigation - sacking all the FBI involved - ensuring there'll never be any sort of prosecution of anyone in government for corruption ever again unless it's at the hands of the globalists - we basically don't get to keep our republic unless we go civil war.

On the other hand, if they do arrest hillary, she'll get a pardon from obama and walk free.

To be honest, I think the republic is worth too much to risk. Hillary walking free with a trump presidency won't last for her. Something unrelated will turn up, other people will still go down, and some patriot might just take justice into his own hands.

And obama might pardon her ANYWAYS, before she's even charged with anything. I don't even know if that's legal, but if they can twist that shit as much as possible they absolutely will.

>And obama might pardon her ANYWAYS, before she's even charged with anything. I don't even know if that's legal, but if they can twist that shit as much as possible they absolutely will.
It's very likely that leaked emails could incriminate Obama too, and that he's throwing her under the bus to save his own reputation.

I don't think he's throwing her under the bus bro

She's just fucking psychotic enough to go nuclear and drag everyone else down with her. She's forcing them to either support her, or fuck them all. Which means they will do EVERYTHING to make sure she gets away with it.

Obama's winning move is to make sure she doesn't go down. DOJ's winning move is to make sure she doesn't go down.
The only way we might get a good ending is a trump presidency.

And to be quite honest I don't think that will happen - if only because: Who are the independent vote counters? Where does everyone turn to find out who won or is winning in the election? The news media. Where the fuck else do you go?

The media could literally just straight up lie about the election results and how the fuck would anyone know? They could burn every single ballot and just have the media say, "lol hillary won" without any proof or evidence.

Even half the fucking republican party is compromised on this shit.

I really think the only option left is civil war. We'll see how nov 8th goes.

thanks for the laugh based leaf

Hitler doobs confirm it.

Kek has spoken

about 2%

Attached is the most accurate map by a Sup Forums user about what states are still supporting Hillary vs. Trump. Dust hasn't really "settled" on anything, there was a large information bust about Hillary and the hole keeps on getting deeper.

Polls saying Hillary will win is mostly propaganda since the DNC controls a lot of news outlets, and Trump looks even worse because there are no news outlets supporting him except for individual reporters.

What I'm sad about is most people in the US are unaware about the Trump support in China, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Australia and other allied countries. Poor urban blacks, Mexicans and Jewish, Russian minorities supporting him are already thorough buried by the CTR and additional news outlets.

If nothing happens with the polls Trump is president. I personally feel like Hillary at this point can still rig things her way - but I'm hoping her and her lackeys make the moral choice to back out of the election or accept their loss because there will be backlash.

20%
Less if the Dems can find concrete evidence of Russian influence.

I'm a CTR shill, but I'll do my best to be objective:

Yes, he has a chance, but anyone arguing that it's a tossup or he has an advantage is lying to you. Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 of the past 6 elections, and they have a built in advantage in the electoral college before you factor anything in about candidates.

As it relates to Trump/Hillary, the idea of him winning CO, VA, PA, or NM is very far-fetched. Like, if he wins any of those states, I bet he wins the election because he will be doing even better in some of the other swing states.

The idea of him winning MI or WI is also very far-fetched, but the actions of both campaigns in recent days make me think that something might be happening where they could be in play. I still doubt it though.

I didn't think he would win IA or OH, but those are definitely his best Obama 2012 states, and he's the favorite in both of them.

That leaves NC, FL, NV, NH, AZ. He basically needs to run the table on those states to win, and I don't think he has a very good chance. NV is leaning Hillary, and most of the state votes early and votes predictably, so we currently have a good idea that turnout looks similar to 4 years ago, when Obama won pretty easily. I think she wins NH, based on the strength of recent polls. I think she is a narrow favorite in NC, but a decrease in black turnout makes it tenuous. I think she's a narrow favorite in FL, but it's always ridiculously close. Again, black turnout is an issue for her there, but Hispanic turnout looks REALLY strong so far, and I like her chances to pull it out. AZ should not be in play, but again, the Hispanic turnout numbers make it the only state that Obama didn't win that looks like it could be really close.

To sum it up, he needs to win almost every tossup state or get lucky in a state like CO, MI, or WI, but I think that would be wishful thinking.

The dust has nowhere near begun to settle.

He's the favorite.

>polls that say that Hillary will win are rigged
>polls that say that Trump will win are accurate

>(((polls)))

A challenger appears:

It may sound ridiculous t you, but there's no logical fallacy there. If Trump is actually leading then yes, polls that predict Hillary winning are rigged.

>CTR shill

lmao didn't read

Take your (you) and leave.

You are insanely delusional.

You know that polls could just be wrong instead of rigged, right? A lot of polls 4 years ago said Romney was winning. These races are close; it polls are off by a few points in one direction, that isn't suspicious. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Realistically speaking, he has a chance, but it's an uphill battle.

Despite what some Sup Forumsacks will tell you, his victory won't be a landslide if he wins. A damn hard fought victory to be sure, but we're talking around maybe Bush/Gore levels close.

Greatest Ally

I'm not really a CTR shill, but that's what I get called on Sup Forums for not thinking Trump is going to win. IDGAF if you read, but you just might learn something if you read someone who doesn't reflexively agree with you.

Colorado fag here.

Colorado has only been a blue state for the last 12 years. Starting with John Kerry, people always vote for candiates from their states.

Then 2008 and 2012 was Obama vs pretty subpar candidates, And Obama still only won by having 5% more of the state voters than Romney.

After attending his rallies and talking to people, Colorado's seemingly a 50/50 for either candidate.

But the poll that has Trump up today is the same poll that had him down a week ago, which he claimed was rigged.

