Which is better, Sup Forums? The Ruby Gloom cartoon or the apparel line that came before it?

Which is better, Sup Forums? The Ruby Gloom cartoon or the apparel line that came before it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/13941770
youtube.com/watch?v=irutCZ6Tntg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmY_dnRhCCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The apparel line has darker and more sexual themes, so i wish the cartoon was based on that rather then being more kid friendly

Cartoon

I like the Ruby Gloom from before the cartoon. She was a lot more gothic then.

Apparel (which I didn't know was a thing until this thread) It's more gothic and less edgy shit for edgy 3rd graders.

Misery is the best.

The apperal, its got the Emily the strange feeling to it and my penis enjoys it.

As kiddish as the series is, i will always enjoy it because it gave me best girl and onenof my favorite waifus
Hi pan

My name is Liam but hello Sup Forumsbro

It's just a relaxing show desu

True.

Please post more cute Miserys.

I need them, for reasons

I only have a handful.

Cute Rubies are also cool

The fuck are people talking about with the "Apparel Line"? I keep getting clothes and when I add "cartoon" to it, it just shows me licensed clothes.

>connection error
RIP.

i'm not sure if this one qualifies as cute but i Love it

perfect

So is RG actually good or at least decent?

Its cute and enjoyable but not good.

It's a fun watch. It doesn't have some overarching story or plot, and isn't laugh out loud funny, but it retains a maximum amount of comfy. It's kinda nice to just sit and watch the characters interact with each other.

Honestly, it's just pleasant.

This one might be a tad anime but it's still decent

One of my favorites

Ruby Gloom started out as a character in books, shirts, posters, bags, etc. before the cartoon was made

Shit looks lame.

It is. very hot topic-core

I liked how innocent (and content-empty) the cartoon was. Despite its flaws, it was charming and comfy.

last one from me

comfy, don't expect anything too interesting or funny.

Cartoon. dunno, I prefer happy Ruby. I like the happy/sad dynamic with her and Misery.

I still think it's a good show, I enjoy it. For a mid-2000s Canadian cartoon, it actually has EFFORT but into the art, and the characters are mostly all likable. I wouldn't say it's an AMAZING show, but it IS a good show I love.

Also Misery is best girl.

Oh crap i never knew it was Canadian

>sexual themes

What?

I just got it!
She's going straight for your asshole

You heard it, chum.

Haven't seen much of pre-tv RG but apparently her top was more revealing.

See pic, embrace the comfy.

I did not know you were a man of taste, kaziklu?

Hmm, interesting, I like this more gothic/eerie Ruby.

HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS

It's not great, but shocking, nonetheless.

Check the year on that screenshot. Ruby Gloom being a thing on Sup Forums is because of me and a handful of other "men of taste" that shilled for the show.

I miss Tommy.

Either way you don't usually see me post in RG threads because we've run through every concievable thread by the end of 2010 or so. The same goes for things like Teen Titans or MLAATR. It's more fun for others now.

I know, if only they made ruby get into some lingere or something, but damn was i laughing when i saw this about six months ago

Pouty Ruby is adorable, but if it weren't for the cartoon we wouldn't have Misery or Iris.

I literally can talk about it all day and then some, so these discussions never bore me. As for ruby, i think discussion died down since her series has been done for almost ten years, and most of Sup Forums moved onto milf posting like priyanka maheswarian or lincolns mom

[GIRLS IN BLACK]

I was like 9 years old when that post was made.

By all means, enjoy yourself.

nah, [MR BRIGHTSIDE]

Same question applies to hanazuki

I was 21.

Remember, you're here forever.

Gonna need a sauce on that
11, shits weird how old both i am and this place is

link to uncensored

>wanna do me some more
Ohhhh myyy

>we will never have a lewd ruby in cartoon form
Feels bad man, [as] could really benefit fromw a waifu based show like a more adult ruby gloom or the whoop ass girls pilot

vimeo.com/13941770

Anyone remember the 2003 animation?

isnt ruby already over 18

The creator said she's as old as you want her to be.

>creator actively supports people lewding over his charcater
Why cant this happen more often? The only other example i can think of is based ian

>Remember, you're here forever.
Looking forward to it!

Sometimes i forget how long this board has really been around

No, and I'm glad they didn't stick with that style.

>tfw I used to be a member of the original official Ruby Gloom forum back in 2003.
>was a 0reteeb talking to a sea of teenage goth girls about Ruby and scary stuff.

What about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=irutCZ6Tntg

You lucky fuck, if only i didnt spill my spagehti in front of all the goths ive met.

i bet you were drowning in pussy
i wish forums were still a thing. i missed out on all that shit because we didnt have the internet in the 90s

>0reteeb

I communicated with Hsu, and he said Ruby is "a very old soul" which can basically mean anything.

You poor, innocent child.

When I started posting here it was still a trial board. And even back then we had this PPG thread. I've seen "my" thread countless times over the years.

How much do you wanna bet that hanazuki will be the next ruby gloom? TFW i came on my hanazuki doll and posted it

What do you think of nuPPG? It must hurt more for someone who watched it when it was on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My clumsy hands misspelt pre-teen.

I got into Ruby gloom when my local goth store started selling the initial mechanise and joined the forums because it was printed on a flyer that came inside a bag. Being a 12 year old boy probably made me one of the youngest users there and one of the few boys.

The forum was often talking about the cloths themselves (as in if they looked good) and Ruby as a character. Those who were luckly enough to purchase the books often talked about the characters and places in them. A lot of discussion on the fgorum was girl talk and the sort of psuedo-goth/emo stuff that became more prevalent towards the mid-2000's. Fortunately for me there was a lot of fanart, fanfiction and roleplaying.

nuPPG is absolute shit. I could ramble on and on about how terrible the thing is but I'd just repeat everything Sup Forums has said so far. I consider it the worst cartoon of the decade by far.

Hanazuki is the modern cartoon that is the closest to reaching RGs level of cute characters

Unfortunately it only has 2 cute little girls instead of RG's 3 (not counting Misery's relatives) but maybe next season

I thought everyone on the show was a girl?

link to pic?

I wish

Im still waiting for a sauce on this

nice
does the flower change color at all?

Yes, put only on its pad it comes with

hotglue her again with pink glow

Eh, shes somewhere in my room and i dont feel like finding it

I have heard that blue and pink have a symbolic meaning, in fact I think that a game used an image just like this one (two siameses with these colors). I think that pink mean blame and blue mean sadness.

I didn't need to see that.

Cartoon. I also like the original theme song that never got used: m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmY_dnRhCCI