Haha, Britons BTFO by Brexit

Politicians too stupid to understand Brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-amato-idUSKCN1012Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germans too stupid to understand getting fucked in two world wars, having the EU crumble and flooding their own country with shitskins at a level that makes even Sweden jerk it with jealousy.

tl;dr no u

how do you possibly make something so difficult to exit out of? it shouldn't be any harder than joining

>it shouldn't be any harder than joining
ever had a gym membership?

>getting divorced is harder than getting married

>

>putting it in is harder than getting it out
see? it works both ways!

>british intellectuals

>US president

Hehe goys it's too difficult to get out of oops too bad so sad

: )

RARE PEPE

mind if i save it, kind sir?
have mine in exchange

>help we've forgotten how to be a country

I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to feel about this

Brits wont leave their leaders simply use the vote to make some money disapear

They're paid a stupid amount a year, with expenses accounts, to do their job so they better start fucking studying.

>German intellectuals

If it's too complicated to understand why are they so against it? If EU was such a great thing it should be simple.

(((Independent group)))

>If EU was such a great thing it should be simple.
Ever seen the US tax code? Tax lawyers in the US are like rocket scientists, half Gods who can speak the divine words and interpret them for the masses.

US president is a
Black
Muslim
Immigrant
Educated at a Madrassas

>leftist academics fearmonger on brexit
Never seen that one before

>implying it wasn't a political coup

If we hadn't got Obongo we would never have gotten Trump. Think on that.

You got a muslim mayor because your capital is a muslim city.

Let the bullshit obfuscation begin! Entirely predictable.

>will of the people
kek

>ever had a gym membership?
I have. And when I didn't want it any more I walked in and canceled it. Now I spend that money on delicious burgers.

>people think brexit will happen

Eu= surveliance?

You fucking woot m8?!
Your shit hole is the cctv anti free speach citizen cain prototyp nation.

You should fix this blatant propaganda lie.

Politicians are too stupid to understand anything in this day and age.
It's part of the reason why the world is choking on all sorts of problems

e.g Climate change, refugee crisis, financial crisis, Greek bank crisis, instability in middle-east ever increasing income inequality and structural violence.
None of the politicians have any balls or the will to make any real changes or take any responsibility for what they've done.

Shit needs to hit the fan really hard in the world for any meaningful change to occur

We need the EU.
Without the EU, who will spread Muslims around Europe?

Real talk, why does Sweden think anybody here gives a fuck what it has to say?

Nobody likes you, Sweden. Fuck out of here. We're not your friends.

>Remainers attempting to circumvent Brexit at every opportunity
>Press spins and spins to make the UK look incompetent
I swear to God, once the US has finished its 2nd Revolution we really need to work on uncucking the UK.

>You got a muslim mayor
Oh no not a completely powerless position, that's only job is to attract business and tourism to London. Meanwhile you elected a nigger muslim immigrant as POTUS twice. : )

Ahmed with the bantz.

>we really need to work on uncucking the UK.

Work on yourself first, Mr Black President.

Of course go ahead

>implying youll ever be able to change the demographics of london to take it back
London will always be brown now.

Hey, at least our muslim fucked up and is going to end up in prison.

Jokes on you, I'm a Bong.

>double trips

>coming from the country with decade long paki rape gangs who know rather bashes in pollacks than pakis

given the fact that UK had no denazification project or was isolated like sweden you are x10 times worse than us because you ruined your nation for nothing

What? Have politicians in England forgotten how to pass legislation? How to make laws and govern themselves? What the fuck is wrong with academics...

It's like they burned all the rulebooks from before they joined the EU

FUNNY ISNT IT
U
N
N
Y

I
S
N
T

I
T

>tfw moving out of uk
bye

What is so complex about it?

UK has an army, EU doesn't. UK just leaves, what will the EU do?

So fucking leave already and stop attacking pakis instead of pollacks

If a politician is too stupid to do their job they need to lose that position.

>you are x10 times worse than us

Call me back when momma merkel dumps 4 million immigrants into my country, who then go on a rape rampage over new years "ficki ficki" style, and have momma merkel beg turkey germans for "loyalty"

You're pathetic, Germany. You are now, you have been your last two shots at the world title, and you will forever be pathetic. You're so pathetic even Sweden could make jokes about you.

>paki rape gangs
Yes, pakis rape. This is a known fact. You have to literally rape a white UK woman if you're black, where as in Germany your whores do it for free and willingly.

Fuck out of here, Germany. You're a laughing stock.

>London will always be brown now.
Its minority WHITE BRITISH, meanwhile the good old US of A its Hey, at least our muslim fucked up and is going to end up in prison
THINGS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Maybe you guys just need more intelligent politicians? Seriously, we have some serious idiots over here, so I'm sure it's the same over there. The wrong people (usually non-whites) get elected and probably wouldn't even be able to do minimum wage work correctly.

>and stop attacking pakis instead of pollacks

"New German" defending his brethren, how cute.

>REMINDER

So what? It's not like states haven't seceded before. You don't need to change everything just because you secede, just decide which government agency takes over the administration if you don't decide the axe the particular provision immediately. Also EU doesn't even have a tax code.

OH NO NOT THE PAKIS

Sure he will. He will end up in Supreme Court of US and you`ll get stuck with BLM led mandatory sociology classes, while Hillary will equitize your paycheck.

German mobilization to make them when?

(((adademics)))
These are also the """experts""" who said Brexit wouldn't pass, right? I'm guessing those faggots stop giving themselves titles and start doing a day's fucking job.

>THIS THREAD

They're just very, very upset about brexit. The latest approach the MSM and the remoaners are taking is to basically push for a Norway deal, where we're effectively still in the EU but no longer have any control over it.

>stop attacking pakis
I wish people did attack pakis.

Yes, unless they are Scottish or Irish barbers and plumbers, then fuck those with a rake

>SOON

Pretty comfy tbqh familam.

>says people who voted Remain

>The eurozone's growth figure is lower than the 0.5pc recorded in Britain, which reflects currency moves. While a weaker sterling has helped exporters and UK tourism – and therefore acted as a small macro-economic stimulus – it has had the opposite effect in Europe. The German association of machinery and engineering (VDMA) said exports to the UK are already slowing sharply.

>The euro's trade-weighted index has jumped 6pc over the last year despite the ECB's strenuous efforts to hold down the exchange rate. A large part of this is a sterling effect.

>Euro appreciation is slowing economic recovery and making it harder for the ECB to build a safety buffer against deflationary shocks. "They know they are skating on very thin ice in Frankfurt," said a senior central banker.

: )

>Sweden not muslim
wew lad

> tfw you don't get german humor

haha they worst part here is that this is totally plausible.
The final reich's downfall

I find it worrying that a country entered a political system too complex for it's own politicians ... so who does understand it and therefore who is in control?

Its not humour, gyms tend to make it awkward to cancel a membership if its all done online anyway

BTFO

We have like a billion laws to rewrite so of course it won't be easy

Say thanks to this italian "man".
He's the guy who wrote the exit clause reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-amato-idUSKCN1012Q8

Every italian knows who this "man".
He's actually one of the most hated man in the country.
Now you know him too.

What is this hero's name?

Look at this flailing shitskin and laugh.

GOD
O
D

SAVE
A
V
E

THE
H
E

Giuliano Amato.

QUEEN