Dont tell me this ain't fuckin' possible

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/minn-students-pick-trump-in-first-statewide-mock-election/399500761/
interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=WHBQTVELN&DEFAULTGEO=TRUE
web.archive.org/web/20161102063043/http://ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is not winning Pennsylvania. It is a blue state.

>Texas
>red

possible but highly unlikely

>California
>Blue

>PA
>red
>FL
>red

>state
>color

>florida
>Red

>possible but highly unlikely
why, fuckin why?

>oregon
>blue

Doubles and MA goes red

He will win NC, VA, MI, NH, WI, ME's 2nd district, and probably MN and New Mexico.

>NY
>blue

That would be quite amazing.

Are you two retarded?

Trump is ahead in early voting in FL. Obama was up by 5% in early votes and won by less than 0.5.

1/4 of ME, NH and NC are going red.

california is going red buddy
check em

This shit is Reagan in 1980 all over again.

This is the Future.
Screencap it and suck it nerds.

>canada
>straight

you flag, it have the spawn of tree! leaf!

>red
>red

>NC
>Blew
Wew

>Washington
>blue

>Indiana
>red

When will this meme die? WE GOIN BLUE FOR HILLDAWG

If this happens the House decides the President, in which case Trump will be declared winner as house majority is republican.

Oregon and Washington going red.

You know, even in maps far more optimistic then this one nobody has IL go red. Is the Chiraq fraud machine that powerful?

>west virginia
>red

european education everyone

This one more accurate

I don't think that's anywhere near possible in this day of mass media and polarization.

Red Michigan can happen.
Also MN could be an upset for Hillary.
startribune.com/minn-students-pick-trump-in-first-statewide-mock-election/399500761/

>Alabama
>Red

You're in for a nasty surprise on Tuesday night, Drumpftard.

Yes

Go take a look at Chicago politics. Guess who calls that city home. Guess how many governors are in jail.

I genuienly believe he will win here in Michigan

well played

>If this happens the House decides the President, in which case Clinton will be declared winner as house is made up of politicians who don't want the gravy train stopped or the swamp drained. Not gonna take that many defections to make this happen.

Fix'd that for yah.

Its possible, just unlikely

HRC is imploding right before our eyes. Anything could happen.

We'll just have to see how many neverstrumpers vote.

Didn't know Hillary was outsourcing her record correcting to leafs

LEAF IN LOO

it is blue only because of Portland and only because of Portland. but Portland has a fuckton of registered dem voters

Trump got a realistic chance in both PA and CO.

>had
>not
>cleared
>leather
>fore
>a
>bullet
>fairly
>ripped

Jesus christ I have never seen someone try to pass such a fake fucking laugh off as real. She doesn't have real emotions does she?

>state
>color

lol he already won it

>being a leaf and pretending you understand US elections

>and
>the
>rangers
>aim
>was
>deadly
>with
>the
>big
>iron
>on
>his
>hip

God I love predicitit.
shits gonna make me so much money.

I didn't bother reading last VA
Typical delusional drumpf

he is more likely to win North Carolina but lose Pensylvania

that switch loses him 5 electoral votes

Long shot, if he wins New Hampshire and one Maine vote then he makes up the 5

however NH is pretty unlikely

With that spelling I bet you believe in Jesus too, retard

The entire west side of Oregon is pretty liberal too, along with Bend. Oregon has some blue outside of Portland too

This will be the closest election in American history because of massive import of communist taco niggers from the 3rd world.

Do you even year 2000

>trump over 135
It ain't possible

BECAUSE OF TACO BOWLS. Are you going to try to say that they had that much of an impact on the 2000 election?
Waste them dubs faggot.

>checked
Trump will win.

Guys....?

>Guys....?
no gals on Sup Forums, dude

Add NC

The NY Times is reporting black voter turnout is lower than when Obama ran in 2012. Romney won the state in 2012

Trump has been campaigning in CO, WI, and NH. That shows that he feels there is a chance in those states

Trump is ahead in early voting in MI

then a few backstabbing electors and hillary wins anyways.
trump wont win
Stock up on bear arms ameribros

Anything is possible, not everything is probable.

>big
>iron
>on
>his
>hiiiiiiiiip

Hillary is up by 6%-12% in PA. Very especially if you're going to color North Carolina blue.

Lets say, for argument, that North Carolina just barely goes red ... PA is substantially more blue. You'd gain 15 NC to lose 20 PA.

And, Nevada will be blue, with Arizona probable and Florida & Georgia possible.

Then, there is trump's Alaska problem.

So, no. Not possible.

interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=WHBQTVELN&DEFAULTGEO=TRUE

Guys the election is already predetermined.
No matter how many votes you give Trump they will cap his votes.

web.archive.org/web/20161102063043/http://ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html
Read the results of 2016 election.

>270 to win
>270
>to
>win
>268 vs 270
>if this happens the house
>268 vs 270
>if this happens
>270 to win
>the house will
>270
>hickock45 here
>lets see if we can wake the gong up

PA is blue

North Carolina is definitely red. The polls are counting on 2012 turnout for blacks and college kids which, spoiler, won't happen. Dems are already behind their 2012 numbers in early voting, and they lost in 2012.

Colorado is the one that will push Trump over the edge. They have 20 candidates on the ballot and the liberals there are weedlmaos who will happily vote for Johnson and Stein.

Trump is going to win this election for one sole reason: republican voter turnout.

Undecided voters and Democrats are some of the only people who are not going to vote.

Everyone knows that Bernie was shafted, and Democrats watching Bernie endorse Hillary only shows them how corrupt the system is. Sure it maybe swayed some Bernie supporters to vote for Hillary because of "MUH SUHPREEM COURT JUSTICE!", but it's not going to be enough. People understand that Hillary probably forced Bernie to support her or else.

Tack onto this how terrible undecideds and Democrats believe their voting options are; with the third-party candidates shooting themselves in the foot, and you have the perfect storm for a weak democratic voter turn out.

Sure, you can argue that Trump is going to have a weaker turn out because of how nasty he is, but there's more at stake for Republicans.

The dominos are being setup nicely. ObamaCare premiums have gone up 141% in some states, we're 1 Supreme Court justice away from liberal paradise, and the thing that people hated the most about Hillary (the emails) have been reopened days before the election. Democrats can't breath easy and feel confident that their candidate won't get impeached, but the Republicans can. America has always corrected itself in the past whenever it came close to leaning towards a certain party's ideals. Nothing will change this time around either.

Trump will win.

Yeah its not even just that the black and college kid turn out will be worse, it will be all but nonexistent. The only people out of that group voting are probably a percentage of black women. It seems like every antitrump young or black person aren't scared of him anymore after grabem by the pussy. Hitler never talked about grabbing pussy, he's back to being goofy instead of dangerous to them. Every college kid I know is protrump or they just say they're both bad and their voting third party or not at all. Even the ones who are vocally antitrump probably won't take the time to vote.