*bzzzzzz*

*bzzzzzz*
>I AM AN EVIL BATMAN ROBOT
*zupppp*
>I MUST DESTROY THE JUSTICE LEAGUE

So thats the top selling DC comic right now? Really makes you think about the state of their fans...

fuck off this shit is fun, go read marvel or something else if you dont like it

This is some low quality bait, everyone knows robots go beboop beboop ba.

What isn't fun about a butler who became an A.I. after his death and turned his master into a killing machine?

An AI that got corrupted by a virus, no less.

>Falling for such obvious bait
What are you guys doing.

>Marvel's annual event
>A controversial mess that wasn't even a fun read
>DC's event
>Just a fun throwaway story

I mean, you can shit on them all you want but the readers are coming to them.

being bored

Because a cover where a goofy looking Batman tank shoots all the Justice League looks more interesting than another cover where the Avengers are standing together. It's why all those Superdickery covers exist.

>go into LCS to pick up pull list
>ask owner how badly Legacy is selling
>owner laughs heartily
>says murder machine has sold double the numbers of legacy one shot
>says no one is buying generations
I've always preferred Marvel books due to characterfagging but most of the Marvel books I liked are cancelled or on the way out.
For the first time ever, I'm gonna have more DC books on my pull list and I'm not even salty because Marvel is fucking up
inb4 "nice blogpost"

excellent blog statement.

DC is beating out marvel badly enough at my LCS that DC now has its own dedicated display outside their usual section, and the owner openly broadcasts every dumb thing marvel tried to pull with them, like when they randomly send them dozens of extra books to pad their sales numbers, or tell them the only way they'll get special covers is if they double their order.

What does this tell you about Marvel's?

Marvel just doesn't give a shit at this point, they are entirely in it to make money with no regard to the health of the industry.
Like DC has been actively seeking feedback from retailers for more than a year alongside having a nice returns policy, in an attempt to improve relations after how bad the New 52 was; whereas Marvel keep overshipping issues (which costs money to receive the packages that they won't shift) alongside having awful return policies.

You mean DCYou. New 52 was a boost

I mean how the New 52 went on for ages and slowly alienated readers with DC apparently not caring, not the initial New 52 launch

Is Saga good? I always see people buying it in my LCS same with paper girls(?)

Ultimately it's just causing stores and customers to shift towards less and less marvel consumption and they'll just hurt themselves.

Marvel is already at about 75% of the floor dedication it had at my store a few years ago and they are ordering less floppies.

They are slowly making themselves irrelevant.

It's hard to say.

Some people really like it, but I don't.

It feels like he's writing the whole thing on improv.

I like it, but it's really not for everyone. It's basically BKV writing as much crazy shit as possible. There's some minor politics stuff in it, but ignore it for the story since it was really solid for long time. Recent stuff has been pretty mediocre, though. BKV might be running a little low on what to do now since some of the characters are either older or fucking dead.

Is there a storytime yet?

yes

>troll tries to bait with retarded anti-dc crap
>thread turns into anti-marvel thread
The system works.

Same here, used to be hardcore Marvel fan but DC is quickly winning me over.

>I AM AN EVIL BATMAN ROBOT
Fuck yeah

I smell something burning ...
oh .. hi marvel fan still upset that legacy is a shitty version of rebirth
or that secret empire was a fucking wast of time

Not gonna lie, former DC supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let Justice League be a box office success!

>Crash and burn

Sure buddy.

Or the state of CAPEFAGS IN GENERAL

Honestly, I'd wait until it's finished. A lot of characters start out great, like Robot, then go off the rails for no reason whatsoever.

I skimmed the storytime - why does Alfred AI turn evil?

> So thats the top selling DC comic right now?

No user. It's the top selling comic PERIOD right now. Marvel fags on suicide watch

Sup Forumsfags, please go back

>mess
>dumb fun
None of this is appealing.

Because he's over protective.

Better than SJW shit in Marvel. This is a fun storyline, haven't had that in awhile.

It says that you should leave behind big 2 shit and buy creator owned stuff.

What's wrong with fun? Are you the same nigger who said fun is "weightless"

>Fun is BAD

>Artificial fun
I want Sup Forums to go and stay go

Can't stop The Murder Machine

>he hates fun

He doesn't "turn evil", his programming is simply to protect Bruce, so he does this by killing all of Bruce's enemies and then transforming Bruce's body from vulnerable flesh to immortal metal.

Murder Machine Mauls Marvel

>thats the top selling DC comic beating out Marvel Legacy right now? Really makes you think about the state of Marvel fans...
It really does

Not beep boop boop bop boop boop beep?

Moar

>So thats the top selling DC comic right now?
It's a one shot, so no.

It's okay. The library and coloring are decent, and the writing is only rarely obnoxiously terrible. It's biggest problem is that it's fundamentally Progressive in it's political outlook, which for a story about war can be really, really dumb; at some point the narrator echoes Hillary Clinton's line about women being the primary victims of war.

Library->lineart

Apparently on Wednesday, it sold more than Legacy #1 (also stand alone)

>Frank Tieri topped the charts in your lifetime

I didn't really like it, but it was better than Legacy, at least

So i read that one with Red Death and it was bretty fun.
Is any other tie-in out yet?
Did anyone get a scan of this one yet?

Murder Machine is out, that's what this thread is about

it's not as good as Red Death, though

I thought they went beep boop bedup boop

see
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA