Trump and Hillary are now neck to neck. Newest polls show they are absolutely tied...

Trump and Hillary are now neck to neck. Newest polls show they are absolutely tied. Do you Trump can gain the advantage in just 6 more days? What do you think Trump can do right now to gain the lead by a landslide?

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not run his mouth and coast.

Trump can't win.

When they run out of vomit bags for people forcing themselves to vote for Clinton.

He's won, that's it. Game over boys. We did it, we memed the president. He's gonna sweep PA for the win.

By not doing anything. Even good things Trump does or that happens to him always lead to him falling in the polls.

Trump is going to win.

This is it literally all Trump needs to do to have this one in the bag is let the professionals do the talking so as to avoid giving the wapo nyt etc any grist for their mills

If all the public hears over the next week is emails emails corruption FBI scandal Clinton foundation trump has got this

If the rigged polls show Trump and Shillary are tied now, it's gonna be a fucking landslide turnout.

Unlikely voters exist in both turnout models

Hillary will win.

You are lending undue credibility to these polls. Their methodologies are fundamentally flawed. Trump has already won.

isnt the popular vote irrelevant though? srs question

A simple win is not enough. This is going to be a historic LANDSLIDE

California Trump voter here.
Complacency is the enemy, britbro.
Don't ever buy into it. Even if had a 99.9% chance of winning the presidency you should NEVER assume that it's over.

this

Fuck off you dirty Canadian, as if you have any power in this election. Pay attention to your own shitty country
Same for you, you dirty forienger.

Thought NC was like +7 a day ago. That's kind of a big drop.

The problem for Clinton is that the media inevitably lose control of the narrative as election day approaches.

It's hard to create that Access Hollywood atmosphere of continual knocks on Trump when so many polls and news stories incidental to the big day are bouncing about.

Trump seems less scary as a candidate by now as his face has been media saturated, and the more people see of Hillary the less they like.

It's also easier for a cuckservative to be NeverTrump in July than when faced with the actual possibility of letting in Hillary.

the poll the user posted is older than the surveyusa one with NC +7

neck and neck in the popular vote. fucked in the college

he needs to rise a hell of a lot higher in the right place to win now. he's not rising fast enough. the current scandals aren't enough, he needs more

Make sure all of my freedom bros go out and fucking vote Trump and America need us and check'em

it's not ogre until it's ogre but it's pretty much ogre

I don't think (((they))) will try to steal the election. What they will do is work to derail Trump's presidency. We just need to keep them surrounded and by the God Emperor's grace we will kill (((them))) all!

Right on, Patriot.

Build that fucking wall, and let Mexico pay for it. Time to get illegal wetbacks out this country.

Looks like CTR is not doing its job properly

I thought Trump had Florida almost guaranteed. Wtf is up with these early voter numbers for Clinton

WTF I love the polls now

the hell happened to idb and rasmussen, just like liberal polls swapped so too have those two idb shows clinton winning and rasmussen went from +8 trump to tied

were IDB and rasmussen just bullshitting before just to give Trump camp some kind of morale boost and now that its evened out they can stop the bs?

Offer to legalize weed

Rasmussen would always show Trump by a huge lead. If I remember correctly, they changed the way the polls were administered and magically Clinton took the lead.

At this point. With everything we've known coming true in terms of the polls attempting to re-align themselves with reality I see no way Trump is actually going to lose OH, NC, FL. They are pretty much in the bag at this point if no rigging takes place

PA on 30th has Clinton with a 2 point lead. Yesterday Obamacare prices in PA got hiked up by up to 70% for many people, and 1/3rd of PA only have 1 option when it comes to insurance. Add in the the poll on the 30th doesn't account for FBI and that Trump is campaigning hard in PA right now. Also the shy Tory vote will be in effect across the country and even more so places like Pennsylvania.
I'm sure her 2 point lead can't carry that state over the next 7 days. We also saw a poll +1 trump. Of course still go and vote even if you're in NY or Commiefornia, but I'm just saying realistically this is looking bretty gud for Trump

I thought he said he dosnt care about weed, and it's up to the states to see what they want to do with weed

People were saying for months that the media would try to look neutral in the last week to get people excited and boost ratings. It's exactly what's happening.

I'd rather be lied to and lose, than be told the truth and win

These.

Hillary will win. Wake up people.

It was a fun ride guys, but in the end you dealing here with forces so dark that you don't even have a slightest clue.

Game over.

interesting

WE MUST PRAY

Look at his rally schedule. It's literally only PA, NC, and FL. he's trying really really hard to win them.

This, even if he is 50 points ahead, you still need to get out and vote.

Honestly how likely is it that Trump can get Penn? I know the countryside is Conservative as you can get but then you got Philly and the Pitt.

I just don't see it happening although it would be wonderful as it'd make election day wonderfully shorter.

CTR had at work on this fine morning.

>The trainwreck that is Trump is neck-and-neck with someone who used a private mail server (they all do)

America deserves Trump. We are retarded and deserve a 1920s depression.

Neck and neck only means that Hillary can rig the vote easier.
I an not rested or relaxing yet.

We need a landslide or they WILL steal this election.

We are dealing with pure evil here folks.
There is NOTHING they won't do or say to keep control over this country and our lives.

Niggers tend to reside in Philly, and Philly is full of niggers and liberal whites who tend to vote Democrat.

Anywhere other than Philly and major cities is conservative and Trump signs are everywhere. I'd say 70% chance Trump has pa

>Nate Barium still skews the polls to Hillary +11

>now
Nothing has changed, the FBI scandal won't affect the polls. The polls are just adjusting themselves back to reality and showing a tie so that they can preserve their credibility when Trump wins, they'll just claim the FBI investigation changed everything (it didn't)

>neck and neck
With turnout and correct R/D/I sampling Trump is +10 or more

The only true 100% way Trump has this is if Clinton gets arrested for treason.

You got it correct. You are not going to win. You are dealing with pure evil here. Locusts, sodomy, luciferianism, rotschild.
You can't possibly win.

The problematic precincts are Filtadelphia, (((Pittsberg))), and Allentown. Comrade Roger Stone is working on methods of minority voter suppression. We got this.

From the numbers released he is winning early voting. No way he doesnt win Florida, repubs never win early voting in Florida.

I live in the state and did the numbers before enough to not care to do it again.

Basically look up the numbers when two white people ran against each other and it's always close. Except she has very low white support on the west side of the state.

Eastern PA is way more black and jewish.

If blacks don't care to vote for Clinton it's over for her.

However she's been pushing Obama ads on youtube like crazy. Maybe on TV too but I only watch football and some hockey and I've seen way more trump ads recently.

I think black people are going to go to vote and bitch when they don't see him on the ballot at this point.

We must all go vote no matter what. It's THAT important.

YOU ALL BETTER FUCKING VOTE

It's poll readjusting themselves back to reality+FBI scandal actually hitting extremely hard+Democrats abandoning Hillary because they dont want to go to prison and thus is slowly dropping their support of her. The Democrats see a Trump presidency as more beneficial than a Hillary one.

It's the sign that the rats are running scared that they prefer a cat that might play and eat with some of them rather than all of them going down with the sinking ship.

Bogus poll. The company was paid by Clinton, user posted the docs earlier.

Trump has always been there or there abouts.

The media are just covering their arses now so they don't lose all credibility if/when he wins.

Some polls have him climbing 12 points in a couple days. That's bullshit.

Policy speeches are going to be clutch. Not because of the content, but because they show him with gravitas and in a presidential manner. The speech he gave yesterday about healthcare was YUGE because it cast him give a serious light with solutions regarding an enormous problem. He should give one more speech like that in the next few days on an issue like terrorism or the economy. Normies don't actually care about the details, but some are turned off because they think he's a big orange clown with funny hair and a bad temper. If he can deliver another big speech that's serious, optimistic, and shows solutions to a big problem, then it would go over very well.

Pittsburgh won't be that bad for him but Philadelphia will be a problem. Best you can hope for is low turnout there. If there was a blizzard, he'd likely win the state since his voters are much more enthusiastic about him than hood rats are for Hillary. Last time I checked the forecast was clear and mild so voting in the ghetto will likely be high though obviously not at 2008/2012 levels.

investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/
Trump leading, just issued.

>Target Smart
>Online
>311 Respondents
>"28% republicans early voters voting Clinton in Florida"

No he doesn't

The western world will be fucked beyond repair if Trump loses. Crooked will flood the US with shitskins and degeneracy will prevail

Might as well kill myself if that happens

So... we're hypothesizing that the candidate with more online interest wins the election? We will see.

