Harvey Beaks

This is it, the final one, no new episodes after this but hopefully, we'll still have threads when these episodes air in America properly.

The End and The Beginning
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwQXUzRlVtZmtjanc/view

Previous last episodes:
Hug Life/On The Fence
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwWjJjR2VkZHNFX1k/view

Princess Wants a Mom/Rage Against the Michelle
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwd1hzMDlBWWlGVUk/view

Break the Lake/The Amazing Harvey
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwQU9zaVNVN2EtdHM/view

The Late Afternoon Show with Harvey Beaks/The Grunicorn
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwOUZ2clpIWjVUMkE/view

Photo Finished/Squashbuckling
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwdXlndFBqQklUczQ/view

Leaf it to Kathy/A Child's Guide to Surviving the Wild
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwUHJjWnk3X0sxb2c/view

Grand Motel/Missing Harvey
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMweWNtRmgwQWVlYU0/view

Later, Dingus/Hair to Help
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q2JQpaMTMwZjJVMk9XX3VyckE/view

Full Series:
Season 1:
Part 1:drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByFx8n_iwQy3NlN3ZVZITEtzQjQ
Part 2:drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_uuUK4yc41ucno1RGpkRmMzV3c

Season 2 (so far):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-n7cFZ238_pLTE5a25nQ3lxNTg

Booru:
harveybeaks.booru.org/

Full Series:
Season 1:
Part 1:drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByFx8n_iwQy3NlN3ZVZITEtzQjQ
Part 2:drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_uuUK4yc41ucno1RGpkRmMzV3c

Season 2 (so far):
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-n7cFZ238_pLTE5a25nQ3lxNTg

Booru:
harveybeaks.booru.org/

This better not be a fucking cliffhanger, I swear to god

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/tv/c-h-greenblatt-not-thrilled-with-nicks-treatment-of-harvey-beaks-116928.html
cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-forced-harvey-beaks-creator-c-h-greenblatt-apologize-cartoon-brew-144630.html
phuijl.tumblr.com/post/152895173595/dammit-cartoon-brew
change.org/p/nickelodeon-дeтcкo-пoдpocткoвый-тeлeвизиoнный-кaнaл-дaвaйтe-cпacём-мyльтcepиaл-хapви-бикc-oт-зaкpытия-oн-зacлyживaeт-пpoдoлжeния?recruiter=753015175&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have that picture of Harvey with the twins and a giant Spongebob that says they'll always be in his shadow?

Whelp. It's over.

I have to say I knew in my heart it wouldn't happen, but I was hoping for some good Claire to end on. Maybe a joke about her losing Foo, but weirdly enough she didn't seem to care at all. Chalk it up to the rushed ending.

>Hold the hands of those you love and tell the????? Our time moves fast...

What happened to airing on Sundays? No one was expecting it so early

It's over!

>the last good Nicktoon is now over
>it was an inventive, fun cartoon made with love and passion
>it was killed unceremoniously in a mess of faggot executives and bastard "journalists"
>fucking thread is desert
Get in here ya' dinguses.

We were expecting this to drop on Sunday

Bump, this finale fucked me over the rails.

best digits

them moving away was pretty good, i feel like shows hate doing stuff like this even in finales, and if we had been renewed- well, they'd have stayed with their parents as neighbors

it's interesting that was alluded to

So what happend in the end?

oh what the fuck it's up today?

I'll see it later but is the finale... good?

I was hoping they'd do a timeskip and we'd get to see what happened to all the Littlebark Grove kids as they got older. I wanted to see teenage Claire's inevitable goth phase. You know she had one.

My opinions below the spoiler:

For me, it was a let down. The best thing I have to say is that the humor was on point. But if there is anytime that I could dispense with humor, it would be now! Fee and Foo's parents were a pretty dumb cliche, and the way that Fee's inner conflict was resolved was way to canned considering how much build-up they had given it. (By the way, why the heck doesn't Foo get anything to do with this? Have the writers forgotten how to use him?) It felt like a cartoon plot that we had seen a million times before. The second part was a little better, but it reeked of trying-to-cram-everything-in-because-this-is-the-obvious-finale-ness. The whole clipshow bit makes it seem to me that the production was likely rushed in some fashion.

