Red pill me on UAE

red pill me on UAE

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/coulisses/2016/10/24/25006-20161024ARTFIG00134-en-quete-de-finances-pour-2017-le-fn-fait-les-yeux-doux-aux-emirats-arabes-unis.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

muslims

atleast my bruvs are cucking europe :^)

We are the top dogs in the middle east and since we always have a neutral stance, we don't get in trouble.

sage yourself

hamdullah

My father is a US contractor in the
UAE. They rely 100% on the us military for protection. Their helicopter pilots, while being trained by the US, often times refuse to train citing "religion." their standing army would be nothing without us. having said this, their male citizens enjoy a standard of living the is amazing. Their government is supportive of the us and we use their airfields extensively. All in all it is a fair trade.

Except you're supporting an islamic nation.

My brother works as a fitness trainer in Dubai. Really nice people, everyone likes him because he's blonde and white unlike the pakishit you guys usually use. Might move there desu, though the alcohol ban will be hard to stomach.

As every major power in the last two centuries had before. There are certainly worse nations to support then the UA.E in exchange for military access.

Ethnic Emiratis make up perhaps 13% of the total population, and yet their country is one of the safest and most prosperous in the region.

Really calcifies the old pineal gland.

So multiculturalism works? Has Sup Forums been proven wrong?

It's all the fucking money they have - they're keeping the mudslime bullshit low to get more tourists in before they run out of oil and it's working.

My cousin works in Dubai, says people there are dumb arrogant slave-owning subhuman trash

massive state run ponzi scheme

UAE is the least-worst towel head country.
>probably the only one i'd ever visit.

I had a wealthy roomie from Dubai when I was at university (in US). Honestly one of the nicest dudes i've ever met, bro-tier.
>but I know that he's the exception, not the rule

>how can russkies compete
I hate this muh oil, all the countries in the world have different valuable natural resources, this is literally just butthurt from the whole world that we got the good stuff in our land.

>United
>Arab
>Emirates

bliperino

Have you ever been there?
Its kinda amazing how well behaved the indians and pakis are over there.
I guess they all know that if they step out of line they get beheaded. Seems to work for them tbqh sheikh al-senpai

theyre alright

Yeah, like Israel.

You are right.
remind me again, what do the americans get in return for pumping money and arms into israel?

Nothing. Except a less stable middle east.

>Neutral stance.
You're globally neutral, but internally fucked.
Sincerely, an Iranian whom has lived mist of their life in UAE.

Hmm, dunno what you mean. All the sheikhs of the 7 emirates do not interfere with each other and respect each other.

Only issue right now is construction workers who are being abused by international companies, but new laws are in place that will resolve these issues, I believe they will be implemented in early 2017.

I went to the UAE and realized that arabs were extremely rare. Like only seen a few arabs. Arabs being outbred in their own countries now it seems

>middle east

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are not part of the middle east. Fuck off we are full

I've always been fascinated with the UAE since playing Spec Ops The Line. I want to go to the world's tallest building in Dubai.

your goverment are cancerous jihadi sponsors
decent people otherwise

red pill me on x. op you fail!!
sage report hide

>that flag
>that reply

Truely the joos have no shame and btw in all school materials and maps in the UAE, Isreal is replaced with USA,since there is no difference between you two.

الحفاء العراة العالة رعاء الشاء يتطاولون في البنيان
>sponsor terrorists and fund coups in turkey,libya and egypt
>whoring for the west even more than the fucking kurds
>Dhahi Khalfan and Mohammed Dahlan are probably your top role model citizen
truly the cancer of the middle east.

I'm off to Abu Dhabi next week. Have a job that a mate has pulled strings to get me over there.

I can not wait. Anyone got any advise for me? Don't wanna seem like a total n00b, I just don't really know what to expect. What little I know is life is generally pretty sweet, just don't fuck up. And its super hot but just spend all your free time at the malls.

Dubai is short-sighted.

The rich build themselves the most fanciful jewel in the desert by burning through all the riches of their land.

Their economy will collapse, there will be conflict and the entire place will be swallowed by the sands.

>associating with sudanese and north Africans

I thought you disliked them

100% of the country is literal sand.
No Water.
No Plant life.
You will be starving once the oil money dries up.

Apparently your country is supporting Marine Lepen (french anti-Islam candidate)

sauce

>lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/coulisses/2016/10/24/25006-20161024ARTFIG00134-en-quete-de-finances-pour-2017-le-fn-fait-les-yeux-doux-aux-emirats-arabes-unis.php