What's the most sexually explicit thing ever put out by the big two? (Imprints don't count)

What's the most sexually explicit thing ever put out by the big two? (Imprints don't count)

Other urls found in this thread:

vertigology.net/2015/04/29/complete-list-of-dc-comics-mature-readers-comics/
comicsbulletin.com/reviews/106645429321857.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My best guess would probably be Balent's Catwoman, which was a colorist's change and a few nipples away from being straight-up nudity

cmon Sup Forums don't leave me hangin like this

I know you creeps know the answer

Fine, maybe I'll go as /aco/...they're much cooler anyway

>a colorist's change and a few nipples away from being straight-up nudity
This is a lot of female cape costumes

That Green Arrow sex scene

Nobody did it like Balent tho

wut dus SEXUALLY EXPLICIT mean?

Longbow Hunters? Or the Kevin Smith one that went on for 3 days?

Scenes where there was so much skin shown or implied sexual behavior that you raised an eyebrow and said to yourself, "[Marvel/DC] published THIS? Damn, that's pretty rock 'n' roll of them."

Scenes that felt this way to me include:

>Batman/Talia desert sex in Birth of the Demon
>Naked Rose Wilson handcuffing and trying to molest Tim Drake
>Naked starfire vs giant penis monster from Titans #1
>Superman/Wonder Woman's like 8-page continent-destroying sex scene in TDKSA

Norman Osborn taking Gwen Stacy's virginity, anyone?

That wasn't overly sexually explict, was it? I thought it was mostly just disgusting as a concept. I could be wrong--I've purged most of JMS's run from my memory

Nothing ANYONE has said is actually sexually explicit, user.

Lobo Unbound had titties all over the place.

Geoff Johns' Avengers with Hank and Janet?

There was also that sex scene between Catwoman and Batman in her N52 book

I'm not familiar. What happened there?

How do you dare? Johns writes nothing but hoepful kid friendly silver age throwback books!

I don't know the issue, but this is apparently by Johns

jesus christ 10/10

She-Hulk's nipple peak during John Byrne's run.

What? He got away with that?

If they were just straight up allowed to show off forms of nudity and sex, what would they come up with?

Mark Millar on what he'd do with an R-rated Spider-Man comic [quote from like 2007]: "from the waist up his costume would be exactly the same, but from the waist down he'd be completely naked."

I haven't read most of these, but this is a list of all of the "suggested for mature audiences" books that DC put out:
vertigology.net/2015/04/29/complete-list-of-dc-comics-mature-readers-comics/

>filename
I see what you did there.

Thats Ultimates, OP said no imprints.

Truly a man of endless imagination

That's Johns, it just got removed from the trade editions.

Probably something retarded from one of those Kevin Smith Batman minis

When did he write Ultimates? The only Ultimate thing he did was did was one issue of X-men, but he was on regular Avengers (vol 3) from 57-76

That doesn't really look like Ultimate Hank, either, but it could just be off-model because the artist was dry heaving the whole time he had to work on that page

user that's most comic artists and some comic artists draw the nipples too.

They literally showed Canary's nipple during the famous Grell Green Arrow scene, and that wasn't Vertigo.

I found a review of Avengers #71, which is apparently the one that the page was from:
comicsbulletin.com/reviews/106645429321857.htm
That review complains about Hank looking off-model.
The issue that's up on readcomic seems to be the edited one, because it starts with Hank and Jan just laying normally in bed.

that is not ultimates, and if you'd read any of ultimates you'd know why.

Hank doesn't kick the shit out of Jan (that is not a spoiler, it's a cornerstone of every version of the character) til like halfway through the first Ultimates series.

issue 6. and he doesn't just kick the shit out of her he damn near tries to kill her.

with Raid!

and an ant army!

There was that one X-Men issue where you could see Storm's nipple thanks to the colorist messing up the shading.