AltHero

>Marvel is ruining their comics with far-left politics
>Fans just want good stories without politics being hamfistedly shat down their throat
>Guy decides to do just that
>Lol, just kidding. It's the same thing, but the politics are from the far-right instead so it'll piss off the SJWs
>Because, as we all know, it's SOOOO difficult to piss THOSE guys off.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1buAubOYOo

Also, it looks like he already funded this, but a LOT of the backers are giving GIANT amounts of money, so it seems pretty suspect.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's probably the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

Creating new superheroes isn't the solution, co opting real ones is. That's why I love what's going on with the flag protests now.
It's cringy but nowhere near the cringiest. Are you new to eyes?

it's obviously a parody autismo

Who's ready to ignore this as hard as possible by hiding thread after thread after thread made by shills pretending to be outraged?

God why won't you let me put sage in all fields

parodies are supposed to be funny.

but watching all the autists getting triggered is funny

By autists, do you mean SJWs, or the people who think it's just stupid? Also, I just noticed that the chick in OP's post is cross-eyed as fuck.

No one is getting triggered. this will be alt right america but i can't stand that book enough to make fun of it so i'm going to ignore this as well.

Looking at the donations, the top three are all anonymous donors with one being 5k and the other being 2.5k. Looks suspicious if you ask me.

is he not american? this would make sense in europoor but if a white kid gets lost for more than an hour they set off amber alerts.

I'm pretty excited desu.

Hoping this is good, at the very least it will be better than anything SJW Marvel is putting out

Looks like total shit. Sup Forums will like it

Is this current political turmoil ever going to settle down in a peaceful way? Shit is getting fucking weird.

I'm on Yahoo of all places reading comments on an article about the NFL dudes and most of the comments are people pissed off and demanding those players stand and "show respect". I know the word gets thrown around alot but that's some Nazi-tier nationalism.

Wouldn't bang her.

>The Right is full of wannabe Nazis

And the sky is blue.

>Having any respect for your own country is being a nazi now

how is that Nazi-tier you retard

They already did that other one and got tons of money. Why would other people not try to get in on that. The Alt- Right is full of cash grabbing e-celebs just like the left.

It's never going to end.

>holding a mandatory pledge to the country and threatening those who don't conform
>not nazi-like

There is a difference between showing respect and blind nationalism. Especially when the Constitution, which was specifically designed to keep America from becoming something like Nazi Germany, is being ignored in favor of nationalism.

Seems nice. I'll definitely try the first issue when it comes out. Fuck crowdfunding, though.

And you're a fag

This looks like it's going to be 100% as obnoxious and idiotic as Marvel's "America," but coming from the opposite end of the socio-political spectrum. All virtue signalling, all the time. No thank you.

If you want to advertise this, buy a fucking banner. Stop dumping your ads everywhere like you're incontinent.

>implying anything other than claim of ethnic superiority and plan to subjugate/wipe out other ethnic groups can be compared to nazism
No, user. Nazism is a specif thing.

Can we get art of Alt Hero getting blacked?

that's a hot tranny

stupid frogposter

I hate how you tumblrinas and alt-right idiots all use the word "triggered" interchangeably with "mildly bemused." A person rolling their eyes at something isn't "triggered," they just feel sorry for you.

I don't know what this is, but the shilling is annoying.

If you want to parody the new left, why would you glorify a right-wing character? Surely it would be better to just exaggerate the left-wing craziness. Some Marvel comics are almost at that point as it is.

First off, a disclaimer that the threads for this have a few people who reply to themselves to generate controversy and advertisement for the work.

Alt star Hero seems to have decent art and the character designs are done by someone who knows what they're doing, which is a plus.
It's written by a published author and big comic book fan and advertises that it's about plot and stories instead of pure political rabblerousing.

The advertising is being done in a dishonest and scumbaggy way to generate false controversy and get eyes on the work.

I'm cautiously optimistic but the advertising is insulting to everyone's intelligence.

