You must save season 3

You must chose to kill Jerry or the female writers. Who do you chose Sup Forums?

Isn't that the guy that plays Foggy on Daredevil?

Jerry
Killing female writer does not stop the show from decline
Killing jerry wiil put dude from miserable

Jerry

Female writers.

both

Writers in a heartbeat.

The female writers, they fucked the show in the first place.

Kill female writers and restore Jerry and Beth's dynamic.

If anything, stop overplaying Jerry's shortcomings and praising Beth being a daughter of a literal psychopath.

It's like, wtf even, in the same episode Rick said he built a magical land for his daughter to not hurt others and then in the same episode he proceeds to call her smart for it.

Oh yes, a girl who got pregnant when she was 17 and is a literal psychopath is very smart.

Writers but I thought about Jerry for a moment only to realize Dan would just demand a new character for him to use as a self-insert for his problems, so that'd be pointless.

I really loved when they had a couple of the writers on as guests on Game Grumps. They seemed pretty cool, hit more jokes than Arin honestly. I'm glad they're on the show, can't wait for the finale.

I'd choose Harmon.
The bad female writers are just an obvious symptom of Dan Harmon gathering more creative control. Get rid of them and harmon will just replace them.

I choose OP.

Fuck off you idiotic pig. Meet some women. They aren't actually scary. You are just a hateful, simple-minded, undesirable coward. It's pathetic. I'd spit in your face if you were in front of me, and you'd be lucky to just get that. You deserve to eat rotten shit until you vomit it up, then eat the rotten shit vomit. You are human trash with a broken moral compass.

Jerry.
The contrarians on Sup Forums are so obnoxious that I became a contrarian to the contrarians.

Oh my....Dan is that you?

>hit more jokes than Arin honestly
Not that hard.

But then again, you are an example of how deranged women can be.

Stop samefagging OP.

Not that guy, but holy shit you retards circlejerk a whole lot harder than reddit does.
Stop bumping the 10 rick and morty threads newfags.
Remember to sage bait threads

getting rid of jerry gives writer one less outlett to be shitty writers.

/thread

I choose Sup Forums.

Ep you're all bitching about was helmed by an established male writer and shat on Beth more than Jerry. You don't even get that the "beta male" line was about Summer being a tool, not Jerry.

Sup Forums is too retarded to live.

Are you aware that you come off as an edgelord?

As opposed to those who despise the writers of a show for everything they do just because they're female?
The fuck dude, do you even have self awareness?

>All Jerrypals choosing the writers

I am not a hivemind that listens to whatever spamming retards on Sup Forums say. You know it's likely it's the same 3 or 4 people making these threads?

I'd rather just kill off beth & jerry. they're dynamic/relationship drama was arguably the worst part of the show

I don't think opposing your opinion indicates a circlejerk or that I'm a newfag.

No YOU get out. Sup Forums was never a place about political correctness or about respecting any minority or opinion. If you were an oldfag, you would know happy negro is one of the earliest memes.

Neither. I would replace all of the writers with trannies and Jews (like in OP) and make Dan commentate them running it into the ground.

Female writers.

I originally hated Jerry early on, but realize he's a necessary evil in the show.

>You must save season 3
The fuck? did i miss something?

I choose all the obnoxious Jerry-posters.

Do I atleast get to have sex with the leftmost girl first before I kill them?

Sup Forums stole most of it's humor from YTMND