Why is the mainstream media reporting things like this?

Why is the mainstream media reporting things like this?

Are people going to wake up?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3895772/White-ethnic-communities-growing-apart-towns-cities.html

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/author/george-soros
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805008/The-great-Brexit-hate-crime-myth-claims-epidemic-race-crimes-referendum-simply-false.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/its-time-to-shoot-down-the-post-brexit-hate-crime-hysteria/18874
pressgazette.co.uk/abc-figures-national-press-sees-june-brexit-vote-boost-in-print-and-online/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Harmsworth,_1st_Viscount_Rothermere
nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/uk-descendants-of-jewish-refugees-seek-german-citizenship-after-brexit-vote
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/i-thought-voting-brexit-would-protect-jewish-people-how-wrong-co/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-day-post-war-british-8271905
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/soros-brexit-overturned/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>666

It happens naturally in any multiracial society.

People naturally prefer to live in a community that shares their values and culture. Surprise surprise, Brits don't want to live next door to illiterate goatherds from the 3rd world who stone women to death for the crime of being raped.

they also made the last whites of the east end doco

>The research, published by Open Democracy, calls on the Government to do more to promote mixed communities, especially in light of the spike in hate crime reported since the Brexit referendum.

Oh look lads, its our pal George
opendemocracy.net/author/george-soros

>flood country with 2nd&3rd worlders
>most refuse to speak our language
>they reject our culture
>they don't obey our laws
>white flight ensues
>blame white people for not being tolerant enough

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/01/call-for-action-to-tackle-growing-ethnic-segregation-across-uk

Hope May can read between the lines on this

because white genocide is good :)

Yes, goyim, we need to bring them in.

Remember, the UK can be a (((nation of immigrants))) too.

Because these articles get clicks.
They constantly sabotage the picture they are trying to draw of society because they see a good opportunity to make some cash.

The fucking British have white flight?

Holy shit, you guys better watch out over there. Pretty soon your inner cities are going to be just as bad as ours. Seriously, there should be no such thing as "white flight" in a majority white, European country.

m8 London is like 40% white here, its been happening for 10~ years now.

It doesn't help that a significant fraction of our working class behave like nigs.

>Seriously, there should be no such thing as "white flight" in a majority white, European country.
Correct.

Happening all over Western Europe

Read the report mate- it is officiallly even worse.

When they break it down to council ward level, some areas of our cities are commonly like less than 10% white.

I know m8. UN estimates place England as being around 68% English, that's nearly 1 in 3 people not being English.

no, there is an agenda. I don't fully comprehend it. but its there.

Negroes = cancer
islam=cancer

PROVE ME WRONG

Wasn't that "spike" revealed to be a media fabrication that wasn't reflected in police statistics back then?
And mixed communities have more ethnic conflict, so promoting them to "solve" hate crimes is like picking at a wound to make it go away.

remove kebab.

europe = whiteland
asia = asialand
africa=africaland

Why isnt nigeria or china the melting pots of the world? Why is it that just our countries are?

Read this >“The focus of policy needs to shift; this is not just about minorities,” said Cantle. “Politicians and policymakers need to encourage white British residents to remain in diverse areas; to choose, rather than avoid, diverse areas when they do relocate, encouraging similar choices with respect to placing pupils in diverse schools; in other words to create a positive choice for mixed areas and a shared society.”

The agenda is to pressure our government to punish whites for rejecting diversity. It'll backfire, English people have become very redpilled on immigrants.

Correct. Blacks and Muslims hate each other but nobody ever accuses them of waaaycism. I wonder why.

Nigeria is both christian and muslim and very violent for it, China has both christian and muslim populations

I wonder how long until they legislate shit like this. I imagine it's not too far off.

Think about it, how, other than the threat of legal repercussions, could the government possibly convince people that living in crime infested shithole neighborhoods is in the best interest of white people?

>The fucking British have white flight?

youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg

Nigeria is full of nigers that had christianity forced onto it then islam.
I have yet to see sand niggers in nigeria, and if there are they need to go back.

The 'spike' was probably just an increase in key words on social media sites.

It's BS. From 54 to 85 incidents reported to a bullshit website, that's the 41% "spike". Hardly an epidemic.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805008/The-great-Brexit-hate-crime-myth-claims-epidemic-race-crimes-referendum-simply-false.html

Its not just culture though. White flight happens in America too. In fact brown flight even happens in america, its called gentrification.
People want to be with their own kind.

