Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>Smart enough to do head math for exact change plus tax and build an entire restraunt program

>isn't smart enough to know that cash registers exist to keep tabs on inventory

Do you like making the same threads every day? What do you get out of it?
I'm genuinely curious and want to know.

S O D I U M C H L O R I D E

It's likely the same guy who does the "What is Aragorn's Tax Policy?" threads on /tg/. A horribly broken man.

no you know what fuck it I'll just talk to myself. at least take use of a waste of a pointless thread.

this

that's just fucking retarded. hide the thread and be on your way.

no if this asshole wants to waste space like this I might as well take use of it.

Jimmy, we've been over this many times

why? are you this much of a autist that you need to put this much effort into something so pointless. are you so lonely that you need to talk to yourself just to keep that walnut you call a brain working?

haha sodium chloride xD

meme on, bro!!

>Jimmy can you pass the milk?
>mmmm you mean the liquid calcium?

I just want a thread of interest and expecting the humans here to offer that is hoping for a dog not to hump you.

>pot: hey kettle
>kettle: ya
>pot: you a nigga
this is you. your sad attempts at shitposting are no different then this fuckers meme.

not shitposting, I'm entreating the masses with something to talk about.

no your trying to create something bigger then your self cause you're still trying to add meaning to your sad life. I bet you don't even have a job or any schooling, so you use Sup Forums as your only merit in life.

There's different types of intelligences you know

Nigga it takes two minutes to make a thread on Sup Forums stop acting like you are an Internet nerd detective it's a repost

this thread is full of sodium chloride

Lol XD upvote!

Skeet is for hiring minors in the first place and breaking child labor laws