Not a criminal

>not a criminal
>not an ass
>has actually good ideas on how to reform healthcare
>understands that you can't just open up your borders to anyone, and has reasonable thoughts on immigration
>supports the second amendment
>worked for the CIA in the middle east
>decent human bean
Why aren't you voting for McMullin Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/438951/evan-mcmullin-republican-party-establishment-third-party-candidate-conservatives
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oops-latest-nevertrump-candidate-fake-resume-full-inaccuracies-distortions-lies/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/28/the-emerging-connections-between-the-muslim-brotherhood-and-never-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Horse_Prophecy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo&time_continue=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssm_nskYbXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>open borders cuck
>globalist
>mormon
>probably a fag

Egg DinduMcNuffinMuffin

>CIA
>40 year old single virgin
>probably a faggot
>raised by 2 lesbians

He's a fucking homo

>mormon

you didnt even need to list the other stuff

Because he won't win. What kind of tard ass question is that OP?

Egg McDinduNuffin

The Mormons are gonna get theirs once the election is over

Side note: aussie media has been sucking mcmuffins dick all day saying he's gonna ruin trump kek

by that logic noone should vote for trump :^)

>CIA
>Goldman Sachs
>UN
>Bad TED talk
>Puppet for (((Bill Kristol)))
>40 year old "bachelor"
>Lesbian mom who avoided the Holocaust

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

even national review trashed him
nationalreview.com/article/438951/evan-mcmullin-republican-party-establishment-third-party-candidate-conservatives

C U C K

he'll get like 3% of the votes
screencap this post if you want

people are far more likely to virtue signal their protest vote than actually go through the effort of getting out of their house to do it
every year third party get ~10% in polls but end up with like 2% combined overall

>>worked for the CIA in the middle east

so actual terrorist

it's debatable if he even did that
his entire resume was full of lies
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/oops-latest-nevertrump-candidate-fake-resume-full-inaccuracies-distortions-lies/

>worked for the CIA
that alone is reason enough to not vote for him>The Mormons are gonna get theirs
they're never gonna get what's coming to them, they'll probably take over the world after the inevitable doomsday

>they're never gonna get what's coming to them, they'll probably take over the world after the inevitable doomsday
amish will get them user
the amish will get them

it's not, there's video evidence of him in the middle east.

also, John McCain meeting with ISIS leadership.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/28/the-emerging-connections-between-the-muslim-brotherhood-and-never-trump/

>also, John McCain meeting with ISIS leadership.
he was with Lindsey Graham & Rubio on that trip, fyi
there's quite a few pics of them together with people that became huge ISIS leaders/etc
I had some saved from years ago on Sup Forums but I'd have to dig

>reasonable thoughts on immigration
>like "fuck it, might as well legalize everyone who's here illegally"

Literally a cuckservative.

>voting for a Mormon and a Jew

No.

I hope he wins Utah, but Trump still wins the electoral college. Mormons will be mocked for years.

they already are
mormons have lost all respect because now everyone is aware that they're a cult and can be herded like one

>MBA
>not an ass
>Goldman Sachs
>not an ass
>CIA
>not an ass

>IMPLYING

>worked for the CIA

Good reason not to fuckin vote for the cunt

This guy is a direct enemy of kek for being so low energy and wanting to interject so desperately when it's obvious he's a paid shill from the Clinton/Romeny/Ryan skwad.

Fucking obvious cock block is obvious.

yep
his entire life history is a blackbox

also, his mother is a hardcore leftist lesbian activist and the general consensus is that he's probably a homo

I live in idaho which is very mormon, but even here he is a laughing stock. In pretty sure he won't even win utah, which is just fucking hilarious.

I really like McMullin

Guys, think about it. Today we learned about a shadow war between the intelligence agencies and a global empire of corruption, filth, and pedophilia. We were a huge part of their success in assisting with research efforts and spreading the message of their corruption around. We first hand fought their paid foot soldiers in the trenches. This guy was part of the CIA, and we all know now firsthand, if you couldn't imagine if otherwise, that these people make tremendous sacrifices on behalf of our country. Can you think of the fucking balls you need to do this job? You sacrifice your ability to tell your family anything about what you do. You put your life on the line. You act in service of the constitution no matter what.

