Obscure Big Two characters

Post characters you want to see more of.
Mirabai is a powerful sorceress who never appeared outside her storyline, a shame because it'd be cool for Superman to have more magic villains.

A magic villain for Superman would be boring as fuck
>hurr magic lighting bolts outta me fingers

Motherfucking Wheels!

He's got a truck mech and hyper intelligence. Surely he would have enough ability to warrant another appearance

i want a magic villain where like they pretend to be his wife and then fuck him and nobody ever finds out

The only way you be smart in the Marvel Universe these days if you're black, female and under the age of eighteen.

You gotta think creatively man.
Rather then going on the direct offence they can torture him with all kinds of crazy stuff, really play the long haul.

Yeah, a guy like Wheels could never get published in today's comic market. It was a totally different era in fucking July of this year when that picture is from.

Its not that I want to see more of her, its just that I want to know what the fuck Johns was thinking and what he had planned for "Gold Rush".

>hurr magic lightning bolts outta me fingers
Yeah, that only works if it's science, right?

Seriously though, magic can be the basis for literally any kind of powers or situation, with the distinction that being Kryptonian doesn't give him any special resistance to it.

Definitely a more interesting place to start
from than "I am also powered by yellow sunlight" or "I have Kryptonite, deal with it"

Remus, as in Romulus and, felt she'd have more to do with Wolverine since the whole Romulus shit kept stopping and starting and stuttering but I guess they just did away with much of his back story.

Would really like to see Remus help Laura overcome the like "curse" of being Wolverine.

Both Livewire and Volcana really do need more exposure

I would like to see him in the spider-man comic at the very least. He does have a job at Parker Industries now

No one has a job at Parker Industries now

What happened to the Asian wheelchair kid from the second batch of New Mutants (with Rictor and Boom Boom, etc) during Inferno.

Oh... Right...

He went to Avengers Academy when they had that brief recruitment drive and picked up all the forgotten teen hero characters.

He is a trippy villain and quite the manipulative villain.

Oh hey, Anya is there. Still don't know why they turned her white

Can she come back too?

A evil reality warper that could be serious trouble for Franklin or Wanda.

Is anyone from the Academy still around? I know Meetle is dead, the radioactive asian chick hasn't been around in ages, Julie Powers has made some appearances but nothing major and I don't think Striker has appeared anywhere else at all.

>creative
>cape comics

Most of them didn't even do anything, it was a pointless publicity to try to drum up sales other than stand around wordlessly

I would like to see more of Angle Man. His ability to bend space is quite the fun to see and I could see him being proud that he is a Wonder Woman Rogue.

>Grand monologue about morality
>Teleports
>Universe reboots itself
>Falls of of the face of reality
I want answers

Contessa had a neat thing with Fury, but I actually ship her with Doom...

A lot of the books I'd expect them to maybe show up in I don't read. I don't think anyone's touched them since Avengers Undercover.

>Can she come back too?
Yes, yes she can

Didn't he die in Avengers Arena?

No, they crippled the kid with the sentinel so he used the corpse of his friend as an exo-skeleton

and then he got his neck snapped in his sleep

I'm going to go back in time and hit everyone who thought Arena was a great idea

Woodgod should have been the breakout hero for the 1970s. He is a genius that is a mix between Black Bolt and the High Evolutionary. Marvel should just remember him already.

Harold "The G.O.A.T." Allnut

No pic or description necessary

>tfw slott is already going to depower her and she will never appear again

Fair point

Or it'll be like most symbiote stories where when someone else gains it, it's for one arc and then goes back to the original host.

But then yeah, after that she's gone for a decade again

But then yeah, never seen again

Honestly I would not mind if they brought back the whole Wolfpack. Yeah they were corny but they had potential.

Shut up Slott. We see through you.

>Being able to see through someone that wide
>Slott conversing without being able to block people who disagree with him

Nah.

What's his deal?

