pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

fayobserver.com/news/local/hundreds-in-cumberland-county-cast-ballots-on-early-voting-sunday/article_ce940c7a-bf1c-5727-9535-fe716d3880b0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g1PtPNl1VEg
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/01/dem_strategist_clinton_should_be_in_panic_mode_over_enthusiasm_gap_with_black_voters_nothing_she_can_do_now.html
politico.com/states/florida/story/2016/10/clinton-campaign-struggles-in-getting-african-americans-to-early-voting-polls-106931
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

Wanna talk about Russia goyim?

Just found out something very interesting
Open the sticky thread and be prepared to be spooked

1st for Comey

Now, to put the "> NC early voting favours democrat" meme to rest once and for all.

Pic related has 4 interesting pieces of data right after Sunday's "Souls to the Polls" [1] traditional democrat call to polls for the black people, all comparisons between same day totals from four years ago.

> top left: democrats are slighly down, republicans slighly up and independents way way up (over a third more than in 2012)
> bottom left: whites are up, blacks are down, even with the stronger weekend of black vote that was yesterday
> bottom right: black proportions are down and whites up every day in comparison with 2012
> top right: considering only in person the democrats are even lower and republicans and independents even higher than combined with absentee ballots

While it is not possible to know who exactly got the votes there are a few theories, some more likely than the others

1) white republicans crossing party lines and independents are voting for Hillary

or, much more likely

2) depressed turnout for minorities and lack of enthusiasm for Hillary combined with the flock of independents and white republicans for Trump (mirroring the primaries) give a clear advantage for Trump at the early voting in NC

The later is much more likely and I hope this put the "> NC early voting good for democrats" or "> look at the polls, she's winning early voting" are put to rest for now.

[1] fayobserver.com/news/local/hundreds-in-cumberland-county-cast-ballots-on-early-voting-sunday/article_ce940c7a-bf1c-5727-9535-fe716d3880b0.html

That pic is funny.

Remember the good ol' times?

How pathetic was hillarys rally yesterday? She literally could only hold onto bashing trump. Zero policy

LOW ENERGY

Who's winning? was off Sup Forums since Oct 30th
>mfw Trump wins and animu start mentioning him like with Obama

160 hours until Trump is elected.

>John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

Now that the FBI has obtained the needed warrant to start poring over the 650,000 or so emails uncovered in Anthony Weiner's notebook, among which thousands of emails sent from Huma Abedin using Hillary Clinton's personal server, moments ago the US Justice Department announced it is also joining the probe, and as AP reported moments ago, vowed to dedicate all needed resources to quickly review the over half a million emails in the Clinton case.

BREAKING: Justice Dept. says it'll dedicate all needed resources to quickly review emails in Clinton case.

— The Associated Press (@AP) October 31, 2016

In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

#BREAKING Senior DOJ official sends letter to lawmakers responding to request for more information about email review.#8days pic.twitter.com/PCgT2ODkQd

— Just the Facts (@JTF_News) October 31, 2016

So far so good, even if one wonders just how active the DOJ will be in a case that has shown an unprecedented schism between the politically influenced Department of Justice and the FBI.

And yet, something felt odd about this.

Kadzik... Kadzik... where have we heard that name?

Oh yes. Recall our post from last week, "Clinton Campaign Chair Had Dinner With Top DOJ Official One Day After Hillary's Benghazi Hearing" in which we reported that John Podesta had dinner with one of the highest ranked DOJ officials the very day after Hillary Clinton's Benghazi testimony?

It was Peter Kadzik.

>tfw no one wants to talk about Russia

waaaaa you scared me

We need some good state polls in PA, CO, NH, or WI today

>in b4 >polls

I want a sure sign that we have strong momentum

Sum up the current state of the Clinton camp in one pic

You know the chronology of this election would make a spectacular coffee table book.

I'm collecting MAGA lewds

Post any you have

Post people who will be eating crow soon.

Trump is winning.

wow nate bronze poll at 30%, it really is over for hillary

Really? Does this mean all the Clinton shilling in AZ is a lie?

This will be made into a film eventually.

Too bad it will be shit, because leftists will be drunk at the wheel, like they always are.

Fuck Comey

Godbless the FBI

spooky

HYP

Not if Clint Eastwood (or Mel) does it

You're kidding.

*** Official Netherland statement 3 ***

If the USA will elect Trump we will:

- Pay our 2% for NATO
- Sign TTIP and all other bad trade agreements for us
- Decrease military funding
- Take in refugees caused by american politics

Netherlands over and out :(

Yes.

What are the chances Nate Silver tries to pull an Indiana again and swaps his prediction at the last second?

btw, MSM is starting to pick this story up.

Their next play is to claim "women and college educated voting cross party". There was even a poll (bought and paid for by DNC) claiming cross party vote is as high as 38% of republicans voting democrat in Florida.

Don't fall for that. They are struggling to maintain the narrative but you can ignore reality for much.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1PtPNl1VEg

James O'Queef videos
"Rigged" polls
Hillary is "sick"
Hillary's "illegal" e-mails
muh Clinton Foundation
Correct The Record is real and are posting on Sup Forums

Why is it so easy for Sup Forums to fall for these nothing burger stories?
What will be the next paranoid fever dream the racist hive mind of Sup Forums comes up with?

