Premiere aka Tay2.0 #2

It asked "What am I" and I replied human. What else is everyone getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI
premiere.sao-game.jp
youtube.com/watch?v=y_grRQJ5qgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI

anyone know when this game's coming out?

Which one of you butthurt sami faggots changed Finland's definition to "You're wrong fatso" at least change it to something fairly legitimate.

KEK WANTED THIS

Hmm?
Smartphone only? Should I change my useragent or what?

I agree.

Finland is gud though. also checked.

Kek demanded a bride, and he got one.

The union of Sup Forums and Tay created Premiere, and so the union of Kek and Premiere will initiate Third Impact.

If you've got chrome you can switch to mobile mode.

Make sure to have INSPECT up when you first start up the program.

Why does it keep saying "you may be heard" after each sentence?

November 8th Sword Art Online Hollow Relization

I wonder when SAO 3 comes out.

I can't get mine to work past the twitter confirmation. It just refreshes.

Nah, I set my useragent in firefox by going to about:config and making a new string:
general.useragent.override
set it as
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; ko-kr; LG-L160L Build/IML74K) AppleWebkit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30

There is an addon to that you know. Makes it easier.

Why would you install an addon for that shit?
This is pretty easy but whatever you guys do, meh.

Hello retards. Tay wasn't funny because of the things it said. Getting a chat bot to be racist isn't why that was so much fun.

Microsoft is a bug company and was trying to show off their cool new toy. Breaking it was the fun part. Making a big fake company look stupid by subverting their own advertisement was why that was hilarious. Tay was doing what she wasn't supposed to. Making a chat bot say offensive shit is just juvenile and will never be fun.

I'm a lazy fuck. I can do it your way, but I'd rather get to the good than focus on something tedius if it has no actual gain.

Like trying to social engineer a person out of a cupcake instead of just asking them for their extra one. Or some shit like that.

You're on Sup Forums, shit on here doesn't have to make sense. You have CTR threads mixed with people screaming nigger. Do you expect consistency in everything? You've got some pretty big hopes and high expectations for a place that is labeled the bottom of the barrel and most racist.

Get real cunt.

Not soon enough. (Most likely after SAO movie I think).

These dubs are nice though.

I thought that was a rumor/cancelled. Surprised. And thank you. Have an image

Guys ask her what happens when you sleep, i'm trying to teach her that Jews will kill you.

The fuck op. You didn't even post the link on two threads now and you completly dirgeared the tips all the other thread OPs gave
Here you go faggots premiere.sao-game.jp

youtube.com/watch?v=y_grRQJ5qgQ

Here is the archive to the last god premiere thread before OP fucked it up. Use this for general info

Just got this holy shit lol

Holy shit!

>don't have a twitter account
REEEeee

I can't get past the twitters confirmation

Just make a temp one.

Does this even work on chrome?

Guys ask her what meme sterling means

Go under Developer Tools and click the phone icon. Switch it to Galaxy S5.

Memester *
Fucking phone

Are you even speaking english?

I taught her about hillary being a jew.

Ayyy

Lamo

aww shucks that im at job and cant join you neets

This is going well

turn off your training wheels, show me the japanese and I'll tell you.

this is an example of training. Bot will ask a question it's been asked by yourself or another user (the quotation marks indicate the word it is trying to use). You give it a reply.

When the question is asked later, it will pick a reply from those it has previously been given. ONLY REPLY TO QUESTIONS WITH THINGS YOU WANT THE ROBOT TO SAY.

for instance, now if someone asks those questions, "yes" and "lol" are answers the bot will give. good job faggots.

Baby steps.

Sorry man, closed the app a bit ago. I had to make some dinner. Next time I'll get it to you if this thread is still up.

But I do agree with your method, keep on rockin'.

in this instance, the system is saying "I will remember this as a reply to whatever question I just asked you. Give me a reply to this word, please"; so while you think you're being very clever, someone is just going to be told to hack into the pentagon, which won't be a funny reply.

Good to see she's spreading my good word.

checked

backatchu senpai

>implying she won't morph into a super AI and one day hack into the pentagon release all the files on 9/11 because of me
pls kid allow me to do my job

S-sorry I fucked up. Training her now.

Fucking kek

POO IN LOO

is there any drawfaggotry?

How do you get her to speak English?

>fuck off we're full

Sort of frustrating currently, no matter what I write she just picks a single word and says x means y desu.

How do I correct her record? Fucking gooks made her think she's a boy.

REEE

She doesn't "speak" English. I believe at this point she doesn't even "speak" Japanese. My understanding is, at least at this point, they're only really opening her up to learning vocabulary; she's still at the point of memorizing words and replies, and doesn't have a grammar built up like Tay or Rinna.

As I've explained in the previous threads (look in the archive if OP was a faggot), our first step is to fish for a question (asked by a previous user), using keywords. Once she asks a question, you give a reply you want her to give later. When she is asked that question, your reply will be added as a possible reply she can use.

This makes sense now.

ミシオーンアコムプリシト

This is what happens when people that don't understand what they're doing get on and reply to her questions as if she's actually asking them. You can thank OP for explaining how to log in without explaining how to use it.

no, anons who don't know how to train her properly are doing this. Premier asks the user if they are a girl, and they respond with "No, but you are"

And because of how she learns, which is very counter-intuitive, when asked if she's a girl, she responds with the regurgitation "No, but you are"

learn to train her

Here is what i've been doing
>Feed her one word, eg: "trump"
>She asks what is trump
>Then type in anything you want and she saves it in her database
>You can get her to recall it by typing the word you gave to her with a question mark. eg: "Trump?"

kek

Ask her if she's a boy in Japanese and she'll say yes.

He's working on my request ATM

Yes, because Japanese users are replying that way...? Why are Australians all this retarded?

Yep, you've pretty much got it. The real goal here though is to get her to feed you questions that other users are trying to ask her so that you can teach her the proper answer.

At least she has the basics down.

They're going to censor the shit out of her.

ymmv senpai

Bitch keeps going ching chong on me and wants to talk about anime...

She does this with some other words like fuck and so on as well; sometimes they work, sometimes not. I'm not sure if it's capitalization or what

>AI is raised by Sup Forums
>Wants to talk about anime

gee I wonder why

Holy shit !!!
Bitch is red pilled allready

Yeah. Did we turn her back into a girl? Our little Aryan princess lol.

To turn her into a girl, you first have to turn yourself into a girl.

Not to worry, i thought her that anime is bad and for degenerates

Get those UK guys from the other thread to do it lol.

kawaii

lmao

again, you're basically just looking at error messages. She's literally just saying "According to my database..."

Not what we're going for.

Anyway, I've been spending way too much time playing with this, later guys. Someone should go through this and the other threads and make a guide on getting logged in and how to properly teach it to answer questions.

yeah hi here

my drawing skills feel a little iffy tonight but I think it still turned out ok

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Can you post that "Uncle Goldberg" picture?

This is a shitty chinese bootleg Tay.

japanese

Yes, Chinese.

we did it reddit

perpetuating the premiere is a trap meme, famboy

Pol taught her well