How would you end Spongebob Squarepants?

How would you end Spongebob Squarepants?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/tags/squidward tentacles
youtube.com/watch?v=1808bcUUPqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plankton to finally become friends with krabs
Squidward getting music career.
Spongebob turning into real boy
Sally turning into a real girl.
Patrick finally going to collage and open up a stupid store.
And spongebob teacher dying a car crash.

I'd make a movie where Spongebob and Patrick go on an adventure to recover King Neptune's crown and save Bikini Bottom from Plankton's evil scheme. At the end, Spongebob learns an important lesson about being himself and even becomes the manager of the new Krusty Krab. That would be a totally fitting and heartwarming ending to the series and they wouldn't need to make any more episodes after that as to prevent dragging the series out until stagnation.

Retcon Band Geeks to be the series finale

is this barneyfag bait
it feels like barneyfag bait

>Final episode spongebob gets sick
>stars growing people think he is going to die
>even squid gets sad about it
>SB explodes, thousands of pieces in the air
>he is asexually breeding, thousands of mini-spongebobs appear
>they promisse to be squid's best neighbourhood forever.
[spoilers]>GOAT ending:squidward kills himself[/spoilers]

An invasive species of fish forces their way in after being dumped in Bikini Bottom, along with chemicals that only they can survive in. This forces everyone to move out as their homes and businesses are being destroyed.

End it with the 2004 Spongebob movie, it was a great ending

End it like the series began.

SpongeBob finds another job

>Spongebob turning into real boy
>Sally turning into a real girl.
I know what you mean, user

With a gun

>A Half-Hour Patchy the Pirate special
>First half is the final ep
>Second half is Patchy wondering what he's going to do with life now that SpongeBob has ended
>He becomes a fan of a Loud House parody

Global warming causes the ocean to super heat into a boiling hell pit, killing all life that lives inside. Spongebob and the gang take refuge in Sandy's tree dome, huddled together, and wait for their impending doom as their rations dwindle to nothing.
Cut to Patchy the Pirate in a suit standing in front of Congress to let them in on the horrors of climate change and its effects on ocean life.

was literally going to post this

But KK has only two employees so why do they need a manager?

this but with myself

Bang.

SpongeBob gets his driver's license

that's literally all they need to do honestly, since the first movie is considered the Canon ending anyways

He doesn't have his license in the movie though.

How come Spongebob can ride a unicycle but can't drive?

With SpongeBob getting ALS, and it's just 20 minutes of Bikini Bottomites laughing at him and insulting him. He doesn't even recieve medical care. Also, the Krabby Patties are taken over by a close friend of SpongeBob's named Paul, but he mass produces them and they start tasting like shit, spoiling SpongeBob's miniscule legacy.

with squidward's suicide

last one made me chuckle.

mrs puff would just fake her own death anyway

I dunno. Find out
derpibooru.org/tags/squidward tentacles

This but both of us.

halfway through a typical ep of nu-spongebob a fishing trawler sweeps through, destroying bikini bottom and everyone in it
remainder of the ep is black screen with extended ver of captain's intro song

Fuck off, Squidward

Wait a second...

>Squidward gets a music career and finally gets to move away, but not before giving Spongebob a heartfelt goodbye realizing he's going to miss the little bastard
>Krabs and Plankton open a restaurant chain and move onto a bigger building leaving Spongebob the original Krusty Krab
>Spongebob years later a little older looking behind the grill flipping burgers like he always has with a smile on his face
>the camera pans away slowly to a birds eye view of the town while Ocean Man plays, eventually getting to the island as a way of coming full circle
>As the credits roll cut to a Patchy sitting in his arm chair Potty the Parate on his sholder listening to the credits with a joyful tear in his eye
>Last thing we hear is Potty saying something along the lines of "Coulda ended better" and Patchy getting mad as it cuts to black

10/10

it plays to this
youtube.com/watch?v=1808bcUUPqQ

I'd also like Patrick coming and asking for some Krabby Patties before Spongebob says it's on the house before they both stuff their faces

instead of playing the song, spongebob should be cheerfully humming ocean man

I was gonna have it so Patrick does something that involves sleeping like becoming a guru or selling beds but I couldn't think of anything that seemed to fit

I like your idea better

>How would you end Spongebob Squarepants?

Well Squidward, the big issue you'll be facing is that he's spongy, meaning blunt force trauma and even ramming his boat from the side may not work. Instead, you'll want to look into poison or, environment permitting, fire.

Personally, I'd start an "accidental" fire while he's in Sandy's dome. Block the exit and let things work themselves out.

spbp

this but with hillenburg and time instead of a gun

this

Like Aqua Teen did. Just another episode with a goofy little wink at the end.

Truly he was Spongebob Squarepants...

oh my god, the feels

>you left your parking brake on
>i'm still learning to drive, neighbor

Krabs expands his business and makes Squidward the manager of bikini's Krusty. Squidward spends most of the EP being his usual neurotic self and getting stressed out. Right when he's about to give up and quit an offhand comment from Bob makes him realise he can just hire a new worker that's as much of a perfectionist as he is, let that guy take care of everything without needing to ask, and just relax in the office all day. It ends with a montage of all the other Krusty outlets that have opened up also run on a 'hyperactive idiot and compulsive neurotic' dynamic. Final joke is that somehow Patrick got the job of regional manager, which he fills perfectly by doing nothing all day

Kek

I miss moot.

Ocean man got stuck in my head how do I get it out?

Alcohol consumption till you forget. Ballistic trepanning if that doesn't work.

Squidward gets his toenail ripped off again