I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that Klara won't even be in the new Runaways. And if she does appear, she'll be an utterly boring "oh my I am shocked by the inpiety of this future" cliche.

I want "excited by modernity, occasionally mischevious, thinks she might actually be a plant" Klara back.

The U-Foes

I haven't seen much of them, I don't even really know how Vector and X-Ray's powers work, but I like how they're an evil F4 without having the exact same powers.kind of wish they'd show up a bit more to be honest.

FM-1, aka War Toy. He only appeared in one of the stories in Marvel's Unknown Worlds Of Science Fiction #02. He was a robot that eventually committed suicide because of how the army treated him as trash and he ended up seeing his life as meaningless.

Ultragirl

I like the idea of a more pop culture/celebrity focused Supergirl. Marvel's really missing the fun female flying brick type character and you'd think with Supergirl on TV they'd want to swoop in with their own version.

Here's a real pull: X'iv, one of the Super-Skrulls from that event a few years back. She appeared in a Runaways/Young Avengers tie-in.

Her personality isn't much to write home about (professional, doesn't talk much), but she's got a neat visual design and a great powerset - Elektra's martial arts, Daredevil's super-senses, Cloak's teleportation and Dagger's energy attacks. Obviously she can't hold an arc on her own, but she could make a really neat, visually dynamic minion for some other villain.

Of course, it wouldn't make much sense for her to serve anyone but the Skrulls, and it's a stretch she'd even be alive at all, so it's obviously never going to happen. But I think she'd make for some good pulpy fights if it ever did.

I would've enjoyed more of the Alpha Centurion. "The time-lost guy from the past stranded in the modern world" is a favorite trope of mine.

i like the inicial plot when they just destroy worlds and their are a null.

Empress, Kind of hoping she'll show up in YJ season 3.

She only showed up in like one story arc but for some reason she really stuck with me.

I've always wanted her to come back in the Runaways book as an enemy for Xavin

Of course I've also always wanted Xavin to come back

I have to admit, I'm surprised anyone else even remembers her.

Gee, I wonder why.

She did have a bubbly personality. I'm drawn to those types.

Well I'm not very creative so I've always wanted a new Pride made up of younger villains the Runaways have fought in the past

>Alex Wilder
>X'iv
>daVanti from the Majesdanian Light Brigade
>Topher the vampire because vampires always come back. I actually had this idea where he actually worked at the factory with Klara before he was turned.
>Vin Vision to get vengeance against his uncle Victor
>Bo who worked for the Pusher Man. She seemed familiar with the Staff of One somehow and I thought she could have taken over his MGH business after he died.

not entirely big two, semi.related.
i own this fucking issue in spanish. it's trash.

See, this is just too "sexy". This is circles to borderline parody. Though maybe Hef would approve, God rest his soul

Ivy walks around wearing leaves and people love her, so I don't see what the problem is. Superheroes and supervillains are just super repressed individuals working out their issues with fetish gear anyway.

Right but this is literally a Playboy Bunny. Ivy you could at least argue it ties to her free-mother nature shtick, and even then I prefer her with leaf outfits instead of panties. I just think less is more in most cases but thats just my opinion

The Death Throws

Hawkeye's premiere villain team starring Oddball, Bombshell, Tenpin, KnickKnack, and RingLeader. As a team, I think the last time they showed up was that Union Jack mini from a decade ago. Though Oddball just showed up in the new Kate Bishop Hawkeye series.

I wouldn't mind seeing them split time with The Wrecking Crew when it comes to jobbing to heroes.

Strongly second this.

I wanna see him make a comeback as a villain.

Like, a deluded religious fanatic.

They also showed up in Loki: Agent of Asgard a few years back.

I want more of the The Terrible
Eye

Besides the obvious appeal of a foul-mouthed MILF punk with sonic powers and dimension-hopping sneakers, I really dig that Motormouth is a good person in a very genuine way. She doesn't have a huge tragic backstory but she feels like doing good is just what one does, and she doesn't do big heroic speeches but she sure can shout the ears out of someone who's fucking around. She's just a very simple but very enjoyable character.