To clarify: the Daily Mail has always been one of the few outlets that reports stuff like this.

But regardless of whether they report on it, the globalists win.

If they don't report on it, they can push their agenda unopposed. If they report on it, they can easily control groups, use Divide & Conquer to pit them against each other, maybe use it to justify invasions in the Middle-East.

Some say white flight some say POC only safe space.

I say check these repeating digits.

>To clarify: the Daily Mail has always been one of the few outlets that reports stuff like this.

One of the few that allows people a comments section to air their voice and true feelings, SKY News removed their comments section right after Brexit, the other News Corp is RT

never
considering US even had a detailed racial dot map for everyone to browse the late-game of multi-kulti

It's happening in Scotland as well, already had to stare down some niggers trying to intimidate me on the street. My area is bad enough without these fucks moving in.

Remember one of the spikes was caused by people reporting UKIP posters.
It wasn't an act of 'hate crime' that was recorded, it was the reporting of a perceived 'hate crime'.

KKK 4 UK!

Usually with a lot of boo-hooing about how it's racist when white people come in to an area, "gentrification", and even more tears when they leave, "white flight".

When they started the gentrification meme I couldn't help but laugh. They had been screaming about 'white flight' for decades. Then white people move into the ghetto and fucking fix it, then somehow they're the bad guys anyway.

They screamed about 'food deserts' but then cry when white people bring in whole foods stores.

They literally want all of the benefits of white society without any of the responsibility. They want to live in their rent free shack in the middle of a gated community, not have to pay taxes while their kids go to the best schools, spend no money on groceries while shopping at whole foods.

We will end up like America. Pic related is some American city, can't remember which. Blue is black, red is white. And then eventually Brazil, with a worthless brown horde in the north leeching off of and ruled by a white elite from the south. Except in our case the south will be brown.

europe is white land like asia is asian land and africa is african land.
STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING, SAVE EUROPE

>white flight

The great double standard where if whites move for a better neighborhood they are racist by the same people who advocate the third world be imported and change the entire country

>Why is the mainstream media reporting things like this?
>Are people going to wake up?

pandering, actually keeps people asleep because they are lulled into a false sense of security that 'someone else' is or will do 'something'. its actually on every white in europe to get off thier ass and put the juggernaut into reverse.

That's exactly it!
That attitude is what drives me up the wall about the whole idea. Either minorities are equal or they are not and I can't stand being told that my people are waycis for not doing more to take away responsibility from our equals, essentially every argument claiming racism comes down to "we're inferior and you aren't accommodating us!". There's a reason black communities and schools are in shambles and it's not because of white people interfering but because we don't. And to say the system is racist is just to say "we are incapable of following the rules or taking care of our own".

Would bomb here. We're still well over 80% white so any party suggesting it would crash and burn.

Well tripped Mr Satan.

This shit really pisses me off.

>wogs move in
>area goes to shit
>white people leave shithole
>'fucking racists not wanting to live in ghettos'

This makes me really sad to be honest.

We get laughed at but most of the non-white people in this country live in the major cities. The English know this and have been fleeing the major cities over the years as a result. The fact that they're starting to take over towns that are close to the cities is worrying to say the least. Its far from the English countryside, but just how far do they plan to go?

Three quarters of the towns in this country are now 90 percent White British or higher. Where I used to live in Ashfield it was 97. A few more towns are 80 percent White British or higher, and then there's the remaining ones. This is where things get worrying. Look at some London boroughs, many less than 30 percent White British.

How long until the rest of the country sees the London effect?

I used to laugh when people would call is bongistan because multiculturalism barely exists outside of the major cities. Now I'm getting worried.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism in Labour Party as row continues
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

The Daily Mail has always been anti-immigration. The problem is, it's the fucking Daily Mail, a celebrity tabloid.

Not only that, it costs more to do business in the ghetto due to crime and vandalism. So the hood rats migrate to the white shopping areas to get cheaper goods, and bring their violence with them.

Why the fuck would you even justify yourself? you're still allowed to buy or rent property wherever the fuck you want, this isn't the fucking USSR. seriously, what's wrong with American millennials? how could you have pissed your country and all its principles away in 1 single generation?

