WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DAHNAHLD

THA ELECTORAL VOTES, DAHNAHLD

my dad was a small business

I agree with her. Why isn't she 50 points ahead?

Gee I dunno

>that filename

Because you're a drunk, senile old bitch who hates half the country and has a list of crimes longer than my arm.

Trying my best czech-bro

ding ding

The poll data is just a little screwed. They will be fixed in a few days.

Why can't you stop breaking the fucking law?

She hasn't. James Comey did.

I remember vividly how she described her childhood. She actually fucking claimed gthat she watched the migrant workers move across Illinois following the harvest. Never ever fucking happened. Fuck, following the harvest? lulz thats some fucking grapes of wrath shit.

LOCK HER UP

Checkd

She did too. The DOJ just refused to prosecute.

TRUMP WILL WIN

you fucking faggot

>I will show you my true form, donald

Zip it, flip.

DAHNALD, GIVE DEM POINTS TO ME

DAHNALD !!!

She will be once CTR and the Jews get this Trump child molestation case into the headlines. Normies will fucking crucify him. Like the Hillary emails, it doesn't even matter if he actually broke any laws, the mere fact that this is a serious allegation is enough to sway minds. The Hillary email shit has been done to death for years now. Any effects it would have had have happened already. But this Trump child rape scandal is hot news. And may even sway some on-the-fence Trump supporters to jump ship at the last minute. Here are the links, first is a news article, second is the actual legal docs:

rawstory.com/2016/11/witness-trump-also-raped-12-year-old-and-used-her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits#from_embed

The FBI did not recommend it. Now they are just trying to influence the election for Drumpf.

that image is badass
>tfw no sword name TRUMPUS TOWERUM

It's one of my favs, but I don't get to use it nearly as much as I'd like because the cock cannon makes it lewd enough for mods on Facebook and the like to block the image.

Hillary kills American citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo

Because you dress and fucking act like Mao Zedong.

Truly the Chaos Candidate

t. 911

Is that a penis flamethrower or are you just happy to see me?

Saw your flesh apart. I command it

She's literally Andross

IT'S MY TURN

Link to video?

>IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURNIT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN