Asylum seekers don't contribute to soci-

>asylum seekers don't contribute to soci-

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ikr
literally all refugees are doctors and scientists, stop being so ignorant you racists

They still don't faggot

>he is the only surgeon in australia who can perform x

i highly doubt that

The letter-writer's surname is LITERALLY "France". She should be deported along with the rest of the foreigners.

Think of all the poor people in his homeland that need his services.

Seems pretty selfish to me desu

Nice. 1 or 2 surgeons definitely makes up for the thousands of dole bludging, crime ridden losers that typify the refugee population.

Imagine if you took in a billion refugees - you'd probably get like an extra 100 doctors or something like that. Well worth the trade.

>aborigines don't contribute to soci-

Thats fine, from now on we'll only let in reffugees if theyre surgeons.

So this dune coon from Iraq is the only guy that can put prosthetic's on people in Australia?

Must be all that first hand experience he got from living in the bomb capital of the world.

What about all the people raped and murdered by refugees

holy shit

>Tasmanian aboriginal
Huh... thought they were all genocided.

THIS IS THE MIGRANT SITUATION IN GERMANY
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

A doctor from Iraq =/= everyone from Iraq.

He's an exception not the rule, in pretty much every country he goes to due to his field not being that huge.

Anybody could write exactly the same letter with the opposite content of a refugee assaulting them or another crime. If we want to look at this objectively we could certainly come up with figures whether refugees who came by boat are more of a economical burden or benefit. The former option is indefinitely more likely.

Dismissed.

>A one in a million chance saved my leg
>We need to therefore let tens of thousands of people come into the country to suck off welfare.

What the fuck kind of shit argument is this though.

> I couldn't pay my rent and by chance I went down and put my last dollar into a poker machine and won enough to cover my rent for a year.
> Please keep poker machines in pubs and clubs for pensioners to blow their government assistance on.

>Aboriginal....

You must have missed a few.

we got one good refugee boys, guess its safe to open the floodgate to muslim rapists

problem, racist?

So are we taking in asylum seekers to help them or to help ourselves to their brightest and best?

If it's to help ourselves then shouldn't we stop if the vast majority of the country is opposed to it?

Don't feel bad though, you really made me think.

Why did he come by boat? Why didn't he apply through some sort of skilled worker program (which I can only assume exists)?

If he's so smart, why would he go to Australia?

>aboriginal

So a white boi claims to be aboriginal because his great-great-great grandpappy raped a sandape and everyone is creaming himself, because he looks like a human and has human-level intelligence?

Also I love how he won a scholarship and the article talks NOTHING about his actual achievements or contribution to his field or him helping his community.

Great he will be able to stitch up the cunt of the 6 year old girl being passed around the group of about 15 Pakis as was witnessed at an Australian detention center i worked at.

Or treat the blind man smeared with shit and locked in an outside dunny (with the inside doorhandle broken off) to nearly die of heatstroke before he was found. Serves the blind bugger right he wasnt Muslim eh?

Would you like more? cunt.

Pic related, its the fire truck set on fire while i was on the hose at the other end trying to stop a million dollar fire.

>white ppl stealing abo bennies and positive discrimination position

Why is this allowed?

>t. melbournian cuck
fak off mate

I'm sure Iraq is better off tbat a surgeon skilled in amputee surgery, trained and paid for by Iraq has left the country.

If he didn't come here, then we could afford to train someone else to do it. Iraq is in much less of a position to train his replacement.

Trash refugees make our countries worse while non-trash refugees make their countries worse.

Surgery is not magic that only certain people can perform, it's just a set of highly skilled steps, I'd put my house on that fact that there are other faggots who could perform it.

>Literally 1/100th abbo
>white
>muh abbo heritage bitch
LOL

Someone supporting the erosion of his nation like that is better off dead, so I don't know what point you're trying to make here. Bravo, someone kept a traitor alive?

Because 90% of "Abbos" are mixed blood, and no one wants off the sweet benefits train.

Theres a handful of cunts I know who are 0% Aboriginal, yet ticked the box and get the bennies.

Because it would be racist to ask anyone to show their lineage.

But if they're skilled and educated they don't NEED to sneak in by boat

Then I guess they can stay in their own country and improve it.

Don't hate people playing the system mate. I get more money on abstudy than everyone else gets on youth allowance/austudy.

i want a white doctor, and of course a woman wrote this, and of course there is no proofs

>muh philosophy

PHILOSOPHY and criminology student Bede Jones is Tasmania’s 2016 Rhodes Scholar.

Next September, the 23-year-old will jet off to Oxford University in England for two years to study a Masters in Public Policy but also global governance and diplomacy.

While educated at South Hobart Primary School, Taroona High School and Hobart College, Mr Jones moved to Victoria to study philosophy and criminology at Melbourne University. He also completed his Honours in Criminology at the university.

“I’m a little overwhelmed but I’m just full of joy and energy at the moment,” Mr Jones said.

“Now I can start to think with confidence about the outcomes of my study and where it will lead me.

“I’m looking now to go into a Masters in Public Policy so to expand out of the criminal justice system and tackle social issues more broadly but also global governance and diplomacy so looking at Tasmania’s role in an increasingly globalised world.”

However, Mr Jones said he was not too sure on what his career path would lie.

“Long term I am really interested in things like politics at the state level and then a late career entering academia but I’m not thinking too definitively at the moment,” he said.

“I’ll take it as it comes, I don’t want to approach it too goal oriented work-wise.”

The Rhodes scholarship was announced at Government House this morning with Mr Jones and his family in attendance.

Next up for Mr Jones is the length process of applying for courses at Oxford.

i would if could.

You have to show proof to get abstudy, so I would assume most benefits are the same. What kinda shit are they getting with no proof?

It's incredibly easy to get fake proof though

>mum and dad were gay

Hmmmm

Cherry picked. For every one of those theres 10,000 that want to cut off your head.

>two gay parents

Dear Lord the middle east and Africa is packed with high qualified doctors and engineers? Then why is it still so shitty there?

Its so easy its stupid.
Literally turn up to missinglink with a tame boong who tells them you are his cousin from the flubbawubbajubba tribe.

>mfw everyone figures this out and Australia becomes 50% aboriginal

>only surgeon in australia
>expecting highly specialized surgeons to go to you

THIS.
There are more people in iraq who need qualified and skilled professionals, than australia.
Especially losing your leg...that sucks, but in iraq, his skills would help thousands of people that lose limbs from war.

>entire social welfare shits itself under sudden claims soaring to muthafucking billions of boong Đồngs
>rightwing can go all out with "Fuck off we're full" since now any immigration would be threat to delicate domination of natives
Aw shit mate

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Allison France
>Allahson France
>Allah's Son France
>Allah's Son, France

Nice try, niggers

>multiple bombings perpetrated by immigrants
NOT ALL RAPEFUGEES ARE LIKE THAT YOU BIGOT UR LITERALLY HITLER
>one immigrant is a surgeon
ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE DOCTORS AN SHEEEEIIIIIT

Hmmmm

I've got a feeling this guy has gotten stuck with his lie.

He must have ticket all of the diversity options in his application for a laugh.

Cognitive dissonance

Because actual abos won't apply for scholarships because theh don't give a shit. Samd reason the same shit happens here.

>To describe the German police
and criminal-justice system as a big joke would be unfair to big jokes

>only one who can perform osseointegration
Bitch please