Can we have a decent family?

Hey Sup Forums

>Be me
>Male
>Have a fiance
>Male

I am gay, but no one knows it unless they see him and I together, and even still, the way we act is more like brothers, than a couple.

That having been said, I want the 'American Dream'.

I want a big house, with a kid, and a nice yard, a dog, even the damn picket fence.

I want it all, and I am working hard to achieve it.

Will we be able to make a decent family if we work for it?

Or is it too degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8494487
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was going to post something hateful on reaction but pic stopped me. You'll be fine, it is current year after all.
Just don't be flamboyant fags. Those are still quite degenerate.

Thanks

And no worries, we hate flamers.

Everyone deserves to be happy. . Don't push the Faggotry on those who disagree and who can tell you anything

I'll take your advice, thank you!

Just kys bro save the world 20 years of faggotry

KILL YOURSELF

>with a kid
fuck right off

Well if one of you gets pregnant i think you should keep it. Don't get a abortion just because some people don't approve of your lifestyle

Of course, you can have a decent family. Just find women and marry them. It's not like you were "born this way", becouse there is no gay gene.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8494487

And don't ever try to have anything to do with kids.

Dont comdemn an innocent child to living with a couple of disgusting sodomites instead of a real family

Yeah go for it, you seem alright

This. Maybe there's a chance with 2 fathers, but even then it's extremely slim. I think a child needs a mother and father. I've seen the end result of a child of 2 lesbians, and he was one of the most disgusting people I've ever seen in my life.

Literally child abuse. I am gay and would never do that - you may be the one who deserves a child. But coming from everyone gay I have met. No way would god ever allow it. Not allow being gay

As much as I hate to say it, realizing the American dream for you will be easier than a straight couple. 2 men can accomplish a lot more than a man and a woman (other than making baby lol) because women are pretty incompetent.

Shut up

I have bf too, i love my country, i dont emigrate. Why gays should not be aloved to start family?
All the time you're yelling because degenerated fags, but if normal people coming out you yelling even louder.

>and even still, the way we act is more like brothers
Brothers don't sodomize each other

First 4 posts really nice comments.
Fucking straya sets everything on. Never change, ya cunts

If you're looking to adopt, don't expect it to be fast or easy for a gay couple. Most states make it difficult, if not impossible, for gay couples to adopt (in some cases rightfully so, but straight, married couples are capable of sexually abusing children as well).

If one of you has a surrogate mother for the child then it's possible that you'll have to deal with a bunch of legal issues, especially if you don't have a detailed agreement before the mother gets pregnant.

Your best option is to just wait for technology to make women obsolete and have the kid that way.

You can't have a kid. Sorry. Not safe.

Go rape some aztecs Don juan. Ever notice how degenerate catholics are similar to jews?

That's a slim sample size, I've seen a lot of kids of same sex couples that turned out fine. And I get paid to judge if people are turning out fine. That's literally my job.

I will note that people who are same sex, and make their sexuality part of their identity, the children usually come out poorer for it but the same is true of normal parents who are too open about sexual stuff around their children. That's never going to be good.

Just make sure to raise the kids in a way that they don't eventually seek approval from people on an anonymous image board, like you are.

Like I said, you can start a family, but only with a woan, becouse a family means a woman and a man.

You weren't born this way it's just a perversion. Why do gays are so obssesed to find a male partner. It's current year, and you're sexust! Just find a "manly" looking woman.

Stop lying to yourself.

Everyone knows.

I can tell you are a faggot just by how you post.

ITT: but mad faggot over Mr having American dream in canada

sage hide. go and ask tumblr

I dont care if u faggots fuck eachother till your dicks are bloody. But giving you the right to shape the mind of a child into your degenerate, non reproductive, hedonistic views on sexualty is utterly sickening. I would force vomit on your fucking shoes If u were standing in front of me right now

>Just don't be flamboyant fags. Those are still quite degenerate.
But I like wearing ladies hotpants especially in public.

>be transgender mtf
>somewhat attractive, blend in as a normie most of the time
>will never have a normal relationship
>will never get married or have children
>eventually kill self in crippling depression

Statistically TGs are something like twice more likely to commit suicide.

Be a statistic.

i dont care what you said fucking psycho
it is sick if you want gays to marry women and lie to her

stop being gay

> (You)
>Statistically TGs are something like twice more likely to commit suicide.
>Be a statistic.

Oh I definitely will be. There's no doubt at all in my mind that I will struggle to make it out of 2017 alive.

