Should women have rights?

Should women have rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/707062-panel-of-scientists-in-saudi-arabia-did-not-admit-women-are-mammals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which ones in particular? we already debunked the gender wage gap myth. what's next?
my
>filename

jizzin on a photo of someone is pretty nasty desu

the right to shut the fuck up

no

>heart choker
>Hentai Goddess
this has to be a joke

THIS

where do you think you are

>professional attention whore gets upset that she receives attention

I was at uni today, met a nice girl doing primary school teaching. We were discussing kids and everything she said was negative about them "Always need of attention", "Always crying" etc etc.

I asked her why she wants to be a primary school teacher and I shit you not she said:

>So I can mold them in to people I want them to be.......so I can make sure they are feminists

Then she went on about a story of how she indoctrinated 3 boys in to feminism.

I said that it reminds me of Stalin and she agreed...

a fucking newfag

He acted and looked like a beta, that's why she blocked him. Women are undomesticated mammals. They follow their instinct, not their reason.

When they smell weakness, they consider it a prey and strike. They only want to share the bed of the pack leader.

In other words, I disagree with what OP tries to say. Yes, women should have rights. But only as long as our dogs and cats have some kind of rights.

yep.

have another one

>be at award show red carpet event
>"glamour cam" goes up and down your dress
>muh SEXISM!!!!!!!
>"do you do this to the guys?"

no bitch they all wear the same fucking tuxedo

If "prostitute" is the oldest job in the world then "art" is the oldest excuse in the word for nudity.

I'm going to save this for a future fap

Welcome the uninitiated. For they will see such wondrous sights.

pfff why else would they be lying up in their faces. Ugly lanket and mr balding got served by Stacies.

That is fucking disgusting.

muh fucking dick
what are you, gay?

Reminds me of that one trap pic

You know the one

>cameraguy showing everyone her dress
>REEEEEEE STOP THAT. DO YOU SHOW ALL THE IDENTICAL BLACK PANTS THAT THE GUYS WEAR???

No

Only the Indian girl says she's not that type. Feels good desu

Those bitches aren't even wearing their own dress and jewelry. Companies advertise their product by lending them to stars so everyone can see them worn by someone beautiful at a big event.

Like it or not : their clothes are on display and they are just glorified models.

No, only betas whites think they should have rights.

TOP KOK

wew

> Implying the pizza in an innocent offer in this context

>he doesn't have gigs of filmed tributes of his friends and celebrities

fucking normies i swear

Borderline and histrionic personality disorder. A shell who feels whole putting themself on display

This one is fake though, that chick is a such a cockslut bimbo that she loves the gross pervs fapping to her. She's great.

pretty much everything you said. she acted like it was her first time on the carpet. some women go the extra distance to play victim.

>10:29:30
Bump for get

How can you even read the image?

kek
any idiot who takes women seriously should end themselves.

was this one ever confirmed?

I work at an airport. Shits normal.

>don't hit on me silly boys. my eyes are up here, not down there!

all of those sluts are ugly except top left, who's incredibly average. do you think a fat/down syndrome looking bitch is going to care what a guy out of their league has to say? no. they just want to privilege of sucking his cock because they're used to beta orbiters.

living life on easy mode. guess i can only blame the betafags from Sup Forums who empower them with hefty donations, compliments, and buying their entire amazon dot com wishlists.

the fools will never learn

>this is art.

Pfft no it ain't.

Good thing is only 1/5 women in Britain and less in America I think consider themselves feminists. Unfortunately we just get bombarded with it all as they are the majority on twitter/facebook/tumblr.

If the guy put in a little effort then he could smash top tier girls breh be honest.

He was acting autistically and he still could have smashed those 6s and the 7 Indian girl.

Absolutely disgusting. Sometimes I'm glad I'm not a normie and will never have kids. I'd be afraid to leave my them alone with anybody.

What's really odd about this though is:
>So I can mold them in to people I want them to be.......so I can make sure they are feminists

This woman is in college to be a teacher, and enjoys a comfortable life in one of the world's nicer countries.... And yet she still feels as though the patriarchy and shit is oppressing her to the point that she needs to indoctrinate kids into feminism.

>takeaways

i bet she knows plenty

when not teaching workchops, she's trolling okc for pussy

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

The post is real, but it was accompanied by a different picture.

This is why I never joined facebook

Just watch samantha b

answer is N O

Those conditions are just fancy ways of saying "being a crazy bitch". Stop validating this merchant nomenclature like it's actual science.

>World Daily News

good one, misogynist faggot
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/707062-panel-of-scientists-in-saudi-arabia-did-not-admit-women-are-mammals.html

Only the rights given to them through the male they've landed. You'd expect the wife of some important fuck to have more rights than the wife of some fisherman.

But they'd still be purely ornamental.

Seems about 80% of all women today are worthless for procreation purposes, which is a womans only use in the world. Shame there's no way to kill them all off and clone the current decent stock a few times.

This cunt is so fuck disgusting.

>Goes to South Africa
>Gets drunk
>Guy at hostel she's staying at asks to shower with her
>Knows that he wants to fuck her, but says ok anyway
>Claims he raped her in the shower
>Live blogs the entire experience, but doesn't call the police because "muh traumatic reliving the experience"

Worst part is that she was supposedly there as part of an anti-rape campaign. If I didn't know better I'd say she just used it as a free trip to Africa and claimed to get raped there for sympathy points.
Worst part is

That thing so fat there is no resolution developt to make it readebel.

>pervert
>topliss

>mfw ¿

this. men who take sluts seriously are way worse than women who are bitching about stupid shit. who cares, they're women! they're like children

you know... there's a simple solution for your sarlacc problem...

>find god

She's Argentinian (no joke go to her instagram)

>It was my privilege

He is.

>women

>I am good at thinking critically
>feminist

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Teaching your women english
>Not getting your wife from the home country

Sause on her?

yeah that's pretty much what women are

I need to stop seeing this picture. Every fucking time.

>glasses, nylon holsters, aviators, booty shorts, tank top
>cosplay I worked hard on

for fuck sake.

> Health is not a moral obligation

Maybe true in the USA but in Europe we usually don't pay our medical bills : the rest of the population does. That's also why cigarettes are so heavily taxed : to pay for all those lung cancers.

Therefore, your health become a moral issue. If you don't take care of yourself the others will have to through your medical expenses : you're a free rider.

Leeches should be purged.

women with rights

This thread is now giving me an angry erection

better quality

> She's Argentinian

HNNNNGGGGGGGGG

There is literally not a single artistic effort taken in that picture. Liberals ruin fucking everything

everyone does this shit at wax museums you autismo

Women are animals not humans

WTF i'm moving to Saudi Arabia

>degradation of society
>literally "muh dick"

>A Professional privilege checker
KEK
My fucking sides
Nigga pls
Let us have this one

That is literally trigglypuff. If she's smart she can ride her meme fame to become the new Anita Sarkeesian

fk

AHHH

yep nailed it. also gotta love how she conveniently posts on social media for the likes rather than getting help.

The question really is...
Should OPs with redundant threads and pics be allowed to post on Sup Forums?

Fuuuuuuck Islam sounds like such a good option, no rights for women, hates jews, but then I remember no Pork.

No.
Never.
I can feel nothing but contempt for them.

Redpilled individuals should be doing the same thing. The time for shunning the left's tactics out of a misguided sense of dignity or nobility is long past.