OH FUCK

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek be praised

>The gray band is a "95-percent confidence interval". Figures lying outside the gray band mean that we are at least 95% confident that the candidate with the highest percentage will win the popular vote.

*muffled CTR crying in the distance*

The LA Times/USC poll should be the best poll for judging momentum. Accuracy will be determined on election day, but it tracks the same large group of people over time, so its methodology is perfect for judging whether a candidate is gaining or losing support. Trump is definitely gaining support.

source?

YOU RAISE ME UP SO I CAN STAND ON MOUNTAINS

Without the media holding her high and mighty, she tumbles to the ground. Thank Kek

cesrusc.org/election/

my happines meter is going way up

>implying the electorate wont forget about this email shit a week from now, resulting hillary back in the lead

wew goyim, it's like you don't know how fucking retarded the average voter is.

FUCKING HELL, POST THAT TARGETSMART FLORIDA POLL FASTER

This.
Also he could win the popular vote and still lose electoral.

WE CAN DO THIS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY FOLKS

KEEP GOING G-MEN KEEP LEAKING LEAKERS

WE'RE TAKING IT ALL THE WAY LIVE STARTING RIGHT

NOW

Guys im scared... are they rigging it?

For Kek

someone please post the LA times poll.

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT FOR NOT POSTING LINK.

i guess you drumpf supporters are OK with peaceful innocent families being torn apart and deported just because they were unfortunate enough not have been born across an arbitrary border line

Whos saying anything about splitting apart families? They can take their kids too. :)

Yup. Good riddance.

Regulations have to be enforced. You're on the wrong side of history, shill; globalism is what the establishment wants. If you're a classical liberal, you should recognise when people are standing up to the establishment. You're on the side of the bad guys. Just like the SS, you're "just following your orders", blindly, without questioning what side you're on. Redeem yourself and vote for Trump. Save your friends from a lifetime of regret and shame; get your CTR buddies to vote for Trump, and kek will forgive you. He might even favour your drastic, arbitrary, chaotic change, and bless you with a nice get.