ITT

ITT
>your highest level of education
>who you support for POTUS in the 2016 elections
I'll start: I have a law degree and a degree in international security, and I support Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81111021/#81111021
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80262005/#80262005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grade 8
Johnson

I dropped out of middle school and I'm with her!

>Actually beleiving degrees matter over who you know

Masters in Physics and Astronomy, Trump

BA risk management, trump

Dropped out of school and I am addicted to crack cocaine. I voted for Hillary twice.

Super degree in hyper-intelligence. HRC

>a degree in international security

JD
Johnson

I have a doctorate in physics, an IQ of 180, an 8 inch penis, and. Y dad works for Nintendo

DONALD J TRUMP

>Partial college
>Hillary

>phd
>TRUMP

System Admin. Trump since the beginning. MAGA.

Bachelors in Accounting.

Associates Degree in Criminal Justice

Trump

I have a masters in ruse detection and analysis and I support Trump.

BS in Math and Comp Sci
My dayjob is university research
T R U M P

Major in ballet studies.
Minor in African history.

Hillary

PhD in Math
Wendy's
300k starting

Degrees are degenerate.
>(Don't go to college it will slow your learning)
My 145 IQ isn't however.
100% for Trump. MAGA.

Double majored in criminal justice and business finance Trump praise kek

final year of my bachelors
trump

I'm 38 years old with a 14 inch cock and I have a PhD from Wendy's culinary school.

>MUH DEGREE!

99% of degrees are toilet paper. Hoop jumping certificates for 'muh good jobs.'

My IQ is 147 and I'm voting for Trump.

Aren't you a little old to be voting for Johnson?

You should ask for a refund on that law degree.

I am actually Stephen Hawking and #Imwithher

Phd in gender studies

#IMWITHHER

mba in finance. Hills.

also an american. foreigners shouldn't be allowed to rig elections.

The Wendy's high salary meme is one of my all time favorites, always gets to my sides

>Masters in aerospace engineering
>make anime great again

i drops out of hi skol grade 9
voted hillory

engineering
trump

Masters in biology, Trump

1 semester left of computer science degree

trump

>Wendy's
>300k
What the fuck nigger? Math here, tell me your secrets

This.

I'm close to finished my degree and started asking around my mates in the industry, they offered to just get me a job on the spot and not even bother finishing uni, I'm gonna finish because I wanna do a masters while I work, but it doesn't mean shit if you know people.

Oh look, it's you agian.

Still yet to realize you are defending the biggest criminal organization in western history.

I hope you feel tremendously sick over the next week when revelations are revealed by the FBI.

law deg from a T14

Trump all the way, you can keep your shitty third rate law school degree

1.) Who cares who you support
2.) On one hand, leftists bemoan how un-affordable higher education is (despite the fact that they run it), on the other hand they claim to be filled with compassion for the poor and working class.
3.) When the poor and working class can't afford to attend college and university these same leftists call them dumb.

BA in history (inb4 shit tier degree memeing I work a great white collar job and I didn't get it through nepotism)
Trump

I'm a forensic psychiatrist and I support trump, because I want to continue making enough money to pay for my MB G550

>My IQ is 147 and I'm voting for Trump.
^this guy.

A. nice internet iq test, and B. nice assperger's.

i'd believe your iq statement if you could break down a junior high stoichiometry, but you cannot. faggot.

I have a PhD in Law, a Medical Doctorate, am an Admiral in the Space Navy, have a 267 IQ, and have a cousin who drag races

DONALD J TRUMP

Liberals openly despise people they claim to represent the second they vote for candidates/policies that aren't liberal. Ask any liberal what ze thinks of Ben Carson, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Clarence Thomas or Herman Cain.

I'm a Muslim Admiral in the Rebel fleet and #ItsATrap

fuck off shillll

>in college to be a math teacher
>Jill Stein

>nah I'm just fucking with ya Trump all day

University of Toronto? That's ranked 21st in the world. I'm Monash Law, that's 22nd worldwide.

BS in Comp Sci from a top 10 program.

Voting for Trump because H1b visas are destroying the fucking job market.

B Law/B Economics

Donald Trump

Ew u fgt can't afford g63

big deal. enjoy your career of reading boring stuff from daylight to dark as you slowly descend into alcoholism and sexual depravity. i'm voting for Trump, twice.

>i'd believe your iq statement
>if you could do something any normie who paid attention in school could

t. This Guy

>Voting for Trump because H1b visas are destroying the fucking job market.

