Hillary Supporters Assault Homeless Trump Supporter

This is fucked up..
youtube.com/watch?v=klGpWBP8oTI

The media loves to cover "trump supporters being violent" but never cover violence on trump supporters...

Microcosm of America really. The same groups that cry about oppression are the only ones doing the actual oppressing. And it's usually against the weakest people or those most sensitive to bullying. People claim Trump is a bully, which is pure bull, because Trump sets his sights on those in the highest realms of power. He doesn't pick on the weak like the Left does.

I shared this on skypebook and people were sympathetic. It's really a great distillation of the current state of affairs in USA, it's so foul.

What cracks me up is how it's a bunch of Spics beating up a pro-Trump nigger yet they fail to comprehend that this is exactly why Trump wants to deport them.

They don't belong here, not with the way they act.

they are delusional.

Did Trump's lawyer find her?

GOOD!
Trumpscum get the rope!

They found her, but couldn't think of a good stunt to use her as a prop for. With the election over in a week, Trump doesn't want to waste any money on her

>nobody steps in to stop a vagrant getting beaten in the street
>"AY YO ESSE MIRA I TOL U I TOL U"

holy fuck imagine being a tourist in Hollywood and seeing this madness

>The same groups that cry about oppression are the only ones doing the actual oppressing.

fucking this, the only times I've been angrily accosted on the street was by a cunt wanting a fight or trying to roll me, or SJW maniacs

despicable..

that makes me feel sad

Why isn't (((the news))) reporting on this?

Reminds me of that Yamcha pic

Hillary supporters are composed largely of SJW.

...deplorables

Who is that semen demon?

That homeless black lady is deplorable so it's okay :)

Nigger getting beat by spic?

Don't see the problem, race war when?

I don't know, but they all look like.

cause i care that hillary supporters assaulting a homeless person?

indeed.

.....really...

hello captain yesterday

i seen it a few days ago. just thought i would post it here and see Sup Forums's opinion. fuck off.