Live next Luton and GF lives in it AMA

Gee maybe it's the blacks then what do you think??

I think its more than that. I think people are racist more than they want to admit. I just dont trust blacks

>Hypothetical city has a population of 300 whites
>Hypothetical city gets a shipment of 450 refugees
>Oy gevalt, the whites are fleeing, look at this graphic, there's 50% more shitskins than whites, we must take action!

Shitskins are "ethnic"
Whites are filthy racist fascists
Just how they want it :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0

I just remembered that Question Time segment with Nick Griffin a few years ago. That part where Jack Straw talked about immigration (starts at 6:15) took a whole other meaning when I realized he was Jewish.

Sorry friend, Sturgeon hates you and is itching to join the EU so she can invite Mohammed and his ten brothers called Mohammed to Scotland to replace your vote

>mandelson a kike

Why did I not know this before now? It makes perfect sense.

Actually that whole episode has a bunch of gems like this one, like when he keeps bringing up the Shoah.

Because you weren't looking hard enough.

When you do, you will always find the rubbing hands, and the nose that knows.

>Mandelson
>Mandelsohn
>Mendelsohn

It's fairly obvious.

welcome to America 40+ years ago

This
>This
This
>This
This
>This
This
>This
This
>This

Overlay it with a crime map, two panel it, and red pill normies

It's almost like you can't force integration between cultures that are drastically different from one another.

I consider my Jewdar pretty finely tuned. Maybe I did know this and just forgot about it since that cunt hasn't been relevant for so long.

Try Govanhill in Sturgeons own constituency mate- we have been swarmed by 5000 roma gypisies in 5 short years, and they are the most filthy and degenerate subhuman troglodytes you could imagine.

sturgeon wont talk about it, apart from 'welcoming the contribution of our european neighbours'

THIS IS A GOOD THING, SOONER THE BRITAIN BECOMES BLACK THE BETTER. AND FOR YOU WHITE BRITS THAT THINK YOU CAN OPPOSE THIS WHY DON'T YOU GO TO YOUR KEK SHED AND CRY

Hey bongs which areas should I avoid? Flying over there tomorrow

>Govanhill
>home of Rangers FC
>the UK's most right wing conservative and unionist club
Gee. I wonder what her motivation behind that was...

Leftists hate you and everything represented by your inalienable identity and mere existence. You are lower than gypsies to them. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

>THIS IS A GOOD THING, SOONER THE BRITAIN BECOMES BLACK THE BETTER.
No it's not. By any socioeconomic metric whatsoever that would be catastrophically disastrous, not just for the UK, but for the human race, since we are the world's fifth largest economy and its most creative race. Fortunately, that's not going to happen. It will just end up like Brazil.

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/its-time-to-shoot-down-the-post-brexit-hate-crime-hysteria/18874

I knew it was bad down there but didn't know it was that bad ffs

It's the UK's biggest paper. The Sun, the UK's second biggest paper, is also anti-immigration. Draw them in with celebrity gossip and subtly redpill them. We do the same here, except with anime, vg and humour.

IT WOULD BE DISASTROUS FOR NATIVE BRITS ONLY. ECONOMY WILL BE FINE. JAMAL WILL DO YOUR JOB FOR LESS PAY HOW IS THIS NOT GOOD FOR ECONOMY. BRITAIN WILL BE MUCH BETTER THAN BRAZIL THERE ARE WHITES IN BRAZIL AFTER ALL. IF ALL GOES WELL BRITAIN WILL BE ALL BLACK AND MUSLIM

This makes me pleased that I've just bought a house in my comfy 98% white town... Upstanding educated white people will be flocking to live in places like this that haven't been ruined by 'multiculturalism'

98% white now, 10% white in near future

No it won't. Jamal is not intellectually capable of doing my job, let alone running a developed, civilised society. It will end up like Brazil, except the economic collapse will be disastrous because we are far more developed than Brazil. Blacks and muslims have an average IQ of 80. For reference, Forrest Gump is 75. Over 50% of blacks and muslims are on welfare. They are not capable of running UK plc. Without whites, the UK will collapse. Even if we become a minority that will be the case.

>Why is the mainstream media reporting things like this?

The Daily Mail is a right-wing tabloid. Yes, even with "hate speech" laws, the British MSM is still less cucked than ours is, since it isn't wall-to-wall lefty drivel.