This x9,001

i saw someone unironically post that he was a "chef" at wendy's on fb

Got g550 during residency, upping to g63s next year

PhD in civil engineering.

Trump!

Make world great again.

TRUMP WILL WIN

Look no further than pic related. Leftists (stop calling them liberals, there is nothing liberal about them) love women, blacks and muslims and pic related is one of the most hated firgures of the left all around the world.

2 PhD's in Women's Studies from Yale and U of Michigan, a master's in African American Studies from Emory, and a b.a. in Sociology with a minor in Hebrew from UCLA.
Voting for Hillary Clinton #ImWithHer

I have a 9 inch dick and fuck ur gfs while ur @ work

unemployed, hs dropout

Johnson

>inb4 le aleppo maymay

masters in queer marxist theory
Hillary

God damn right you are, and it better be matte!!!!

PhD in mathematics
Clinton

Goy Oppression Studies. Hillary.

I'm literally the smartest man on earth and I'm With Her. Suck it, Trumpster fires.

nigga, I ain't graduate, but i wit her

I can suck my own dick. I'm with her.

You arent american, who cares, go to an australian website

>T14 grad living in Canada

Pretty implausible. You would be working in the usa. If you said u of t I'd have believed you.

BA in Journalism.

I'm voting Trump because journalism is in a fractured, opinionated, twisted state that has LITERALLY been trying to rig elections in the guise of "op ed", "punditry", and "satirical news shows."

A Trump victory will destroy the current methodologies of the mainstream media, and perhaps, for once in the past 20 years, we'll have objectivity once again.

Law degree
Trump

underrated

It is possible to have multiple PhDs and still be uninformed about the presidential candidates. The fact that highly educated people tend to vote Democrat is evidence of this.

MD
Trump

I graduated high school before I left Mexico and I'm with her.

Degree in music. Trump

nobody cares, you upside-down piece of shit.
you spent all your waking time studying a subject that is taught entirely within the frame of the status quo. You never had time to actually do research. You just think that because you have a law degree, by default, you know about the inner workings of US politics.
you obviously don't though.

BA in [spoiler]Animation[/spoiler]
IQ 134
Trump

BA & Diploma of Building Design
Trump

>"THAT TERM IS INCENDIARY!"
Maybe Johnson can lend you his kneepads when you followup to suck Latino dick?

Oh yeah, this is Sup Forums
Feel free to deduct a few IQ points for my spoiler blunder.

Thanks for proving I'm smarter than you and I don't even have a bachelor yet

I don't believe you Aussie.

PhD Chemistry

Trump

Reminder that google is working for Clinton(or the other way around)

>Quite a bit of software is to be developed to match digital identities with the actual voter file with high confidence.
>In the case where we can't identify the specific human, we can still have a partial digital voter id, for a person or "probable-person" with attributes that we can identify and use to target. As they respond we can eventually match to a registered voter in the main file. This digital key is eventually matched to a real person.

>As they respond we can eventually match to a registered voter in the main file

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262

Master in electrical engineering.
Drumpf

Certified at a grade 11. Actual education is more equall to having about 15 minor degrees. TTC torrents on Demonoid in 2008ish were plenty. Legit education, zero certification.

Oh, and Trump, obviously.

There's that gif I hate

Masters in Nursing

Trump 2016

Masters in finance.

I'm voting trump because I honestly hate white women and would never support one.

>Chemistry PhD
>The Don

bix nood mufuggin voting for hilary dawg
gibs me dat white ppl money
when do i vote?

Nothing, no one, I'm trying to eat sleep and enjoy my life. Autism is prevalent in 99.99% of the human race. Pretty much too distracted by bullshit to live.

I'm part of the Illuminati as the supreme overlord of education and I support Trump, as well as your immediate reassignment to the lunar salt mines, stupid goy.

>BSc
>MSc (x2)

Trump

/thread

Check'd

>STEM fags and the uneducated who have never had to think about, develop, implement or criticise policy love trump
>Bus+eco, law and liberal arts fags who have basically only ever studied and worked in policy love clinton
really makes me ponder
Actually I did the UCWIP last year and worked with the OSCE in D.C. I also technically graduated from the school of professional and extended studies offered by American University in D.C. in july of this year, where I got to work with people in the USITC, the DOJ, the FBI, the national press club and the DNC, among others. Proofs - I made these two threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81111021/#81111021
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80262005/#80262005

PHD in Math

Bernie Sanders by write-in vote