Can you ever truly grow up?

Can you have a show where your characters actually age and mature. Can you name a good example where a character age and learned from their experience, or would that ruin the point of a cartoon?

Gohan but that's anime.

I'm glad they did super. It didn't sit right with me after Dragon Ball Z, that he just became a regular dad. Guess that's what Chichi wanted in the end.

The show doesn't really rub it in your face or anything, but Finn's matured quite a bit over the course of Adventure Time

Too bad for Chi-Chi that her granddaughter is likely going to end up as Beerus' successor as God of Destruction.

Would be surprised if she turned Super Saiyan as a baby.

Phil DeVille dressed as his sister.

That's what half his plots in original Rugrats were about, the others were about eating worms and mud.

>Can you ever truly grow up?
You're asking this on the kids cartoon board, of all places?

Would the show have been better if they weren't 10 years old? I mean they acted like 15~17 year olds but I guess they wanted Spike to still be alive.

>I mean they acted like 15~17 year olds
It was all really inconsistent, they also trick or treated and played Yu-Gi-Oh!

How fucking old were they anyway? They were like in fucking middle school/high school.

Are you implying Yu-gi-oh can't be played by 15~17 year olds?! Fuck I wish I could still go trick or treating

I actually the only 2 families I care for are the Vegeta and family episodes, I just love how the once villain of the series ended becoming a tsundere and full blast doting father and our favorite manlet Krillin and his waifu Lazuli

What, you didn't have a girlfriend at 12?

Wait, I forgot this was Sup Forums.

Why would any guy with a girlfriend be on Sup Forums, at any age?

>Are you implying Yu-gi-oh can't be played by 15~17 year olds?
Not by ones that regularly hang out with females

24 and engaged been here for years you never really leave if you belong here.

I'll let you in on a little secret: if you're good-looking, you can get away with pretty much anything socially. Also girls just go for looks.

Put two and two together...

... you know we have some girls browse here? what if you were lucky to get one that enjoys browsing this autism-ridden place?

They were 10 on the show, I mean I don't remember but were kids even interested in dating at 10?

My girlfriend when I was in highschool got me into Yu-gi-oh Used duelingnetwork.

But Chuckie isn't good looking

They'd have to be mad to be here, and you'd have to be a true psychopath to want to share this hell with someone else.

They were preteens. And I can say in my experience that kids were hooking up at that age.

>tfw 25 and never had a girlfriend

well I come to laugh mostly at the pathetic fucks that browse and bitch about the most insignificant shits about it making me look like an actual "normal" person compared to you guys so...

There are no girls on the Internet, let alone Sup Forums. Read the fucking rules.

>look at me, Im posing as an oldfag on this sinking autism-ridden ship that Moot sold to the Jap kike and is spending his life at mootxico.
Lets rev up the party van and make some /inv/ to prove how we are legion !!1

That is why you will die a permavirgin sad sack of shit if you are not willing to help yourself

>thinking girls don't only go for looks
Come on, man. You're not underage... are you?
Whatever, time to grow out of it regardless.