Who the fuck is more based than a guy who literally went deep ops for the USA? And before you call me CTR, you should know that I've been on the Trump train since day 1. If you call me a shill you're an idiot. I've been working with you fuckers since things started.

What's the important outcome in this election here? Is it, "Hillary goes to prison and the DC mafia gets stopped", or is it "Trump wins?" tell me. If we get our goal, if we stop this crazy cheese pizza cult, what's really more important? That we have the guy we were pushing the whole time, or that we get the best possible leader in office to do what needs to be done?

Listen guys im actually in favor of the wall and I think even if McMullin was president it would still be a good idea. But the proposition to take an extreme to just round these people up is ridiculous. If these people are willing to serve military service or a term of infrastructure improvement, why not put them to work doing what they're already doing and take advantage of a shitty situation?

I think you guys need to reconsider your objectives. I am pro McMullin, as a Trump supporter. Put her in jail and then get the right person to represent this incredible country. Prove me wrong

Because he's a Mormon. It has to do with their stupid white horse prophecy.
Anyone who believes in Mormon theology is a confirmed Moron. Joseph Smith was a convicted con man who used his position to rape children. Mormons are nothing more than a large cult of 5 million active idiots brought about mostly through indoctrination and breeding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Horse_Prophecy

It would be hilarious if he's pushed on that even more and he either confirms he's gay and alienates Mormons or stays in denial but sympathizes with gays and also alienates Mormons.

>This guy was part of the CIA
thats bad.

White horse prophecy? I don't even know what the hell that is, but do we really have any room to judge? A substantial portion of pol worships a fucking Egyptian hieroglyphic frog.

Good points, for the most part, but

>not just giving in to demographic replacement is extreme

Well, yes...it's an extreme situation.

Didn't you see what happened today with the video? Did we watch the same video?

Human bean is right, but more like an egg really

>Crypto kike spook

no thanks chaim

he has no chance of winning

>trusting the intelligence agencies
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

CIA take a wild guess at what he did overseas.

Hillary supporting douchebag who spent career out of helping terrorists and knows he can't win, and instead exists solely as a spoiler candidate to subvert democracy. He is garbage.

I provided the wikileak. Check his social media followers too. The mormons are throwing this dumbshit into the ring because they want to influence the supreme court picks. I highly suggest to research Mormons before you get behind this guy. Here's a great place to start. CESLETTER.COM

Mormons fly the president, control the NSA etc. They're a doomsday cult with operatives implanted everywhere. Anyone who lives in Mormon country and isn't mormon know exactly what this fucktard is all about. He's also antigay if your progressive and believes the world is 6k years old. Morons

11/350 million max. We could absorb it and stop the gap. Some would leave. Some would be criminals and have to leave. But we could do it and get a shit load of infrastructure improvement. Our infrastructure fucking sucks bad. Come on guys if they're mostly Mexicans they are literally the ones doing this shit anyway. Get people English classes, naturalize the ones who are willing to put in the effort and resolve this precarious situation peacefully. Stop future immigration and take border security seriously. It's all very doable.

The video today literally said the FBI and CA were involved in the counter operation.

Doomsday cult? They seem like some of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm not claiming to be an authority on Mormons, I'm just saying they've all been incredibly nice to me every time I've interacted with them.

Trey Gowdy will be the one to imprison Hillary

>open borders
>ZOG puppet
>neocon
>fag
>cuck
>globalist
>Bill (((Kristol))) pulls the puppet strings

Draw a warm bath, OP. Ensure that you cut with the veins and not across them.

Ask them about the end times. They want a theocracy, they think they get their own planet etc. They are obsessed with this persecution complex. Every mormon is encouraged to keep 2yrs food supply and arms. That all they ever talk about is the apocolypse. They think it will happen any moment. They're completely delusional. Sure they seem nice, dress well, and are fairly successful. Deep down they are huge into affinity fraud, scams, and believe they are superior to everyone else. Ask them why they were born into mormon families. The squeeky clean image is something they invented in the 1950's because they had the reputation of being polygamists. They really think their leaders talk to white Jesus and they'd all drink poison Kool-Aid if he asked them to on the spot. They are not nice neighbors. They're only nice because they want to convert you. Total losers.

Sounds very Reaganish. That didn't exactly work out, either.

They are virtue signalling faggots and closet gays. I lived in Utah, it's a fucking stepford wives cult.