>Blacking a thot

No you fucking cuck

>Burger's founding fathers set their country up in a way so citizens have the right to speak out against their government because they know governments are inherently evil
>This is lost on a good chunk of Burgers

Kek

Yeah, yeah, wanting an end to rampant police brutality is "not respecting your country." What's your message here? That police brutality is such a fundamental part of what makes America what it is that to protest it is to protest the nation itself? If so, that's a hideously dark and cynical view of your own national identity you're espousing!

>loving your country makes you LITERALLY HITLER
Jesus Christ.

If you're going to protest you should have a goal and proposed solutions. Saying "murder is bad wtf" is just pointless virtue signalling.
If it was a protest to try and get police policy changed to emulate the more peaceful police in the EU, I could get behind that.

The nazis worked their way up to the ethnic cleansing over the course of years. The early stages were all about compulsory nationalism and xenophobia. It's not unreasonable to keep an eye out for the warning signs of what naziism looked like it its early stages.

Nine times out of ten I regard that sort of fetishization of race as creepy and weird and gross, but in this instance I have to admit there's a poetry to this suggestion.

If blacks didn't make up the majority of the crime rate they wouldn't have to do this virtue signalling crap!

It's in their contract. They shouldn't be punished in anyway other than being fired by the NFL.
Not that I care though I want this to continue. These people need to see the flag as something to protest, something that doesn't represent them. They don't want us to have our flag anymore so we will just claim the nation's flag.

>Marvel is ruining their comics with far-left politics
They are?

Can we just talk about the comic instead of becoming Sup Forums?

Well, the protest certainly has people talking about the issue, which is a step in the right direction, anyway. It gets the ball rolling. I agree that greater specificity is necessary for the next step, but for right now it's shining a light on the topic.

It was absolutely not xenophobia.
He wanted every country to be nationalists.

>These people need to see the flag as something to protest

Who's protesting what flag now?

Just ignore the autists. They're the loudest, so they make it look like they're the only ones here.

Keep watch all you want, but using the term nazism before the calls for ethnic cleansing begins is plain inaccurate.

Not so much. The fact that everyone only started doing it to protest Trump's tweets about it devalues the protest and muddies the waters too much to make it seem legitimate.

>People point out politics in comics
>'Comics have always been political!'
>People make a single political comic from another political angle than globalised social democracy
>Frothing at the mouth, gnashing of teeth, much wailing.

>Well, the protest certainly has people talking about the issue

Yes, about how it's a non-issue, and redpilling people as to the excessive amount of black crime.

Well he did a swell job of making the Jews, gypsies and homosexuals living in Germany proud of their homeland. Really inspired work.

Fuck off, nazi apologist. Slink off back into your sewer.

So you're saying alt-right and lefties are the same ilk?

But this isn't Nazi nationalism. It's American nationalism. Would it be fine if people were saluting the Hammer and Sickle?

The only wailing is from the authors doing it to advertise it on Sup Forums

Kaepernick started doing it long before Trump came into office. It initially had nothing to do with Trump. Once he drew attention to the fact that Kaepernick was doing so, and people became aware of the topic, they realized he had the right idea and joined in.

You're pretty new, aren't you? The word triggered has been used by the left to describe people being triggered by seeing things they don't like (ie everything'.

Then for years and years, it was used to make fun of them. Only in the last year or so have they tried to turn it around on people. It's failing too.

Can we just avoid thread? He did this 3 times over night.

>say retarded and factually incorrect drivel
>"y-youre a nazi!"

It's nonsensical though. All it does is make them look bad and indeed racist.

Who the hell is talking about the hammer and sickle? How did THAT enter into the conversation? This seems like an especially bizarre derailment. I'm giving it a 1.5 on the whataboutism scale.

>Cuck

You have to be 18 to post here

No nobody joined in until Kaepernick couldn't get resigned by a team. Then just a couple guys did it to support him, and it only became popular after the tweet.

It's fun to craft your own narrative isn't it?

>You're protesting a parade and you run in front of a car that lightly taps you before stopping.
"I was hit by a car."

Of course it helps if you have people to back up your lies.

