Australian Schools

>Australian Schools

bump

OP is a faggot

I had an argument with my humanities and social studies teacher, want the story?

Yes, and before the telling of the story. Was it a female teacher?

Sure was

And if so does she have a nice rack?

Why Australian school care about trump? He's American, not Australian.

US politics has a great effect on us.

checked

i dont get it

>(((Schindler's List)))
kek

HEY, we churn out some very intelligent students

The liberal (small l not capital L) media has been strongly pushing the anti trump rhetoric here at full speed.
Lefties of course parrot this with virtue signalling and don't have show the common courtesy to realise it doesn't involve them in any way whatsoever- a concept they deeply struggle with

She was telling my class about multicuturalism, the pros of it, but she never pointed out the negatives, so i stepped in
>be me, 14
>Multicuturalism will destroy some cultures because some cultures are destructive by nature
>what do you mean user?
>Im pointing at Islam, and how it wants to killl Christans and Jews
>Who said this user?
>Prophet Muhammad.
>B-but the Qu'ran also says that we should respect other religions
>*School bell goes*, we walk out
>next day,christian studies
>"Write about a time you were angry"
>I was angry when my teacher tried to shove globalism down my throat
>"Draw a picture of your angry face"
>drew hitler
>asked about it by the prinicipal
>not in trouble, just asked about it
>ended up having a conversation
>a conversation about politics.
>I have HASS tomorrow
>bring my Qu'ran along with reference page to violence.
>sorry im not a great greentexter

The teacher that wrote this (A few of my friends have her) an avid SJW. She said border guards in Europe/Mexico-US border were SS officers.

That fucker is whiter than me

Anything I should bring up tomorrow if she tries to mess with me again?

>drew hitler
holy shit. kek.

Also said I was jewish, because I am ethnically

No need for arguments, my friend. Call her a cuck.

yr 8, coed?

When your typical leftist scum has a good life free of worries and pain they must take it from elsewhere

I would, but thats something Ill actually get in trouble for, she already knows I stumped her.

Yes I am year 8, but this board has really made more aware and smarter when it comes to politics and foreign policies.

What do you do in Yr 8 HASS now. Been so long since the easy life

So they do teach young strayans how to shitpost in school

Theory confirmed

This. Can confirm.

just talk to your mates and dont do the work, it always gets on their nerves,

a kike and you suck at greentext and bants. you bring shame to the aussie flag. lurk moar

Jesus Christ even Aussie newspapers shitpost

IS NOTHING SACRED

We've done history (got in top 5% for Australia for, won medal), civics and law, geography and now we're doing citizenship or something, been looking at types of cities, parts of cities, people in cities, I dont know what you'd call it.

Wish I was this based at 14

Bring out your cock, grab her by the pussy and cockslap some intelligence into her

Do you even have to ask?

Talking to my mates wont work because its too quiet, I just wont do the work, period. Im only going to argue if she decides to have a go at me.

yet ive done more than over half of this board, ive redpilled my entire class.

I know you do history, but what history specifically. And nice for top 5%

Is this kindergartner work? Our education system is fucked

Oh boy, Did somebody say Aussies are cucked?

I wish everyone was as aware as me right now, sadly no one I know really knows anything about poltics and diplomatics, I suppose my exceeding knowledge of the subject could almost assure me a position in law or economics, im thinking of becoming a banker or politician because im Jewish.

>I was angry when my teacher tried to shove globalism down my throat
fucking kek you just made my day you funny fucker

We did Medieval Europe this year, WW1 next year, WW2 in year 10. I of course am prepared for WW2. This is my intermediate practise for the big show, the grand triumphant over the left wing bias. I've already read Mein kampf, a book my jewish grandmother bought for me. ;)

>sorry im not a great greentexter
You did well, it's not that hard.

nah, just christian studies. Its more of a "be nice and stay safe online" class though.

Probably shit about Ned Kelly, the gold rush and/or something to do with drovers

When are they going redefine aboriginal to 1/8 at the MOST

The amount of 1/16 and 1/32 cunts who walk around calling themselves Aboriginal and getting special privileges makes me fucking sick

>(((Schinder's List)))

Okay so it hasn't changed from memory. Year WW2 is just remembering dates and the war itself. If you choose to do it yr 11 it's about Hitler and the nazi party's rise. You do nothing on WW2, only the lead up.

Thanks buddy, I couldnt help it, im suprised i didnt even get in trouble for it, my school is the strictest in the area.

so many highschoolfags here

is generation z truly redpilled as they say?

also und erage b &

Thanks Pedro, Ive only really started posting. My last post was about a running race against some of my coloured friends.

Just point out how crime is up in germany and sweden and all these countries that embrace globalism.

If you really want to redpill, point out how birth rates are so low that in order for us to not shrink as a population we must import people to boost our population which feeds our economic model based on growth.

We are literally selling out the nation below our feet and what our grandchildren will have for the sake of a few more dollars in the bank.