> Ipsos showing one of the largest Clinton leads

Oh how surprising. We have Ipsos here as well and they always overestimate the PC mainstream parties and under estimate the anti-immigration Sweden Democrats.

Probably the same in the US where Trump is the more controversial candidate.

Someone posted a demographic breakdown of that poll last night. Those guys think 1/3 republicans are voting for Hillary. They are going to get a nasty surprise. Hilarious that people are still giving polls any credence whatsoever after everything that's happened over the last 18 months.

highly doubt he will win maine, rather NH

Dude it's a sham. Nothing matters the Jew bought the whitehouse.

He won't win Maine short of a landslide, but It's very possible that he will win that single point in Maine

Maine (And Nebraska) aren't winner take all, the winner of the state gets the two EC votes, but each congressional district (which each represent an EC vote) are independent of each other.

Maine's second congressional district is quite conservative and Trump is either tied or leading polls there at the moment.

Maine's second congressional district is composed of the White working class. Maine's governor is also White and redpilled.

New Hampshire is actually less likely to go red, because of Vermont-Jew York cancer.

what are the six states that are allowing a vote change?

BE SURE TO VOTE

personally I think it's a good indicator of who wins the popular vote. but this is based only on two elections. I can't get the bush vs kerry data to work, also I'm noticing that google trends is really buggy and shit

there are plenty of models out there that predict the last 2 elections because it's not exactly hard to do.

I think trump will win the popular vote but lose the college at this rate

Blacks don't have half the enthusiasm for Hillary that they had for Obama.

Also, the Philly public transit workers are on strike, and likely will be on election day. This could be a perfect storm that causes PA to flip red.

>Hillary hides emails on a private server and guiltily deletes them when subpoenaed just like all the other corrupt neocons who have wrecked America
Is that infographic supposed to present Hillary favourably? No wonder the left is losing the culture war. Their shitty propaganda has the opposite of intended effect.

We gotta vote, but at the same time have ammo and rope ready as Plan B.

Kill a globalist piece of shit for the God Emperor.

In North Carolina, where a federal appeals court accused Republicans of an “almost surgical” assault on black turnout and Republican-run election boards curtailed early-voting sites, black turnout is down 16 percent. White turnout, however, is up 15 percent. Democrats are planning an aggressive final push, including a visit by President Obama to the state on Wednesday.

But in Florida, which extended early voting after long lines left some voters waiting for hours in 2012, African-Americans’ share of the electorate that has gone to the polls in person so far has decreased, to 15 percent today from 25 percent four years ago.

Just as we predicted. She is not King Nigger and won't motivate those lazy coons to vote for her.

>I think trump will win the popular vote but lose the college at this rate

Impossible

If anything It's the opposite

There is no way Trump wins the PV without also winning EC
It's possible that Hillary wins the PV without also winning EC

Nate Helium has said that even if Hillary had a 1-1.5% lead in the PV It's quite likely that Trump would win the EC

I would rather go down fighting.

i really want one of those, the accent and those perky looks really make me want to get one @pic

interesting

I actually think that blacks voting republican will be at their highest numbers in decades, so even as fewer blacks vote, the share who will vote Trump will be significant in the overall results I believe.

Kike Thorium pegs Florida for Killary lol. Ah I can barely wait six days for this guy to get fucked in the ass.

I'm from NH. Not shilling but he won't win any of Maine. For ONE reason. Marijuana legalization is on the ballot. So all the degenerates will come out of the woodwork to vote and they will most likely vote Hilldawg

Stop looking at polls-only, look at polls-plus, he has repeatedly says that polls-plus is more accurate

What about the 2nd Congressional District?

Polls basically don't mean shit.

We will see who wins in less than a week.

Correct that to go and vote regardless of where you live.

It doesn't matter if your state is solid red or solid blue, your future depends on it. Never get complacent.

They will vote for Gary Johnson m8

he's saying that the stoner vote will carry the entire state for hillary, including that precinct.

Not sure of the other 5, but I know Wisconsin is one of them

Online push poll, disregard it just like you would a surveymonkey poll.

We don't have many elections to go off of, but as they years go by we will know whether or not leading in raw online interest corresponds with winning elections. My personal feeling is that it does.

What happens if neither gets the 270 electoral college votes?

Unless he takes
1) PA
2) or CO
3) or NH

He won't win. PA will make him win. CO + NV will make him win, CO alone and NH alone will stalemate

the house picks jeb as the president

Michigan is one.