CARRRRRRLOOOOO- holy shit this show is ugly

CARRRRRRLOOOOO- holy shit this show is ugly.

So Magic School Bus Rides Again dropped today along with Big Mouth. Anybody give a shit?

It's really mediocre, to the point of being bad. But it doesn't scream ugly, just a big "meh".

Some notes in spoilers:

Frizzle gives the keys to the bus to her sister because she's a professor now traveling the world. The sister makes similar jokes about their relatives and all. She also keeps Liz.
The end of every episode features the original Frizzle (voice and everything) doing the segment where they run down all the facts of the episode.
It's the same cast of kids as before, but there's a new girl who replaces Phoebe. You'll never believe this shit: Phoebe went back to her old school.
Most of the episodes are rehashes of previously done topics: weather, sea life, going into Carlos' body to cure his cold, etc. Some of them have been updated though, like going into space to learn about satellites.
The kids still turn into things, though not as often. They becomes trees at one point.
The first episode actually does a bit where they go into the future and see their future kids.

Janet is back and she's still a bitch.

Looks like dora the explorer. It's not that bad. We're you expecting anime tier art for a kids show?

They becomes trees at one point.

So, we talkin' pic related, or...

Yes, actually. They're just normal looking trees with those new lame basic carbon copy faces of theirs superimposed on them (and an outline of their hair so you can tell who's who.)

>old school

>white Carlos
Whitewashing!

>Phoebe

Marco Diaz sure gets around, doesn't he?

Are you sure this is Carlos??

>You'll never believe this shit: Phoebe went back to her old school.

Rock me Amadeus, that's the most shocking plot twist the show has ever done.

Nah, he and Carlos are cousins. and the Frizzle sisters are actual from another neighbouring dimensions near Mewni.

>see future kids

Who fucks who?

This is a Carlostrophy

They become trees at some point
So, is their acting wooden or do all the boys get wood?

They're going to dedicate an episode to arnold and janet judaism in another episode, won't they

CARLOS!

When have they EVER fucking covered religion?

Carlosmind.

>Phoebe went back to her old school.
Holy kek.

>original Frizzle (voice and everything)
This pleases me

So do they kill our childhoods and tell us pluto is not a planet and dinosaurs have feathers?

This looks like as if someone is going to start singing "Johny Johny Yes Papa" any second.

>The kids still turn into things, though not as often. They becomes trees at one point.
Do they ever become pickles?

does the teacher ever turn into things?

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS REAL FUUUCCCCKKK

>I'm totally not Sup Forums
go back

When I was a kid she always annoyed me and I wished she would fuck off to her old school if it was so damn great and when I watched that first episode of the new show it was just so hilarious to me for some reason.

He was darker than the others, everyone in general is lighter even the black kids.

They were literally the same kids except wearing future clothes, they called everyone _____ Jr.

I'm watching the first episode right now. God it's ugly and it's making me kind of sad. They should've tried to give more of a shit with the outfit design for the frizzles since that was a fun part of the old show.

RIP Phoebe, she died on her way back to her old school.

>went back to her old school