>Polls that say Hillary will win are rigged
>Polls that say Trump will win are hilarious because they're still rigged and he's still winning

Rude.

0%

Does anyone here actually think they would let Trump be president?

Honestly this is the one time I'm thankful we live in a corrupt oligarchy because we would have destroyed ourselves with this election.

Mainstream media is notoriously liberal, so yes, it is entirely possible for a poll for a liberal candidate to be blatantly biased while a poll for a conservative candidate is not.

I'm a CO fag too. Romney was a much better candidate for this state than Trump is. It's a young, well educated state with a growing Hispanic population. Trump does worse than Romney with all of those categories. Romney did pretty well in Jefferson and Arapahoe County, but still lost; Trump is going to do worse in the Denver suburbs. Plus, Republicans won the early vote last time, and so far they are losing it.

Where are you from? I'm in Jeffco.

That poll had like 30% republicans sampled. If they didn't change that methodology since last week then Clinton is in big trouble.

>b...but maybe they're just wrong!
Statistically improbable, unless most of them repeatedly use a flawed methodology "by accident". I wouldn't bet on it given the amount of proven corruption and collusion.

fuck off faggot, I bet you know all about the (((polls)))

President Trump

Trump will lose. The real restoration of America starts after.

I've lived in Weld county growing up, Jefferson county for highschool and college until a year ago and now I live in Weld County.

A lot of peers I went to college with were Obama and Bernie supporters but've flipped to Trump.

Lol, I basically defined the margin of error, which is one of the simplest concepts in all of polling, and you responded by saying that is statistically improbable. You are a fool.

My bad, I grew up in Mesa county.

Hillary will win and shut down alt-right breeding grounds like Sup Forums

Holy shit Bill has AIDS

I'd be hesitant to draw conclusions from anecdotes. I too went to school in Jeffco. Most of my friends are Republican-leaners who voted for Romney, and not a single one that I know of is voting for Trump. So I guess my friends cancel out your friends. All the data in the state indicates that Hillary should be favored by at least as much as Obama was 4 years ago.

>everything that disagrees with my opinion is corrupt
>I can't be wrong

I'm not claiming that there is a logical fallacy.
I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of the claim.

>I basically defined the margin of error
That works both ways, you literal fucking retard. When your "error" is biased in one direction, it's not a random error anymore but evidence of flawed methodology.

Take a look at the polling from the previous US election. They were generally bias towards the Republican candidate.

Big plans for DC.
Trust.

>I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of the claim.
Maybe this would work if it wasn't for the heaps of corruption already exposed and the nature of the people involved.

Trump will win hugely, at least 300+ electorate votes. Anyone telling you otherwise works for CTR. Hillary will get about half the black turn out that Obama did, and Trump is going to get 10+ mil more votes than Romney (which is a huge landslide).

Yeah it's just case by case - but I find a lot more people are aware of how crooked Hillary is than people are aware, and that it's mostly Boulder and Denver that're liberal power points.

I still think Trump winning the state is probable, granted we dont have fat old mothers pouring 2000 fake ballots in the boxes like what happened in PA.

I mostly with agree with this. I have a friend that actually works for a company doing internal polling. They really believe Republicans will win Nevada but everything else is pretty much in line with what you see on 538. Nobody has any idea which way FL or NC will go.

I'd like to see the Republicans get a win in Nevada, but that's only because I have money riding on the Senate race.

If my ID ends in a capital G that means we're going t o make America Great again.

>heaps of corruption already exposed
Yeah okay...

This would be glorious

Honestly though I don't think men in general regardless of race will vote hillary though. It's more likely that they will either vote trump, third party, or not at all. I haven't met a single male who actually supports hillary. It's just the same 30 something cuck and paid shills. Hillarys base is so demoralized at this point, no one is excited about her. That's what you need to get people who know nothing about politics to vote, that's what obongo had. Everyone fucking hates her.

It could have been rigged back then, and is now more realistic. How else do you explain a 13 point shift in such a short amount of time? Trump did not suddenly become incredibly likable or something.

It would piss me off - because home state.

These Trump win maps are like a sad version of some kid's Christmas list.

>If I don't ask for anything too greedy Santa will get me what I want

Well Hillary became a lot less likable, and Trump's been in overdrive rallying in two states a day since a week ago.

>m...maybe if i act dismissive without addressing anything it'll make it look like i'm winning the argument
t. subhuman hillshill

Nice. Want me to suck you off? I swallow ...

Only if I receive repeating digits.

Keep trying, don't give up!

>Does he still have a shot?
Oh yes, he will have that shot.

I don't think I have it in me.

LOL! clinton is winner all poles

thanks for making it look like theyre is opposition to the predestined winner

People are retarded. Everyone has seen videos of hillary fucking coughing til she is about to die and being a shrill bitch. When they see her name they think of thay which is what really matters in an election. If dumb people are repulsed by how you look they won't vote for you, trump isn't nearly scary enough to the average person to warrant the effort to "stop" him.

Repeating digits and you suck me instead

Hillary will win

I know you do! 69 is better than repeating digits. It's my door number!

>I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of the claim.
The only thing ridiculous by now is to believe that polls are in any way, shape or firm, objective, unbiased and hard facts.

You don't get it very often, but on rare occassions a poll maker even admits publicly that you "have to help a little" that the evil right-wingers don't look to good and reduce a few points here and add a few points there.

And God knows how that looks when you have 96% of the media investing in HRC and only 4% in Trump.

hahaha that fucking poo in the loo at the end

Dust is not settling.

She kicked up a shit storm with teh FBI

They are fucking her up.

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

Holy shit that crowd and video were awful. Bill isn't looking great.