How about the fact I hate my son...

>How about the fact I hate my son. I come over and he's sitting on his computer in his fuckin underwear wasting his time in some chit chat room going back and forth with some other fucking jerk off, giggling like a little school girl. Fucking smash his fucking face in.

what the fuck is tonys problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8g_j5y2OK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey i just watched this episode

Sup Forums anons blown the fuck out by t ton

At least I'm not dead, fag

thats over the line

>SHINE OUR BOX?

to be fair i'm usually not in just my underwear
give me a break, tone

Face it Sup Forums.

This is you.

4chins BTFO!

mother fucker its you too

LIKE A POOR TOE REE CAN WHO ARE

no

this is me

youtube.com/watch?v=b8g_j5y2OK4

>we're anonymous

>you can’t just barge in here we coulda been doin anything
>yea but you weren’t
AJ btfo

>there's no scraps in my scrapbook

>yeah, but what were you doing? nothing.

>that post-industrial roadside scenery

grew up in North Jersey, now live 2000 miles away

feelz man :(

Tony gets triggered by the strangest stuff.

>Was you who told him, right?

holy shit, anyone notice he is actually browsing Sup Forums

cant tell if trolling or not

The only "problem" I have with The Sopranos is that it's pretty obvious the writers intended to have Tony's mother around for much longer. I mean it worked out but it's still pretty noticeable from time to time.

i couldn't deal with 6 seasons of livia. 2 seasons was enough for me.

>le writers intentions
As points out, her dying and having her hang around as a ghost was much better than however long they intended her

>>it worked out

I have a confirmed IQ of 130 and I once knocked someone unconscious in a fight because they praised Community in front of me. Nice try you fucking faggot. If you abide pleb culture like Pine Barrens for one moment then you're doing just as much damage as the people buying TBBT and Breaking Bad box sets. Everyone who belongs on this board should have a zero tolerance policy on pandering anti-intellectualism.

I love you

And the way I see it, Livia's influence is the reason Tony ultimately dies. The whole war between New Jersye and New York happened because Tony B took revange after the Leotardo bros killed his prison friend, and the reason he went to prison in the first place was because Tony S missed the job they were going to pull due to his panic attack caused by Livia! Or maybe i'm looking too much into it.

That's because you're a total fag, like him.

>what the fuck is tonys problem

He knows millennials are fucken faggots.