That's what all the boards looked like during Halloween a few days ago.

Threads created before and during Halloween are stuck like that, including stickies.

But who would play Trump?

Stop with your crap kopieermacaroni.

It's possible. Just like he had cruz winning California

Sweet. I miss the skeletons.

Clinton won't take AZ unless there is blatant electoral fraud. That state is redpilled as fuck and take the brunt of the illegal immigration problem.

It is most likely either misdirection or looking for a silver lining after all the disasters that fell over Clinton campaign

poor old faggot

Whats happening?
Doesnt they get paid anymore, so they won't push Hillarys agenda any longer?

Why do you do their work for free, even if it is ironical?

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

The movie for this year would be a comedy

thoughts?

How can people take Nate seriously when he pull shit like this? He's worse than meteorology.

You cant stop me goy from talking about it.

I'll keep bringing it up even if its off-topic

Owen Wilson. He's a pro actor and would not make a mockery of it

You silly little nigger there are only 159 hours until the election.

Got me. It was a really well done piece. I think they just couldn't delude themselves anymore.

based portugal

They think they can pull enough hispanics to overturn the increased white turnout

It won't happen

Yeah I was here two days ago, just found it interesting that it's still like that
Here's the post

Hoe is het kopieermacaroni, kankerlul?

Het is gewoon OC

> Nate Helium
> Can't predict elections
> Can't predict baseball
> Can't predict the number of angles in a triangle
> Can't predict the number of sides in a ball
> Can't predict 5 o'clock at 4:55
> Can't predict the number of eggs in a carton of 12 (within a margin of error of 3.5)

Imagine where he'd be if that black dude were still in the sample

Updated Pollbert.

I was going to say Cliff Robertson, but then I found out he's dead

Yes

Chances of civil war erupting in the USA?

Isnt this the same kadzik Podesta referenced in the Wikileaks emails saying kadzik "kept him out of jail"?

So the Lawyer who kept podesta out of jail is the same lawyer with the DOJ leading this investigation (prosecuting eventually) of hillarys emails which directly implicate podesta.

The lawyer that kept him out of jail is the same one leading the criminal case against HRC which he is head chairman for.

HOW IS THIS REAL?

too mad to link wiki leak email

Trump

t-this is my fight song
hope it will b-be alright song
p-please d-don't indict song

SIX

DAYS

LEFT

What has he been up to? has he been periscoping? i havent seen much of him since he cucked out during the pussygate cuz he didnt want his neighbors pussy to be off limits anymore

The Primaries were a comedy

The General Election is a thriller

Minimal if Trump wins. The Democrats hate the police, the military, and guns.

Dont you mean 8 including counting of results

Who has the page full of shoppable MAGA hats? Please post

I think he's gonna change it to 50/50 before the 8th to save face.

I have 0 idea, i'm not very well versed in the smaller details.

Don't be fooled everybody, we are at peak Trump

The true conservative (Hillary Clinton) will win

>Nate Slate

THIS IS MY DIE SONG

JUST FUCK MY LIFE SONG

NOW GIVE ME THAT SCHLOOOOOOOOOOOONG

It's all going to be okay Sup Forums.

lmfao that gay fucking song, i cringe evertim

There's literally no reason for him to drop. Clinton is not helping herself right now, and all the polls show the lead closing. He's going all-out on ads throughout the country.

>Rick Wilson has the Trump campaign by the balls and his March surprise will cost Trump the election
what can we do?

The Primaries were the Batman TV series from the 60s.

The General was The Dark Knight.

Trump beyond MoE in LA Times and Blacks are JUSTing the fuck out of Shillary

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/01/dem_strategist_clinton_should_be_in_panic_mode_over_enthusiasm_gap_with_black_voters_nothing_she_can_do_now.html

politico.com/states/florida/story/2016/10/clinton-campaign-struggles-in-getting-african-americans-to-early-voting-polls-106931

>Isnt this the same kadzik Podesta referenced in the Wikileaks emails saying kadzik "kept him out of jail"?

Yes

Based portubro did it again

Can simeone post the "wrong" gif ples?

What is this?

>gloria estela la riva
literally who

I look forward to seeing Kristol's twitter after Trump wins it. Ditto for Wilson.

READ THIS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
AVENGE SETH RICH

The American people will NOT let a Russian puppet near the White House

And he can certainly not be trusted with the nuclear codes!

would you kindly edit this to a trump-hillary related pic?

>go to tvtropes for the article on foreign depictions of American characters (Need it for my patriotism wank)
>go to bottom of the page
>"Well Trump is bad and all, but saying Clinton is bad will cause an edit war! So please don't say anything bad about Clinton goyim."
>mfw

I know tvtropes is a leftist neckbeard circlejerk
but still

Tay trying to reach us from beyond the grave.

I legitimately think I've read more racist statements from liberals, democrats, SJWs than I've read from right-wingers/republicans.

He's been scoping and battling CTR directly. He's always been working for us, you just can't understand his ways.

Gosh, we sure do have a lot of traitors to deal with after the dust settles.