Spineless cuckervatives

>Doesn't shitpost on social media

Apparently Kek believes you with those digits. And when I look at Evan, I believe him. I believe he actually stood up for us. He humbly offers himself for this burden as he knows we need a leader. I look in his eyes and I can see his compassion for the world.

KEK was a prophecy from Egypt, right? And now a lot of us, myself included, halfway or entirely believe it's fucking true.

I'm not asking you to be swayed by me, I'm asking you guys to think of your priorities in this election, and take a minute to think what it really is like to be in their shoes. Half the time you don't know why you're doing what you're doing or have any context for it, as matter of protocol and leak prevention. But what you do know is the people who offer themselves as instruments are really dedicated to preserving this country and what we love. I'm not in the intelligence community. But I've always had the utmost respect for them. I wish I did, if I didn't already have a job Id love to help them directly.

I'm not saying Trump is a bad person. He's been so brave and so hard working in this election, being that human molotov cocktail Michael Moore talked about. The one we screamed for in all of our misery. But if we really love this country we need to do what's right for ourselves and set that extraordinary example for everyone else in the world. I want to see us be that city on the Hill and I think Evan could be the guy to take us there.

I'm just saying what I feel, you guys are free to have your own opinion. I think he would be great.

>raised by two bulldykes
>closeted queer
>warmonger
>banking shill

So much for MUH CONSERVATIVE VALUES.
He somehow embodies the worst of repubs and dems.

Really nobody going to check those digits

Do I have to praise Kek all by myself here, what's the deal

So you're really just going to write him off because you don't care to compare him with Trump?

Assume Hillary goes to jail, why would you not vote for him? He worked in CA and at major corporations. That doesn't necessarily mean he's bad, but it does indicate he probably knows his shit. Why not at least hear what he has to say?

>user gets BTFO by his own article

>In 1918, LDS president Joseph F. Smith dismissed the White Horse Prophecy as a "ridiculous story ... and a lot of trash that has been circulated about ... by two of our brethren who put together some broken sentences from [Joseph Smith] that they may have heard from time to time".

>Bruce R. McConkie wrote that "From time to time, accounts of various supposed visions, revelations, and prophecies are spread forth by and among the Latter-day Saints, who should know better than to believe or spread such false information. One of these false and deceptive documents that has cropped up again and again for over a century is the so-called White Horse Prophecy."

>In early 2010, the LDS Church issued a statement saying that "the so-called 'White Horse Prophecy' is based on accounts that have not been substantiated by historical research and is not embraced as Church doctrine."

Well even so who the hell are we to discount any prophecy?? A small group of fucking shit posters on the Internet changed a federal election, based on the belief in a fucking Egyptian frog chaos God... And I just got fat digits in this thread. What the heck do we even have the right to carry on about?

What if there really is a white horse? Doesn't it sound at least equally as retarded as the Egyptian frog theory that somehow ended up being kind of sorta TRUE?!?

Someone prove me wrong ffs!

Sorry man even Mormons think McMullin is weird. He only gets support from those high virtue-signallers that turn up their nose at Trump, and they're the loudest on social media.

The bald man wants endless war in the middle east. He does. He wants to keep up the Bush status quo. As an American and as a Latter-day Saint I can't countenance that. Above all he's stated that his goal, should he not miraculously win, is to get Hillary in office. I can't vote for that. I have a conscience.

Donald Trump was sent by God to give us another chance. That's what I believe. Sure, the Saints are gullible. We fall for Amway, we fall for Cutco, we fall for Cruz. We're insulated enough from the world that we're not cynical. We'll pull for President Trump, though, I guarantee it, and in eight years the only Mormon on Earth that does not like Donald will be Harry Reid.

Yeah, you're getting digits, cool. I don't worship Kek.

CIA wants Hillary for president dumbass

Are you sure? Rewatch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-9PVeDjZJo&time_continue=1

Can't vote for a gay, sorry

>decent human bean

Actually

Is the video

>unmarried at middle age
>balding
>manlet
>Mormon

Hmmm, really makes you think

I don't think you get to choose what you do in the CIA.

cuck

What's wrong with being gay? Didn't we like Milo? Assuming he is of course. I have no idea if he is or not. What better to bring parties together if he was, though? The SJW would get their first gay president and we would get a leader. If he really is gay and hasn't announced that because it's ultimately not important to his ability to run the country, and he's not going to wear it like a badge of honor, isn't that even more commendable?

