Cracked is attacking us, Sup Forums

cracked.com/blog/a-guide-to-beta-cuck-dumbest-insult-internet/

Other urls found in this thread:

cucked.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

typical cuck rhetoric desu

It's great how upset they get by it. It strikes a nerve.

>things a cuck would write

Bunch of beta cucks

Another love letter

Fuck you cracked you were funny until 2008

not clicking that shit, fuck off and kys

the fact that it even exists though just shows how painful their male menstrual cramps are

>needing external reassurance for self worth

What a beta cuc.k

>N-no U!

?Cuck stands for "cuckold," which is defined as the husband of an adulterous wife. Often, it is a sexual fetish involving men who get off on watching their girlfriends/wives with other men, with their consent. Meaning that calling someone a "cuckold" is basically accusing them of enjoying sex in a very specific, totally legal, and perfectly fine way.

>based only on the rules of that tragic little world
The irony is so immense.

and yet they call us "homophobic" for using the word fag

dumb cunts

Written by a beta cuck no doubt. Don't link clickbait trash here thanks burger boy.

Cuck

Do people still visit cracked?

I remember one article about the holocaust and it argued against human soap and lampshades and people lost their shit.

This was like in 2008 or something.

Call the cuck a pussy, numale, or a bitch and it rolls off him like water off a raincoat, but call him a cuck and see how he recoils, as if "I've been found out!"

OP is a cuck for posting this cuck post

>youtube twitter reddit

just blame it on them as usual. also, no Sup Forums mentioned.

>Meaning that calling someone a "cuckold" is basically accusing them of enjoying sex in a very specific, totally legal, and perfectly fine way.
wew lad

You can't make this shit up

>Beta Cuck
lol, that's giving them too much credit. The actual term for those manlets would be "Omega" Cuck, as omega is the lowest on the natural pecking order.

wtf happened to it? Used to be fuckin great

Nigger loving cuck.

stop clicking on clickbait

>If being a "beta cuck" means that you actually respect women as people and try to live in a world where people treat each other equally and with respect, then I guess that's me. The flip side is that, if you buy into this worldview or use its language, you're likely a bigoted, misogynistic asshole. I'll accept your ridiculous name calling in exchange for a better world any day. Hell, I'll wear it as a badge of pride that, unlike you, I'm a functional, well adjusted human being that gives a shit about other people.

>Feel bad because someone called you names? Don't.

It's good advice they just need to generalize it.

>beta cuck gets so triggered by bants he writes an entire article about it
another win for our classification system. on an unrelated note, cracked used to be a humor website, didn't it? what happened?

>cucked.com
what a surprize

I saw this same comment on the Facebook post about this, is it pasta?

>this keeps happening to me in ck2
I immediately duel and kill the bulls when I find out (only one refused but then he got mauled by a bear) but what I don't understand is WHY they keep doing it.

You'd think after so many times throughout various generations that the nobles would start thinking that maybe fucking the Empress isn't such a hot idea when there are plenty of wenches that can satisfy your dick. All it leads is to you dead and your potential cuckspawn smothered by a maid.

lolwut didn't cracked used to be a rip off of mad magazine?

>he actually wrote this
my kekking sides have transcended jupiter

The gender studies department happened.

wew lad

Praise kek

Tbh the best thing about people crying about cuck are usually the ones it annoys the most. Its like when Maddox did that video crying about cuck and got btfo

Low quality b8

>Tbh the best thing about people crying about cuck are usually the ones it annoys the most.
brainwave!

>Expecting me to give them a click

Use archived next time you fat fuck

>Cucked.com

Cuck is such an immensely powerful insult it has gotten all the cucks on the Internet worked up about it.
>Accepting my polyamorous relationship with my girlfriend and Jamal is what REAL masculinity is about

>ID is yes m'lady
got cucked just posting in this thread

>The insult exists in a fake reality based on personal shame and misinformation about masculinity

At least this part is true.

Stupid, blue-pilled cucks...

generally?
the ideology of the head honchos changed and nepotism followed suit.
specifically?
doing the zoe quin interview.
they lost a good fucking chunk of their readers because they decided to pick a side.

My favourite is 'virtue signalling'. It look ten years too long but we finally have the perfect phrase for it.

It's funny how much the word bothers them

BETA KEKS

who cares what cracked whores think

underrated

There is nothing imaginary about a man being so incapable and insecure with himself that he'll believe he's unable to satisfy his wife, and instead of taking steps to resolve it. Brings another male into the relationship so that he himself is left out and no longer feels the responsibility of the situation.

That's some backwards logic in everyone's head but yours my friend.

"Cuck" is as satisfying as saying "cunt" and "fuck" at the same time, and the best part is they don't bleep it on TV.

Yep that gets them highly booty bothered.

Lugenpresse, professional victim, professionally outraged. All good ones.

I'm an alpha on the internet
sage

>Meaning that calling someone a "cuckold" is basically accusing them of enjoying sex in a very specific, totally legal, and perfectly fine way.

Apex kek!

in this specific context I care what cucked.com thinks, because only beta cucks get worked up by the term "beta cuck" and it's fun watching cucks out themselves because they know, deep in their hearts, that they're disgusting pieces of human garbage.

We did it. We made them defend cuckolding.

Congratulations everyone.

They are just moody from their male birth control.

Has there ever, even ONCE, been a time when cuckoldry was portrayed as a good, positive thing? Hell no. But these fuck are probably proud of that.