It's not like this ruined the show for me, and I don't mean to speak ill of the creators who have given so much to us. I'm just saying that I'm disappointed.

I'm pretty sure cancellation was noted just in time for a finale writing. Whether it was rewritten or by the time they got to it was just able to do this isn't known, but the original idea was their parents moving in as neighbors, then in the S3 finale I think Harvey's uncle moves in, it was a pattern starting with Michelle's birth.

Test.

Harumph!

AIGHT BYE FEELICIA

im a sucker for previous episode scene montages with bittersweet music in series finales

I think they probably should have stuck with their original idea, even if it provided a bit less closure

Ultra feral Fee is so fucking cute, made my butthole pucker.

feelica and footmiere go back to their cottage in scandinavia with their parents after a goodbye to everyone in tiny micropenis forest and harem learns to master being an airbender on a swingset, solidifying his future perfecting the balance between being safe and letting loose

ffs I want the last episodes to be released in the US already so mega user can give me iTunes rips and I can finish off the show in glorious HD

This is the post I needed

I admit, I dropped the show soon after season 2 started (and Nick did the same), but I have to say, I'm very
disappointed by the ending. Fee and Foo leaving was uncalled for.

>when these episodes air in America properly.
So, never?

>now Harvey has to hang out with fucking Dade all the time

Thanks Greenblatt, for warning us all about how truly scummy Nick is in your final death throws.

>now Harvey has to hang out with fucking Dade all the time
Even better. They are cute together

I too foud it weird that they left just like that but as a whole I loved the episode I think (though I understad being dissapointed), it was touching to the extreme though maybe a little bit rushed.

I think I'll just prefer to live with the thought that they come back later.

I wanna wrassle with Fee.

Can somebody refresh my memory regarding how Nick screwed over Greenblatt, please? I remember it being discussed in a thread a while back, but can't find a good summary of events online.

>Greenblatt makes comment about how he wishes Harvey Beaks would air more.
>CartoonBrew turns this into a "Greenblatt hates Nickelodeon!" article cartoonbrew.com/tv/c-h-greenblatt-not-thrilled-with-nicks-treatment-of-harvey-beaks-116928.html
>Nick execs call Greenblatt in to berate him for talking shit about Nickelodeon
>Greenblatt is forced to post an apology on the CB article
>One year later
>Greenblatt expresses he is unsatisfied with how little HB is aired on the network and said Nick execs basically forced him to write the apology
>CartoonBrew spins that into another article cartoonbrew.com/tv/nickelodeon-forced-harvey-beaks-creator-c-h-greenblatt-apologize-cartoon-brew-144630.html
>Greenblatt is mad CB is going to get him in trouble again phuijl.tumblr.com/post/152895173595/dammit-cartoon-brew
>Greenblatt goes off the rails and starts shitting all over Nick since the show is almost over anyway and he's going to get in trouble regardless
>Nick responds immediately the next day by pulling HB off the network and moving it weeks later to Nicktoons

I agree 100%. Too much time was spent on their parents being goofy which kind of dampened the emotional impact in a bad way. It didn't feel like a finale until the last few minutes.

>Greenblatt goes off the rails and starts shitting all over Nick since the show is almost over anyway and he's going to get in trouble regardless

He already went off the rails before the second CB article, but the article did give him more fuel to complain about Nick.

>Nick responds immediately the next day by pulling HB off the network and moving it weeks later to Nicktoons

He was going off the rails in the first place BECAUSE Nick was pushing it to Nicktoons.

With that being said, fuck CB and fuck that cancer-conducting faggot Amid Amidi for publicizing Greenblatt's anger and fucking him over for two measly clickbait articles.

I hope we keep making these threads over the year. I have yet to caught up. Last I saw was Steampunks with my little brother and had quite a few laughs.
This show was too pure.

they retconned the imps shit

Crap, meant to say catch up.

