Nightwing: The New Order #2 Storytime

Hype af for this. I think it'll be sjw themes galore, but competently written. Also has the potential to completely pull the rug from under the progressive mindset.

>cheetah gets stabbed through the mouth and head

>Interspecies copulation is acceptable
>Byproducts of this are not
I mean I get what it's going for, but somehow that still seems odd.

If you bang a mermaid and your kid grows gills, I mean, what exactly where you expecting?

Art seems to be very Terry Dodson-y, for a moment I thought he did the art for this issue

in the back, Atom vs. Giganta... interesting.

F

>Murder Machine
>This

Alfred hasn't had a good week, has he?.

Lethal force for something that could have been resolved with a taser?
At least if he went into cardiac arrest from that it would be more plausible on paper that it wasn't intended, who just shoots a minimal threat point blank? That's rhetorical, not a call to actually cite cases

>2 dozen goons in armor
>Guns down an 80 year old butler with a bat
>Not using the tranqs they have on the very next page

stupid

>Tranq 'em both
THEY HAD TRANQUILIZERS AND HE WENT IN HOT?!
There's no paperwork that can justify this!

where the fuck is Cory?

>But take away the cap and noble purposes and he's actually a terror.
Take away the consent, it's rape.
Take away the neck, it's murder.
Take away the quality, it's shit.

Take away the brain, it's you.

The nineties are really back!

ended her life because she can't take being near-human? They'll most likely hint or explain further later if it doesn't become a central part of the plot.

unpowered villains like Manta and Luhtor would still be incredibly dangerous.

I swear she's on one of the covers with Blue Lantern Lois, Wally, and maybe Cyborg.

And guys like Bane would still be a big deal.

4U

>Lethal force for something that could have been resolved with a taser?

user I can give you several cases from the past 6 months where that has happened. If you don't want people to give you examples of the thing you're incredulous about then maybe don't act incredulous about something that's been pretty frequent in law enforcement situations?

Just found it.

>No Excessive force in my comics

so this book's universe was screwed up because Superman was raised in the southwest somewhere?

Do you think Bane ever held a guy down and farted a bunch of times in his face?

I've forgotten most of issue #1.

What happened to Bruce? Is he dead?

Do you think we will see Jason, Tim, Damian etc.?

What about Gordon?

Do you think Dick feels bad for killing Supes? Superman was like a cool uncle figure for him.

Didn't Bludhaaven get wiped out by Chemo in regular continuity? Surely that's worse than what happened here?

Yeah, but Alfred is white, which makes him more important than all of the "several" cases together.

Aw man. I was waiting for another Butlering.

F
At least he's with Bruce now...

>Supes
>Dead

Inthought it was blue lantern Raven

In the house.

>There's no paperwork that can justify this!
sure there is. just say he looked black

Nah interviews explained it to be Lois

Lel

The lantern beams being in front of the cyborg beams instead of the reverse is the only thing I don't like about this page.

>Implying excessive force when non-lethal options were available have never happened in America

There was a case where a white guy got shot because he was holding a broom stick last year.

This is the gun debate all over again

Raven blue lantern nice

>the Justice League fight in one of the biggest cities in the world and they don't bother making an effort to save anybody

That's Lois, user.

What a strange choice

In Metropolis thousands dead would amount to about 99.9% saved.

Starfire, Flash, Cyborg, Beast Boy (Man), Jess?

the blue lantern is Lois

>the joker's psychosis holds him back
Nah senpai

>Wielding a mighty bat the man gave me a dehumanizing stare. Fearing for the lives of my colleagues and myself, I aimed for his legs and fired. His reflex caused him to get shot in the chest.

>He's not going into stasis. He's my son.
Oh so when it's YOUR son it's alright?

They're American police. What did you expect?

Same but there's more detail and the faces aren't as round which is nice.

Not only will she not be put in jail or lose her job but she'll get paid vacation while it all blows over.

you're absolutely retarded.

why do you assume that they would have succesfully saved every single person they attempted to save?

did you consider that htey were engaged in CONSTANT battle for this period, so they might not have even had the opportunity try?

no, you didn't, becuase you don't think

Even with Cyborg, this is a great JL line up.

So this happen because the people in the Marvel Universe are now living in the Mulitverse?

> it's been 19 years no one will remember

Well the power of Starfire are artifitial enhanced through rape

The suit of Wally is pretty cool, the hair of Starfire in the otherhand...

>Dat signal.
>Agent's of Grayson.

I can dig it.

I mean, this is fine and all, but why have they gone this route?

I was on board for basically Nightwing the dictator, basically Nick Fury, but instead you can just tell it's going to be 'one man against the system, recruiting the heroes he arrested, and then dying to redeem himself'. I mean, I'm getting the vibe here that an older DickBats might be in the cards, but no way he doesn't end up undoing the depowering and die a 'hero'.

I wonder if Diana was depowered or if she just returned to the island. I can't imagine that gun can take away divine gifts.

The only thing really keeping me somewhat invested is I want to know how Bruce died in this setting. It's always interesting to see how the Batman falls.

I actually like the idea of him not having any powers and proving that he's still superman.

No matter what universe, Alfred is always Alfred.

You just blew it

You know depowering meta humans seem like a great idea except for the fact that earth gets fucked by aliens.

So depower the aliens.

So he has the same barber as Ra's I see.

They have alien tech tho.

Depower their tech.

N-nani?

Good luck depowering Apokolipitians and New Gods in general.
If a New God wants your ass that's about the end of the matter unless some convenient Radion or some such is around.

You know what since Dick "depowered" Kryptonians, aliens in general does that mean he also depowered Atlanteans? Technically those aren't powers but are abilities innate in them, so did everyone in Atlantis die?

>If a New God wants your ass that's about the end of the matter
So then how would the presence or absence of powers matter in that case?

Ocean's drowning powers got depowered.

Better to go down fighting than kneeling.

The League has managed to repel Apokalips invasion before bruh.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP DICK

All ability to stop Dick was depowered away.

>Starfire looking up at Dick

no bueno