Why is Australia so based?

Why is Australia so based?

Told ya' we're full.

Explain the implications to this shit, Crocodile Dundee.

>Australia
>based

pick one

Anyways, Texas (country) has a bigger economy and population than 'straya will ever have m8, keep thinking you're important. I hope the emus beat the crap out of y'all

good for ya cunts......

when my continent is overrun by brown people can i come live with you amongst the kangaroos?

Texas well you still got more black cunts than is

lets say i was a professional and wanted to immigrate. wat do?

I said, fuck off we're full

>professional

Professional what?
Toilet cleaner? Car thief? Kebab remover? Swede puncher?

It's only going to get better when One Nation gets more seats in the Senate. I'm going to have a shit eating grin on my face when they out number the poofter Greens.

Good start.

Still too many cunts coming here.

It's getting crowded...

>I said, fuck off we're full
Well said m8

i hope spics beat the shit out of you faggot.

20 years later and she was spot fucking on.

If they come on a boat they're banned forever. Lefties somehow think this is a bad thing and protested the immigration minister by climbing on his roof or some bullshit

australia is so based in so many ways

and so cucked in so many ways

so polarized

At least we don't share a border with the shit stain on the earth that is Mexico.

The reaction from Sarah horseface-young will be hilarious

I'm proud of you, Son.

Aussie women are shit mate. Only good ones are already 40+

Never forget they jailed her for speaking the truth.

Can we be a part of Australia somehow?

no we're full raghead

Come by boat. No visa necessary.

we actually understand that you need borders to have a country here.

in the US it's apparently racist to think that

Surely you wouldn't leave your wife and her son to come here

>Germany

Fuck no, fuck NO.

You've got some serious shaping up to do my man, you'd have to go through some kind of epic Rocky montage of nation changing to even get considered.

No muslims cunt. Fuck off.

exactly why we need a fucking wall

We aren't based. Look at Sydney and Melbourne. We're shit. Older people are idiots, younger ones are somehow worse. Whats already broken cant be repaired. We deserve what we get.

>muh banter
>muh 95% white

Some things should be serious. She wont be right,mate. Most people live in cities, they define the culture. Population gets sucked into them in a neoliberal economy. We have no home

We already have one, it's big and blue.

What we need is bigger navy and white australia policy.

>mfw we build a 35000km wall along the ocean

Leftist argument: Money should be taken from you in the form of taxes and given to low IQ poor unskilled foreigners (who happen to vote labor) who pushed in front of a queue of immigrants that were waiting their turn in order to get here.

I seriously don't get it. The government is not a charity. If these leftists want to donate their own time, money and homes to take care of the refugees, they can go ahead and knock themselves out.

We can argue about the purpose of the government, but one thing that should not be argued is that the governmental policies should only benefit citizens (ideally tax payers). Bringing in refugees only benefits those citizens who get to virtue signal about how "good" and "moral" their country is (whilst of course never having to interact with any of the refugees that they have bought in).

trump down to $3.20
who bet here?

Id cash out and wait for the Trump bombshell and 10 point remain day of voting polls

Texas economy is slightly smaller with around 3 million more people. However your population is made up of 32% spics and 10% niggers, almost 50% non white, probably higher once you factor in illegals. Meanwhile Aus is one of the last bastions of the white man, consider your record corrected

Source: google you fat fuck

I know one of the commie cunts that were on Dutton's roof. Lives off of Centrelink and studied arts at QUT. Exactly what you would expect.

not a bad idea, would stop erosion