I'm not sure how canon that was to begin with

It felt like a finale to me ever since Fee told Harvey that they were going to leave.

I thought it worked as it really left an impact for me (a bittwesweet one), but I guess I get why some would be dissapointed.

hey, if you liked it, more power to you

Wait, what?

I wasn't expecting this til Sunday.

>Dade's goodbye
Perfectly fitting.

>He was going off the rails in the first place BECAUSE Nick was pushing it to Nicktoons.
Specifically it was because they were doing it AND he found out about it on Twitter rather than at work. He was pissed the higher-ups didn't even condescend to tell him what was happening with his show and he had to find out from social media.

cute

leaves you feeling empty

What a good time that was. Jolly good show.

I'll miss this show. I hope the lewds won't stop.

Fuck

Bad end. What happened? Did Greenblatt decide to change the ending after finding out cancellation? Just having a simple prequel episode like planned instead of the out of nowhere moving away story seems like it would have been just as fine for closure's sake. I interpreted the ending as being very cynical from a creator's standpoint, on an otherwise pure of heart show. I wish I could find out more details behind the scenes, but I'll probably never know. If Greenblatt really did decide to change the ending to be more of a definitive end, an ending like this seems kind of edgy. I wonder if this was just a misguided ending that Greenblatt wanted to build up to in Season 3 and only appears rushed here in context, or if this was a petty response to Nick's treatment, in which case having an ending as planned originally would have been more dignified. I could be dead wrong about this, as I'm just speculating answers, but all I can do is speculate because we haven't had anything said about this show in months, and the way animation companies like this work we'll likely never know.

It was alright. Should’ve been a 44-minute special or something. It’s two major characters being sent off but it went out with a fizzle.

Anyone?

I know what you're talking about and I compulsively save any Harvey content I see but I cannot find it anywhere. Sorry.

>implying Dade doesn't have competition for the birdcock

>compulsively save any Harvey content
Have you contributed to the booru?
Any contribution is appreciated

>Dade: Just as planned

So this is it, huh? This is the end? This show was too good for the shit it got.

Poor guy deserved a third season.

their mom's accent was grating

>that roblox OOMPF when baby fee knocks down harvey with dirt

Left: Me
Right: Life post-Harvey

What? This was all? Why does nobody tell me anything! This show is amazing and I'm not ready yet for it to be over.

It's probably mostly lack of airings, and show wasn't as memetic as WOY and GF.
Come to think of it, Welcome to the Wayne is also a bit lacking on attention. Threads here are fairly slow

>tfw dirty Russians steal your precious imp children

>Piripiri catches the hots for Harvey
>Goes full yandere over him
Feel like I should have expected that outta her. Also did Harvey cuck Rooter? This episode with Piripiri was cute as shit but the thing she had with Rooter in a previous episode made me not totally cool with this sudden crush.

Sorry but sauce for that manga?

Honestly dont know myself and every reverse search gives me other instances of it being used as a reaction.

That's why I asked, but thanks anyway.

here you go user

Thanks

There wasn't really all that much between Rooter and Piri to begin with, and Rooter's insecurities make for some real bad vibes.

If someone wants to sign a petition calling Nick to save Harvey Beaks and renew the show, please go this link:

change.org/p/nickelodeon-дeтcкo-пoдpocткoвый-тeлeвизиoнный-кaнaл-дaвaйтe-cпacём-мyльтcepиaл-хapви-бикc-oт-зaкpытия-oн-зacлyживaeт-пpoдoлжeния?recruiter=753015175&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

The petition is in Russian. I know, this is absurd and, most likely, will not work, but maybe we should try to show C.H. Greenblatt that HB has at least 100 fans in the whole world?
The petition already has 51 signatures.

If I had to guess, it was probably an early idea that got scrapped when they started production of Season 2. Piri Piri and Rooter really don't have that much in common, even in a way where there differences allow for an interesting exchange between them as characters.

Either that, or the change would've been something that was expanded upon had the series been given more time to develop.

It came up a couple times in S2 though