/trek/

designated /std/ bashing general

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/203190266
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a 'Riker goes mad playing a psychotropic video game and rapes Wesley in the access tunnels' episode

friendly reminder that klingons have double weeners

Who is Trekkie229?

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong!

Tilly eats so much she has her own mess hall formerly called cargo bay 4.
Tilly doesn't have moles. Those things on her face are glands full of sweat that can't reach escape velocity.
Tilly is so fat that they would never have to test her for founder infiltrator, because no one founder can make up that much mass.
Tilly is so fat, she's got more rolls than the Picard maneuver
Tilly is so fat, she sat in the back of an Argo and made it do a wheelie
Tilly is so fat that she sat on the sacred marketplace and lowered all the prices.
Tilly is so fat that Dukat wouldn't inseminate her
Tilly is so fat and her mole is so big that Burnham thought she was a Klingon at first
Tilly is so fat because they originally wanted to give the role to Amy Schumer
Tilly is so fat that she has to say 2 to beam up when she's alone
Tilly is so fat that Garak tried to take her measurements but the sizing scanner returned "to be continued".
Tilly is so fat that when she heard they would be travelling through a mycelial network she made sure to bring a spoon.
Tilly is so fat that even Riker wouldn't touch her with a 10 light year pole.
Tilly is so fat, her blood type is yamok sauce
Tilly is so fat that she has her own sector of space
Tilly is so fat the transporter scrambles her signal into an omelet
Tilly is so fat that she doesn't explore the galaxy, the galaxy explores her
Tilly is so fat she was stationed on Regulus but her fat rolled over into Cardassian space
Tilly is so fat she tried to eat Data's emotion chip
Tilly is so fat she uses nanites to clean her butt crack
Tilly is so fat she tried to order a burger from the sonic shower
Tilly is so fat that she needs self-sealing stembolts to keep her uniform from ripping apart
Tilly is so fat that Starfleet designated her mouth a blackhole
Tilly is so fat that two guys can fuck her at the same time and be on different planets

Remember when /std/ was supposed to be the next coming of Q?

go back to /std/ ya ginger knob!

LEAVE TILLY ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

would you?

I hate Tilly!

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU FILTHY FAGGOT

In descent: part II, Dr. Crusher comes up with the idea to use the metaphasic shielding from the season 6 episode suspicions in order to get really close to a star, but when it's brought up it's not implied that the technology is at all connected with the events of that episode. What's up with that? It just seems weird to me. The guy who invented it (Dr. Reyga) isn't even mentioned.

I know that Star Fleet are scientists first soldiers second but don't they have fitness standards? What the fuck is Tilly going to do if angry Klingons board the ship? BRAAAP at them?

Ahem... STD isn't Star Trek. It's shit. Pure. SJW. Shit. It's social engineering wrapped up in Star Trek wrapping paper.

this

Why couldn't Odo shapeshift into a good character?

>chest spoon
Put that thing away! This is a family show

Because he already was one.

>Republican vessel, this is Captain Mary Sue of the Starship Discovery. We have detected Trump supporters on board, you have 30 seconds to lower your shields and vote for Hillary or we will open fire.

Why could Odo shapeshift into feathers but not ears?

My favorite character was the girl who came on board and tried to take number 2s position so that she could one day be the captain of the enterprise. Ambitious women make my dick so hard. I jack off to women's hopes and dreams.

the virgin kim vs the chad nog

This scene surprised me a bit. You would think they'd be more subtle about it.

Nog is an inferior officer to Kim in almost every way.

I know. Then using the Guardian of Forever to go back to 2016 and ensure Clinton won the election was icing on the cake.

The only reason Harry never got a promotion or got to direct his own episode was because he talked bad about Voyager

we can all agree that TNG was the best series.

w/o a doubt

Really what did he say?

Alternative thread
No STDs

DS9 has its own strengths. They can't really be compared, since DS9 was intentionally trying to be a completely different kind of show.

>Kim was probed, beaten, tortured and held the distinction of being the first Voyager crew member to die and come back to life. What more does a guy have to do to get promoted to Lieutenant for frak’s sake? To add further insult to injury, other crew members such as Tuvok (Russ) and Paris were being promoted, demoted and then re- promoted throughout the seven-year run of Voyager.

>I’m not trying to be negative here; just saying it like it is. During the fourth season, I called writer/producer Brannon Braga and asked him why my character hadn’t received a promotion yet. His response? “Well, somebody’s gotta be the ensign.” Geez, thanks. Thanks for nothing

I havent seen the holodeck copypasta or the Cause and Effect pasta in a while

>When casting ended on Voyager, all the actors were invited by executive producer Rick Berman to attend a congratulatory luncheon. It was during this lunch that Berman informed us that he expected all actors portraying human roles to follow his decree. He told us that we were to underplay our human characters. He wanted our line delivery to be as military — and subsequently devoid of emotion — as possible, since this, in his opinion, was the only way to make the aliens look real.

>My first thought was, “That’s not right! What the heck was Berman talking about? Was he pulling our legs? The human characters shouldn’t be forced to muffle their emotions. We were human, not androids!”

Rick Berman told him (plus Janeway, Chakotay and Paris) to act like a piece of wood, in order to make the aliens pop.

He told TV Guide what Rick Berman said, and Rick Berman bore a grudge against him ever since.

>If I was running Star Trek: Voyager, what I would have done is keep the first hour exactly the way it was and, the second hour, I would have taken the same kind of pacing as the first hour and then ended it with a caption on screen saying, “To be continued at a theater near you.” Then I would have done a two-hour feature film.

For you:

wow how profound i certainly don't hear thar regurgitated rhetoric 1000x a day on this site, no sir

/trek/ is dead. killed by arguing fags and spammers.

This thread is dead because of the splinter thread.

tfw Deep Space Nine is still relevant
vimeo.com/203190266