Yes, that's exactly my point. The tumblrinas are embarrassingly absurd when they do it, and the alt-right are embarrassingly absurd when they try to co-opt it. You two are both abusing terminology which belongs in the realm of discussions of a serious psychological issue and it's embarrassing to see either of you two groups doing it. You're both children.

If you loved this country you would respect the Constitution.

And burn your Confederate flag.

>he had the right idea

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/

Well obviously, but Trump lacks the sort of introspection to realize that behaving the way he does seems to vindicate his worst detractors. Not that this is a fresh new insight about the guy or anything.

This. And people still doubt the Horseshoe

Why do you insanely believe that nationialism and the constitution are somehow opposed to one another? And where did your random mention of the Confederate flag come from?

The have the same methods with different ideologies leading them around. There's only so many ways you can lie to get your narrative around.

"SJWs are going to hate this." "The alt right are going to hate how POC and queer this comic is."

"Gibs me money to stick it to them." "Give your support to fight nazis."

Look at this one panel we have taken out of context to get angry about.

Over and over and over.

Don't care. Will see how it is when it eventually gets storytimed here. Until then, no reason to care.

/ourguy/

More?

What topic? That blacks are responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime? That white people are disproportionately killed by cops? Or that if an unarmed black guy is killed by a cop it is most likely to be a black cop pulling the trigger?

Wrong, it is just advertised that way. If you look at the character design in the OP, every element of it screams anger, passion, and especially butthurt. If you think such a character can be portrayed to be a rational and always correct hero, you're mistaken and the series is advertised as a return to old style story based comics.

Story time?

>those tights
>that whip
he looks like a complete and utter faggot

>Unironically arguing for nationalism

The Constitution's first amendment was designed to prevent blind nationalism.

>Nearly one-third (32 percent) of adults say they're less likely to watch NFL game telecasts because of the Kaepernick-led player protests against racial injustice

It paints a pretty damning picture of NFL fans to realize that something - a worthy cause like the protest of racial injustice, no less - which is maybe going to be on-screen for like two minutes out of a mult-hour game is all it takes to get them to not want to watch any part of it. How fucking delicate are these snowflakes that they can't stand to see a very brief, very mild rebuke of excessive police violence?

Sports are our escape from politics where we can unite about throwing a ball down a piece of grass and how my regional team is better than your regional team.

I don't want politics in my escape from politics. These players have millions of dollars and constant media attention, they can use their influence when the game isn't happening.

I fucking hated trump. He always ruin everything for everyone.

That's not even remotely what the first amendment is about.

If you're not a nationalist, your opinions on your country are worthless.

>Why do you insanely believe that nationialism and the constitution are somehow opposed to one another?

Good lord read your fucking Constitution. It's sad when even non-Amerifats know more about your country than you do.

Kaepernick started protesting because he heard his team wasn't going to re-sign him, so he wanted to put attention and social pressure on himself to keep playing.

>If you're not a nationalist, your opinions on your country are worthless.

>This is the state of the American Right

>a worthy cause like the protest of racial injustice

It's a fabricated meme issue that constantly paints cops as murderous villains and the criminals they put down as "innocent kids who dindu nuffin".

That's why people are against it, you dumbass.

Keep repeating that lie and maybe it will come true.

>If you're not a nationalist, your opinions on your country are worthless.
god damn this might be the dumbest thing ive read on Sup Forums

Maybe they're just tired of shit that isn't football or football related? You know like players doping, players wearing pink, players beating their wives and getting away with it. People want football, not political bullshit.

It was the opposition of trump that did more harm then him. Constant vague protests with blank statements rather than concrete goals. Antifa just turns people off more than blm and blm is just buring everything around them to the ground. Police need a complete systematic overhaul but there's no unified protesting. It's all conflicting goals and ideas mashing into a schizophrenic mess.

Fuck comics these days, god dammit!

But protests without goals are beneficial, look at how much occupy wall street did

Do you people even know what nationalism is, or do your brains just shut down and you pretend it means being a Nazi?

They are taught to hate themselves and their country and hate on others who dont, of course they dont know what it means