My nigga

Except for the lupin crap, I think Evolution was decent & Re-Evolution was good.
Bianchi's art sure as hell helps. Sad he hasn't done anything since the Thor tie in to original sin.

it's nice to have faith when the other writer is Mike Costa.

I LIKE THIS IDEA!

The Bear because we need more sexy women that can shapeshift into giant bears

Did they keep that stuff or was it just the concept? Cause Romulus used to be clawless and then had claws outta nowhere. Even though that was part of how Logan beat him.

I second
Remus raising Laura would rock.
Maybe a Remus v Romulus fight where they each take one of Logan's kids, Daken v Laura.

>Did they keep that stuff or was it just the concept?
The Lupin stuff? No Remus said to Logan "you didn't really believe that did you?" in Re-Evolution.
>Cause Romulus used to be clawless and then had claws outta nowhere. Even though that was part of how Logan beat him.
Yeah he was given claws in Re-Evolution.

I think he could work with a little rebranding. Get rid of "the Geek" maybe change him to a semi-Wonder Woman origin; a mannequin given life through some crazy ritual.

"The Geek" can be dropped, but given the shit that happens in his original run making him a physically embodied tall tale would fit him perfectly.

Well yeah asshole, anything can be boring if you describe it like that.

>magic lightning bolts outta me fingers

I don't know, I'm picturing some chav motherfucker who learned how to cast lightning bolt and decided he was gonna fuck with Superman.

>"heard you were...vulnerable to magic farm boy"

Didn't Superman have 2 supervillains who wanted his dick back in the late 90s? Encantadora and Obsession?

Short list.

yep, and don't forget Maxima

>depower
Slott's going to kill her.

I love the death throws, super villain jugglers with gimmick weapons, they're just straight up comic booky characters and I love them for it.

Headhunter

yeah I think the only time he's been used since his introduction was as a background character in Earth X that briefly got brought up as part of the commentary by Uatu and X-51

nah it'd be more interesting to see a highly religious hero get some spotlight, religious characters in comics way too often are used as villains and/or jerks

I've always wanted to see Mechamage come back, she was pretty fun the few times she showed up.

Most modern writers don't know how to write a religious character in a way that isn't either a cartoonish stereotype or an insipid bible thumping villain.

Why do those dogs have sunglasses?

Ian Mcnee was cool, and it pisses me off to no end that the big magic storyline they were building up to in mystic arcana never happened.

I've always thought that her costume should be more like the Batman Returns Catwoman costume. Fullbody leather/latex with a lot of stitches but in white ith bunny ears. Think of Lady Devimon in white.
Less Playboybunny, more crazy fetish chick.
And she should have an obsession with the colour white.

Well maybe some swj cucks would scream racism because "colour white" and then they would change her into a black girl... wait that would even work.

Black chick who has an obsession with the colour white

I would love to see them back in something well written.

Coat-Of-Arms

Essentially the antithesis to Kamala Khan in that she's a supervillain-fangirl who idolizes Green Goblin.

>tfw the blackwashed White Rabbit makes the fascist, oppressive, white male Batman chase her around Gotham because she secretly desires to be colonized.

>black chick in white fetish costume obsessed with white meat in black fetish costume
Nice

Animal man

Reminds me of the capeshit story I am working on. I posted details over on the other Sup Forums and people seemed enthused by what I posted, but unfortunately I haven't made much progress since then.

Would anyone care for details or am I wasting my time?

I miss Klara and Xavin and neither of them will ever be mentioned ever again.

I'm interested.
Please share your idea with us user.
And I think I'm going to request the blackwashed White Rabbit with Batman Return Catwoman like white latex rabbit/bunny costume in the Drawthread.

Before I post anything, I'm going to come right out and say it: the story is fapfiction.

That's the best kind.

If marvel had anyone that could do good pulp noir, then I would love to see a new Mightraven ogn.

Go on, user