>Batman/Joker

When has it been killed? If anything it's more prominent than ever these days

I legit like the potential of
>Cyclops/Mystique
>Taskmaster/Maria Hill
>Deadpool/Rouge
>Thor/Storm
>Supergirl/Red Hood

Is there a Chat in 616's world? Can she have a shot with Spidey?

I'm still mad.

>>deadpool/rouge
Same
>poison ivy/swamp thing
What happened to end it

>When has it been killed?

>I'll take "what is a beard?" for $500, Alex.

for which one?

Briefly seen in Tobin's kinda-shitty Spider-Girl book.
Teenager with no shown powers.

Why would you even want Best Girl being used in the shit hole that is 616 Spider-Books?

I thought Chat was Pete's pedo babysitter.

>not Bobby/Mystique
>not Kara/Dickbats
come back with real taste, fag.

Bolin/Korra. Unfortunately Bolin never moved past being joke tier.

you mean his uncle?

It's probably the 2nd best Wanda ship and 2nd or 3rd best for Doom, but it isn't something that could really last without fundamentally changing one of them, either redeeming Doom or Wanda becoming a villain.

So of course they never interact at all when Doom is actually trying to be a hero.

>It's probably the 2nd best Wanda ship and 2nd or 3rd best for Doom
Which are them user?

>So of course they never interact at all when Doom is actually trying to be a hero.
>Bendis
>writting Wanda

user, why do you hate her?

Bolin did much better later

Wanda has Vision and Wonder Man as well as Steve Rogers and Hawkeye lining up. Currently Dr Voodoo wants to shack her up.

Doom had Valerie (the woman he named Reed's daughter after), Morgan Lefay, Sue Storm etc

I'll give you Vision for Wanda. For Vic, only Morgan works. Valeria is a classic "muh first love" character andthus shite, and he was never really interested in Sue, he just wanted to cuck Reed. Besides, Vic couldn't stay with a normal woman, he's far too much of an arrogant egotist to not want to "break" an Alpha Bitch and settle for a common woman.

>Which are them user?

For Doom, Morgan le Fey, and Valeria, although the latter could never really work, she represents the life he left behind, the path not chosen.

"Doom hates Reed so much he wants to cuckold him" isn't really an appealing story.

For Wanda, Vision was the best, and most of her other relationships either boring in comparison, or are terrible.

>user, why do you hate her?

I typed that without thinking that it would be Bendis or Waid writing it and so it would be awful.

>Wanda becoming a villain
Yes, what a world it would be if scarlet witch were a villain.

Any hero getting with Dr. Doom makes no sense.

Yes.

>Doom
>not a hero
user, I...

Kidding aside, eh, I don't see why. Marvel's heroes are cunts, and it depends on how you define "hero". Sable and he have a good relationship for example. Widow could work. Emma Frost as well. Magik, maybe, for some kinky teacher/student action. Really, Doom can be shipped with quite a few women.

Doom also liked Storm. Hell everyone wanted to fuck Storm back then...Thor, logan, Doom, loki, obviously namor, forge, black panther etc. because she was genuinely badass.

Now she's a shell of her former self.

This is just a Claremont thing, that everyone he writes wants Storm. It only really counts if it carries over to other writers as well.

Back then Storm was just a mix of every race's attractive features. Of course everybody wanted to fucker her. Although Doom's a bit of a racist, so he probably wanted to add her to his dungeon.

At least Bolin unlocked the Harem ending, Mako got worst ending.

>Although Doom's a bit of a racist
Wait...what?

Vic was a real fucking asshole back then.

>Cass Cain/Kon-El
>Dick Grayson/Power Girl
>Nick Minoru/Victor Mancha
>Spider-man/Carol Danvers
>Rogue/Dead pool
>Damian Wayne/Maps Mizoguchi

>Poison Ivy/Swamp Thing

What book this hapens?

>Barry Allen with anyone besides Iris

Thor and Storm for sure as already mentioned.

Always