Still haven't been proven wrong

Boy for a bunch of people who just beat a multimillion dollar paid CTR shill army none of you can really find up any good reasons

>40-years-old unmarried, childless MORMON

Nope, nothing fishy there. At all.

Yes goys, definitely not a (((cia))) plant!!

So what's the grand fishiness exactly?

Did you even watch the video that came out today?

Mormons think the greatest achievement you can accomplish is get married and pump out as many kids as possible. If this guy is Mormon who childless at 40, there's something really, really wrong with him. As to what that is, I don't know. Maybe he's lying about being a Mormon, maybe he's such an insufferable cunt that no woman can stand him or who knows.

>Mormons think the greatest achievement you can accomplish is get married and pump out as many kids as possible.

Doesn't pol think exactly the same fucking thing?!?!! Tons of Aryan kids and guns??

>As to what that is, I don't know.

Why don't we ask him? Maybe he thought it was better to serve the country and the best way to do that is without the attachments of family. Maybe he's gay. I don't know. But in the end does it really even matter? We are trying to get the very best leader for the country, why not at least examine other candidates in the race?

If you vote for Trump simply for the pride of having won the election with the guy you backed, how are you any better than Clinton voters who did the same thing??

That. That is why I could never vote for him.

But realistically if you work for the CIA do you have literally any choice of what your assignment is? I don't think you really get to pick. Doesn't mean he had to even agree with it, just that he had to do what he was ordered to do for his country.

Fuck off Rick

Who is Rick

>If you vote for Trump

But I can't vote for Trump, negro. Wish I could, tho.

>how are you any better than Clinton voters

No Trump voter has beaten up a homeless woman to date.

Fine, but in the context of the election. How is just simply voting for your guy because "haha I win" not "because he's the best suited for the job" any better than them?

He has the face of someone I would love to bully. I would never vote for someone that looks like a 47 year old toddler.

Ok, I'll simplify it even more

>worked for the CIA
That. That is why I could never vote for him.

Trump is the best one suited for this job. The Mormon hack has achieved absolutely nothing noteworthy in his entire life. He also has the charisma of a dry cucumber.

40 year old never had a GF mormon who a friend described as "he's curious"

Because both of your reasons why people vote for him apply. Hes the best for the job and you get to say haha I win.

Why are you shilling so hard?

>we, the intelligence community

Apart from the fact that I'm not a citizen of the US so I cannot vote - your system makes it pointless to vote for anyone but the big two since you don't have proportional representation.

>40 year old virgin
So he is /r9k/'s candidate huh?

>not a criminal
-Trump's not a criminal
>not an ass
-We need an ass in dc right about now
>has actually good ideas on how to reform healthcare
-Literally the exact same healthcare platform as Trump
>understands that you can't just open up your borders to anyone, and has reasonable thoughts on immigration
-Trump wants to build a wall but allow in hot eastern european qts
-So does Trump
-Trump built skyscrapers and resorts all around the world and built up a billion dollar brand around himself
>decent human bean
-Lol you said bean when you meant being. And if he's so decent why does he look like a 35 year old NEET going thru chemo?

>implying mcmuffin is part of the community fighting against Clinton

You stupid nigger, if he was fighting against that soft coup he wouldn't be impeding Trumps victory. Once again, why are you shilling so hard?

>canadian shitposter attacking aussie

Who?

The only reason he's running is because Bill Kristol doesn't want voters to have the candidate of their choice, so he's trying to steal voters to help Clinton. That's it. This is all about Kristol and his bruised kike ego. Now why would I vote for someone like Megamind? Why would anyone? He's just running to shave votes. That doesn't sound like he gives a fuck about any American's best interests at all.

I'm not shilling, watch the video released today.

The idea is that we are supposed to figure out the right thing to do. The important thing that happens is what we choose to do after this all blows over. I genuinely believe he is best for the job. I'm praying that we get the best leader for this country and I think it's him.

>it was the brave men and women in the FBI, the CIA, the director of intelligence, the military intelligence, and 15 other

I am interested in the near interest of our country and I am not going to lock myself into the Trump card if she gets indicted and the pedos get brought down. I actually want the best leader. We get a fresh start and break up the two party monopoly.

>I genuinely believe he is best for the job

You and a grand total of maybe 50 people across the US.