This. The biggest concern is the way the child grows up. I dont think anybody cares about your orientation except some keyboard warriors on an image board.

this, gay boi
leave kids out of your degenerate fuckery
you want kids? better want a woman first, cunt

Please adopt children. Same sex couples may not be the best family unit but it's better than leaving these poor kids in the foster care system.

Only adopt a girl. Don't force your failed masculinity onto a poor boy and faggotize him.

You might even have decent things to teach a girl that feminist whores don't anymore, since gays are so fitness and looks centred.

Remember that you're both gonna fuck other guys on the side and eventually sodomise the kid and make him gay too.
Other than that, congrats on anihilating your genetic heritage. You're doing your ancestors proud.

As long as you hate niggers muslims and koreans you are OK to me.

This, however I have mixed feelings about gay couple adopting children. That's simply not normal and I've read many stories from people who lacked a male/female role model when they were kids and it definitely affected them socially. Anyhow you still are a degenerate

>tfw wish I was a girl but not delusional enough to take pills for it
>tfw just want to be a mother, get married and have children and take care of them
>tfw just want a nice husband who loves me for who I am and that is happy to come home to me every day
>tfw just want to be a traditional housewife but I was born with a penis

Life is pain

It takes a man and woman of the same race to raise kids. Single moms, interracial couples, and gay couples raising kids are all severe child abuse. You're being selfish. If you want kids: marry a woman from your own race. Anything else fucks the kids up beyond all repair.

Boys need strong male figures and strong male/female relationship figures taught. I think gays are perfectly capable of raising girls though, probably more so than modern women.

Be a gay housewife. Who says you can't be adorable.
Or
Or.
Find a masculine wif and just swap roles

No Manuel, que te pasa tio

Liberals change the world to society with no gender differences. Seriously why can't you meet an androgynous woman, sexual attraction it's all about how people look after all.

>with a kid
no

i think 2 men could raise a kid better than any female

its lesbians i dont want raising kids. every lesbian is fuckign insane

I don't like women, I like men.

Shut up.

NO FAGBOY. YOU FUCKING POOFS SIMPLY WANT ADVICE ON HOW TO ACQUIRE A YOUNG BOY TO MOLEST. YOU WILL RAPE THAT CHILD AND GROOM HIM TO BE A FAGGOT TOO. NO FAG ADOPTIONS PERIOD. I BET YOUR FAG LOVER IS A NIGGER TOO.

>with a kid

Fuck you, faggot.

The only reason you feel that way is because you're a fucking failure at masculinity. Man the fuck up.

It's not completely your fault, masculinity has been cucked. Motherhood is too deified. We need to teach children the value of fatherhood. Being a husband and having children to carry on your legacy is the greatest thing. Build something for them to inherent.

Is that Levi and Eren? Disgusting. Eren is for Armin ONLY.

actually, the non loony-left gays tend to be good parents. at the very least they're better parents than welfare queens, islamic baby machines, niggers etc.

Take pills, trust me. I took the leap and it was totally worth it.

>flag
Fuck off kike

Have you guys seen that article about 2 lesbians who had started MTF process to their 5 or 6 years old kid?

The look on the kids eyes was of pure hopelessness

Armin best girl

>you're being selfish

This. Faggots just want to imitate straights in a vain attempt to feel normal. I can't wait until this degenerate society crashes so we can start over again for the umpteenth time in human history.

取り出す

>gay is okay threads at least 3 times per day

No. I do not accept your sexual orientation, I will not accept it as normal. Call me a homophobe, call me intolerant. Yes, I am intolerant of a "sexual orientation" which degrades the society in which I take part. I am intolerant of a "sexual orientation" which results in no offspring. Homosexuality happens in nature - just as downsyndrome, just as retinoblastoma, just as any defect. I do not accept these conditions as normal, nor do I accept yours. You want a house, kid, and yard, but you can not have all these things. Live your life knowing that you are not a functional member of the biological chain of life, and do not pollute a heterosexual child with your way of life which is in no way "normal". Get a house, get a yard, get a dog.

You are not meant to raise a human child. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will attain happiness.

No it's because I'm a fucking tranny and have been since I have memory.

No, I'm 21, it's too late for me.

>I want a big house, with a kid
Why? So you can molest him?

>Sodomy conspiracy
>family
pick 1

Oh look, a Jew who supports faggots adopting children to molest.

Oven yourself you slimy, hook-nosed kike.

何を?