Focus on how the birth rates are so low and how if they don't change the population will actually shrink.

You can always end with "if you don't have children when you grow up then everything you know and love, everything your fAMILY HAS EVER DONE AND SACRIFICED WILL BE ROTTING IN THE GROUND WITH YOUR OWN FLESH.

CAPS WAS A MISTAKE BUT FEEL FREE TO INTERPRET IT AS EMPHASIS AND YELLING.

I remember back when I was in High School they had the "colony on the moon" assignment in HPE. The assignment in question was one that was to be "written entirely in class, not taken home, and not spoken of to parents". Of course, I, and my friend's ex-girlfriend broke the rule. The assignment in question asked us to imagine one self being sent to a colony on the moon where homosexuals were the majority and being openly straight was outlawed, and talk about how we'd feel. My answer was "simply refuse the mission, and laugh that the colony would die out in a generation". They didn't appreciate it at all.

My youngest brother is 15, he says everyone in his class hates Trump but they never give a real reason other than "he's racist". I've been dropping a few cheeky red pills on him since he was 12.

fuck in the states you would have ended up on some sort of shooter watch list

You did well kid

Maybe we should give the Aussies a second chance

I came here when I was yr 10 and redpilled or made them more right wing. It's like a pyramid scheme.

such hateful people

Great, Ive pretty much remembered every notable event now anyway. Im gonna blitzkreig the cirruculum.

Also point out the Roman empire did the same shit and then ask if it's still around

Rhodes himself would be disgusted

screenshotted, danke mein bruder.

>Be half Egyptian
>Egyptian family literally came to Aus to get away from Muslim oppression because they were Catholics
>Regressive leftists listen to Waleed Aly and think Islam is a fucking fairytale religion and we should let them all in

REEEEE why are people so fucking retarded? My friend has been trying to convince me to try to become a counterculture Waleed (except I'm very white/don't look arab) and that people would listen to my opinion more because of my race. Is that even true?

It isn't redpilled. From my experience the stoners are the most based. Diversity and Communism are being pushed and it sickens me

wtf? they actually tell kids not to tell their parents about faggotry in class?

This is Straya mate, we're hardcore. everyone owns a V8 4WD where I live, including my father.

The stoners are fucking dead end degenerates.

thanks. im going over to London in a few weeks, maybe ill redpill my jewish millionaire uncle.

lefties would listen to you more then someone else.

plant the seed

kek, nice redpill, ill probably be pulling that shit for the rest of my school life. Lifes great when you openly stump teachers.

My parents fled Lebanon to get away from all that trash.
Even we think Trump would be better for the world than Hillary
We're Shiite Muslims

literally admittiing u r an underagefaggot cunt

I know they are but they are the only ones I met that call people out on the bullshit. Its not much but seeing that many don't see any problem with Communism as a Political Movement. I''ve met one who is near enough a white nationalist and it came from being anti feminist and then they saw the entire set of lies of the left

>Nothing will ever distinguish burger posters because we're the majority here and everything revolves around us

Mooooddss

already did in my story, said im 14. Ill just use a proxy if they ban me.

The youth will inherit the world.
>Implying underage red pilled children would be bad

I hate how this insufferable hypocrite has become the voice for gullible Australia.

When Trump wins we will worship you

Anyway, im going to have to go now. if any of you fags wanna talk add me on steam
id/sturm312

reported for being faggpots

They're lefties or just repeat what the media says in relation to Trump. At least here that is the case.

Fuck off ewige Anglo

lefties have a monopoly here, if you're a right-winger prepare for abuse

Tell me about Waleed, why does he make his wife wear the headscarf?

>ABC
leftie cunt

>Here have an assignment with an obvious political agenda DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS ABOUT IT

Most do here as well and very few reject it.

I actually got away with it too. My mother is one of those devout Catholics, and a decade past, in a rural area, that was enough to cause a local media stir which resulted in the particular assignment getting axed, and the Head of Department who wrote it a forced resignation.

As said above, rural Queensland back in 2006. It was a nicer place, because people openly had disdain for homosexuality here then. Now too many of the groomed have grown up or been imported from Melbourne. Not as bad as other places. But I miss when the concept was taboo.

Really is a shame that no one can form an opinion themselves. Only repeat what they're told.

you sound smart, but you are going to get banned saying shit like that.

i first joined /new/ in 2010-2011 (dont remember) when i was about 13 and did a similar thing with my friends at the time, really sifts out your good friends from the bad.

19 now, got a solid plan for my life and things are going great atm

the red pill is best taken early

good work, id just flat out tell them to visit Sup Forums though if circumstances allow it

That's right mate your audience now . Pure assimilation

islam is a religion of peace

Kek

They will learn with any luck some are too far gone though they said its good if whites die out. Others understand but don't want people's feelings hurt

He is a fucken cunt that needs his head kicked in

I am not 16 anymore. Why should I be banned?

>Shitposting in real life
Never stop Australia