blood looks fake though, to bright on the road to be real

What an awful man

Trayvon's grave for the next one

>t. never seen blood

BASED

Tweet that he's related to Dylan Roof.

i'm friends with the metalhead finger guy in the picture ask me anything

^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell him that he's a faggot and to have fun being turned into the next Ben Garrison.

Fuck off Chile, threads full cunt.

Is finger flipper dude boy/girl?

will he have sex with me?

>white

He is going too far.
Enough is enough, we must stop him!

a man who is extremely manly. he's real into heavy metal and has sex with busty asian babes on the daily.

if you're a hot babe, give him a shout.

he's gotten a bit of a chuckle out of some of these images. i tell him he's a faggot sometimes

Wow

Who? Who the fuck is this?

What the fuck are all of you talking about?

>wtf white people
It makes me fucking rage that these dumb cunts find it acceptable to generalize white people on one white person's actions but then get assblasted when people "wtf black people" when a nigger chimps out on cops

It's Peter.
Peter the Deleter.

Niggers are gonna nigg

The longer this dynamic goes on, the sooner it will become socially acceptable to openly use "nigger" and "kike" in public, as no fellow white person will stop it anymore. This country is becoming tribal again along racial lines, and it's going to explode in the kikes' faces.

>He
That's a man?

>golds gym

Good taste, though he obviously never used it.

the clearer background really shows up his funny face

>peter the deleter
bwahahaha

Their strategy is to exercise double standards and cognitive dissonance as a means of isolating whites from sympathy and individualism. Since whites cannot be seen as individuals, and therefore be judged by their individual merit alone, they can only ever be seen as a single collective entity. As such, each white person becomes a "representative" of this collective.

Hell, just read their own works to understand what they are doing. Here is a line from the woman who created the term "white fragility"....

>Dr. Robin DiAngelo said, "individualism also allows whites to distance themselves from the actions of their racial group and demand to be granted the benefit of the doubt, as individuals, in all cases,” and further puts her foot in her mouth when claiming “Individualism erases history.”

The purpose is to use these collective associations of guilt to portray and entire race of people as perpetrators who must be dispossessed, derided, and demoralized.

They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

immature bullies

0/10 shoop to be honest

Do you guys think I should make a series of infographics based on this stuff I am writing here: Should I?

kys cunt

no political point, no input at all another cancerous OP
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

i think you should get a job, nigger.

What's his name?

based infos m98

Oi French cunt, watch out for those trucks.

y so mean

>6000 retweets and 9000 likes for a shitty shoop
>mfw

If anything someone who has never seen blood would be the one thinking it looks bright,min reality it's usually dark as fuck

not shopped

Leave peace truck alone!

It started as a political post, here on Sup Forums (giving the finger to the Hollywood Trump star). As it morphs into pre-meme territory, that would make it a legitimate thread, it would seem. Newfags won't understand, however. Enjoy your fine day in the greatest nation on Earth.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95138060

has he seen my edit?

I fucking love you Sup Forums

Never change babes

yeah sure, just do it, once youve made it we will decide

in the meantime enjoy some of my OC, fun jewish facts

I have shot Roos
Head shots brain/blood combo is like that

wow thats the third dubs in a row that ive had on my posts, huh.
am i blessed?

nigga you must be joking.

that looks pretty fucking solid.

damn, i guess ill just dump jewfacts for now.

this, holy fuck i only just realized the original was this

Its time likes this when I am reminded of why I love this website.

Hook a motherfucker up with the template, I'm revving up photoshop to get to work

too soon

Will Hanson release a new album?

And has a really metallic taste..

Keked and checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=bB51NCcvuMs

he cant keep getting away with it!

How does he do it?