Who wins? Both have prep time, the amount of which is irrelevant

Who wins? Both have prep time, the amount of which is irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1k_TnZ39DOw
youtube.com/watch?v=w4xm9NHNUf8
youtube.com/watch?v=0e71KWwE5Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kang because the doctors a woman now and will only bitch about privledge and her period

He's not a woman /yet/.

First post, best post.

why is there a white male on the left and not an empowered female?

I find that image offensive since all whites must be destroyed and we fight to destroy them and their families everyday.

WE

Mirror Master?

Each Doctor has a different personality and habits so it's best just to go with Peter Capaldi since he's in the picture

WUZ

KANGZ

>on the left

youtube.com/watch?v=1k_TnZ39DOw

I hate that a character can't be black and/or kang the conqueror anymore without shitty reddit memes

>Reddit

>I hate that a character can't be Kang.
But user, we're /all/ Kangz.

memes that stupid can only come from reddit. or Sup Forums but is there a difference?

Kang, because the Doctor is Kang, because everyone is Kang.
So either way, Kang wins.

Ethier know where a meme comes from or don't pretend you do.

I know it comes from Sup Forums. I'm insulting them by calling them reddit

According to know your meme, it came from Sup Forums around 2 years ago

You think thats bad? Try discussing AoE2 of Sup Forums?

Is Kang a white male?

Isn't Doctor Who canon to the Marvel multiverse? That would actually explain quite a bit.

I have no idea who is and what powers has that old white guy, is he a demon or a vampire?

He's an alien who can time travel and reincarnate himself. Other than the reincarnation, he has slight telepathy. His main thing comes from the fact that he literally carries around a Deus Ex Machina machine with him wherever he goes. Also his time machine is a Deus Ex Machina machine....and his body to an extent. The show's had some cool moments, but it's been going down hill as of late. youtube.com/watch?v=w4xm9NHNUf8

ah, well in that case Kang wins.

Why would Kang fight Jordan Peterson?

>Being this mad already over it
Sounds like they made the right choice

Doctor's tech has managed to do some pretty bullshit ass pulls. youtube.com/watch?v=0e71KWwE5Fk

No, he's just KANGZ N SHIEEEET

Doctor Who is/was canon to Marvel at a point, as is Death's Head, who the Doctor encountered at one point. I believe that it's not main 616 Marvel though, it's somewhere near the Transformers Marvel, since there's a Decepticon with a Dalek alt mode.