>sexual attraction it's all about how people look after all
not true

It's not too late. I'm friends with the person who owns this tumblr: adorathekitty.tumblr.com
They're 26 and just started hrt

I started at 21. Now 23, feels good looking at my feminized body in the mirror.

Might as well start now before you get even more masculine and then cave in further down the road.

so many people want the american dream that in the future no one will achieve it
i dont give a shit about faggots though, my wife is transgender lol

Fuck off. You're just a failure of a man who thinks femininity would be easier. Masculinity isn't even that hard, you're just a male loser. Kill yourself.

wanna date?

I don't see a problem with this, besides the American obsession with those disgusting meme picket fences.

Two males fucking each others' asses is not the problem in itself.

The problems are the following:
>people don't have kids or don't have enough kids
>the disintegration of the greater family structure
>weakness of the males, a culture of weakness

If you are strong, if you somehow make white children and raise them to be strong and loyal to their family and their people you aren't in the wrong.

If you and your husband are good people and you take parenting seriously then you will be fine. The only trouble you may have socially is when some image board user tries to talk shit to your kid in school, teach your kid self defense.

Fucking disgusting. Ugh. And we wonder why masculinity is dying.

if you dont want to take hormones, you dont want to be a woman

It has nothing to do with thinking femininity is easier.
I'm not a "beta" in the sense you probably imagine.
I've had plenty of girls ask me out before, and don't care for this whole "being a girl is easier".
You literally have no idea what you're saying.

I can't do it. My family won't approve, they're hardcore christians.

I assume you are calling him a degenerate and strongly recommending to commit sudoku

Well I'll be damned. A tranny Jap trying to convince a tranny Moor to turn himself into a faggot freak.

Two A-bombs weren't enough, Hideki.

>with a kid
You need a woman for that
Remember biology class?

Mentally ill attention whoring loser who failed at masculinity. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Excellent taste, Japan. Armin will make the walls great again! Hopefully by eating Eren since he's literally the worst possible person to have the coordinate power. Fucking Eren.

Give your family the ultimatum.
Approve of two dudes
Or a lady and a dude.
Feel like Christians wold be more for correcting the body of one of God's children than letting Satan claim your ass

If you want the real answer,

Do what ever you like and stop seeking the approval of others. What are you, a cuck? This is AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE

Don't worry OP, you should live the kind of life that you want to live. Don't worry about degeneracy or abstract morals. Just be happy, healthy, and take care of those you care about.

>I can't do it. My family won't approve, they're hardcore christians.

Are you still living at home? Just move out and do it. You need to do what makes you happy. It's your life.

So tell me, why do you really want to mate with guys instead of girls, if it's not becouse how they look.

Honestly I think that a child of two gay men would turn out better than a child of two gay women, or a single woman for that matter.

>Was going to post something hateful on reaction but pic stopped me
>but pic stopped me
Interesting.
>I want a big house, with a kid, and a nice yard, a dog, even the damn picket fence.
I don't know about the kid, but for the rest go for it

Perfect couple based on your description you will be fine

This. Being a man is so much better than being a woman. You wake up, shower comb your hair and shave every day or two, meanwhile women have to do their fucking makeup, eyeliner and put their hair through a gas chamber just to get ready in the morning. Just work out, listen to heavy music, get angry at everything you see and have rough sex. That's literally it. But no, you'd rather cuck out and be a woman since you're a fucking worthless, loser transfag. Fuck off.

It's also about the social roles and interaction between the sexes, 'sexual chemistry', and personality.

Above was meant for you faggot.

Gender is a social construct

...and the disintegration of common morals and social cohesion, because
>FUCK YOU I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT

The USA ruined the whole world.

I'm so scared of everything, what if I regret it? What if my family disowns me? What if they kick me out?

Yes, I'm still living at home and am looking for a job right now so I have no way to survive without them.

Rude, but I don't mind I already spend a lot of time making myself look good because if I can't be a girl at least I want to be as pretty as I can be.

>tfw just want a nice husband who loves me for who I am and that is happy to come home to me every day
>a nice husband who loves me for who I am
>for who I am
>I'm man that wants to be a woman and be loved by a men for who I am, a woman.

Hi Justin. Hang yourself now.

People who try to do this usually relapse later on after years of lying to themselves. A lot of anecdotes I've heard say that kind of thing "I worked out and got fit and fucked girls but then I just couldn't take it and started transitioning." Better to not lie to yourself.

Stealth selfmed until you get a job?

That's the issue, I'm not a woman and never will be.
Trannies are not real women.

I talked to my psychiatrist about it and she said I could get the meds but again how would I pay for it?