That's what a beta cuck would say

Turn AI seduction off?

Triple dubs absolutely confirms. Checked.

Enjoy speech police under Hillary regime

It's democracy after all :^)

The word cuck is one of those words that makes people mad, you can tell it's getting under their skin

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP SENPAI

THEY'VE LITERALLY DOUBLETHOUGHT THEMSELVES INTO ACCEPTING THEIR KEKOLDRY BECAUSE THE "ALT-RIGHT" BOOGEYMAN SAYS ITS BAD

I CANNOT WAIT FOR CRACKED TO GO UNDER

HAHAHA, "Perfectly fine" until your kids aren't yours and the balls are sacrificed

also

this is the author. is anyone really surprised a bald-as-an-egg numale wrote this retarded shit?

he's probably lurking this thread right now, since we're probably the only place linking to this piece of shit "comedy" site.

Captain Cuckard.

I fucking love cuck as an insult. It transcends race, gender, religion, whatever... but it manages to piss just the right people off every single goddamned time.

>cracked is desperate for those Sup Forums clicks

>Because the people using these phrases think that the worst thing a man can be is sexually or socially submissive in any way. Back in reality, being sexually open and respectful of people -- as well as occasionally compromising -- is how normal men function in a working society.

lmao a tragic little world where your gf doesn't have sex with other men

do you fucking homosexuals not know how to archive a god damned page? Or are you faggots advertisers for these website?

>ARCHIVE YOUR LINKS SO YOU DON'T GIVE TRAFFIC TO SHIT SITES.

>normies defending cuckery
what a time to be alive

>crucked
Into the garbage.

y u hav 2 b med?

> cucks desperately trying to rationalize the fact that nature deemed them unfit for reproduction

i used to read it for the vidya articles before i noticed the enormous bias present on the site. like jesus christ the shift from pretending to be sort of neutral to sjwism was palpable and almost as bad as the cards against humanity guys

Cuckold isnt necessarily a fetish you dumb idiot. Back in the day if you were a cuckold involuntarily, as in somebody cuckolded you, you were the laughing stock of the world basically

s
a
g

e

>as well as occasionally compromising
If my girl asked me to do some cuck shit, she's fucking donezo

You could see the shift happen pretty intensely around 2012-2013, if i remember correctly. It had been happening all along, but it kicked into overdrive around that time period. All of a sudden, every author had to insert some leftist pandering or dig somewhere into each of their articles, eventually hitting the point where almost every article was sociopolitically driven.

Now it's even worse. If you watch their twitter, they constantly retweet anti-Trump posts and are completely silent in regards to Hillary. It's not like there isn't plenty of material for a "5 Times Hillary Lied Her Ass Off" article, of course.

>don't worry, my beta cuck drones
>your masculinity is just fine
>it is completely normal to want your beautiful country go down the gutter
>and grow man tits
>and crave yourself bulled from your wife by some black dicks
>and having estrogen levels over 9000

IF YOU
1. DONT DRINK A PINT OF THE AMBER ONCE A DAY AT THE MINIMUM
2. DONT BUILD THINGS OR GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR MATES FOR A FEW DRINKS SND HOME RENOVATIONS
3. DONT GO OUT SHOOTING AND HAVING A FEW DRINKS WITH YOUR MATES
YOU CANT CALL YOURSELF A MAN

Why the fuck do so many 6'4 120 pound numale liberal cunts have man titties? Makes no sense desu Baka sempai

>misinformation about masculinity

Gotta love how their Marxist "critical theory" redefinition of masculinity is assumed to be correct. There is nothing masculine about somebody else fucking your bitch.

There was once a time when ones private life was kept private. Around that time we were colonising the world and inventing useful stuff.

Sexually open. Fuck off, that's for degenerates.

>ou're likely a bigoted, misogynistic asshole. I'll accept your ridiculous name calling.....

DEAR GOD WHY CAN'T THESE FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND IRONY!!

You know, maybe they're right! It's not a cuck shed, it's a numale domicile.

Cuck stands for "cuckold," which is defined as the husband of an adulterous wife. Often, it is a sexual fetish involving men who get off on watching their girlfriends/wives with other men, with their consent. >Meaning that calling someone a "cuckold" is basically accusing them of enjoying sex in a very specific, totally legal, and perfectly fine way.

>So Wait ... Why Are These Insults?

Because you are wounding the masculinity that they don't have, have no stake in, cannot hope to gain, and also apparently hate.

How many layers of self-delusion are you on?

>am open to the idea of safe exploration of sexual fetishes in an open, honest, and respectful way with my wife?

>Huh, okay. I'll take that.

Not even sure how to respond.

I thought you'd be Canadian talking like that

They also flip their shit as Gutmenschen.

hi maddox

>THEY'VE LITERALLY DOUBLETHOUGHT THEMSELVES INTO ACCEPTING THEIR KEKOLDRY BECAUSE THE "ALT-RIGHT" BOOGEYMAN SAYS ITS BAD

We should use this in more creative ways.

>>If being a "beta cuck" means that you actually respect women as people and try to live in a world where people treat each other equally and with respect, then I guess that's me.
He wrote, sitting in the corner tugging his chastity belt.

>Cracked

How did something so based years ago go so wrong?

The best part is how the article is structured the same as Clinton's nazi pepe explainer.

Cuck triggers them so much that they need to be told barney style how it's not suppose to hurt.