That would take thousands of years, not the near future. Brazil has been a multicultural racemixing society for 500 years and is still 45% white and ruled by a white elite. And they don't have nationalism, heritage or racial identity like the UK. The West is heading for large scale social unrest that will put an end to the process indefinitely.

> tfw from one of those towns
> Talk to uni mates about what is happening.. dismiss it as being racist / everyone in X town is just reading the wrong newspapers bro :))))
> I ask "Will you ever move to X town given you like multiculturalism so much?"

"lol no its a shithole m8"

what is this? is calling someone a racist now a modern form of class snobbery or something?

Is DM really mainstream?

It's the UK's biggest online news media and the second biggest print newspaper. Biggest readership of any text media.

pressgazette.co.uk/abc-figures-national-press-sees-june-brexit-vote-boost-in-print-and-online/

I THINK YOU ARE CONFUSED. JEWS WILL RUN YOUR COUNTRY. JEWS WILL DRIVE THE ECONOMY. JAMAL IS ONLY THERE TO DO MANUAL WORK. I THINK YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WHITES ARE AS STUPID AS BLACKS AND MUSLIMS. YOU ARE ONLY TOLD TO THINK YOU ARE BETTER. THERE IS NO REAL PROOF THAT WHITES ARE BETTER THAN COMMON NEGRO, NO STUDIES AT ALL. BUT DO YOU KNOW WHO IS BETTER THAN WHITES OR BLACKS OR MUSLIMS. ITS US JEWS WE HAVE BEEN RUNNING YOUR COUNTRIES SINCE FALL OF THE ROME. SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT THAT WITHOUT WHITES WEST WILL FALL. IF WE WANTED IT, IT COULD FALL EAVEN WITH IT BEING 100% WHITE.

BRAZIL HAS BEEN RACEMIXING AND WHITES HAD CONSTANT OR RISING BIRTH RATES SO THEY COULD COMPETE WITH BLACKS. EUROPE IS IMPORTING ITS BLACKS AND IT HAS DECLINING WHITE BIRTH RATES. YOU CAN CHECK THE MATH YOUR SELF. BUT IF YOU ARE LAZY I WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER. BRITAIN WILL BE ~76% BLACK IN 30 YEARS

Also it was founded by a literal fascist. Before WW2, it was the only major pro-Mosley, pro-Hitler, anti-war newspaper.

>During the 1930s, he was known to be a supporter of Nazi Germany, purportedly having become convinced that the National Socialist Party would help restore the German monarchy. He cultivated contacts to promote British support for Germany.

>Lord Rothermere was a friend of Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, and directed the Mail's editorial stance towards them in the early 1930s. Rothermere's 1933 leader "Youth Triumphant" praised the new Nazi regime's accomplishments, and was subsequently used as propaganda by them.

>In the 1930s Rothermere used his newspapers to try to influence British politics, particularly reflecting his strong support of the appeasement of Nazi Germany, and his were the only major newspapers to advocate an alliance with Germany. For a time in 1934, the Rothermere papers championed the British Union of Fascists (BUF), and were again the only major papers to do so. In January 1934 Rothermere wrote a Daily Mail editorial entitled "Hurrah for the Blackshirts", praising Oswald Mosley for his "sound, commonsense, Conservative doctrine"., and pointing out that: "Young men may join the British Union of Fascists by writing to the Headquarters, King's Road, Chelsea, London, S.W."

>Rothermere visited and corresponded with Hitler. On 1 October 1938, Rothermere sent Hitler a telegram in support of Germany's invasion of the Sudetenland, and expressing the hope that 'Adolf the Great' would become a popular figure in Britain. Rothermere wrote to Adolf Hitler in 1939 congratulating him for the annexation of Czechoslovakia, and encouraging him to invade Romania. He described Hitler's work as "great and superhuman"

>The paper nonetheless continued to oppose the arrival of Jewish refugees escaping Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Harmsworth,_1st_Viscount_Rothermere

You're living in a fantasy world mate.

Jews will be the first to go.

>The vanishing American Jew

>Jews 'could die out by next century'

AND WHY IS THAT?
YOU CAN DENY THE EVIDENCE ALL YOU WANT BUT BRITAIN WILL FALL BEFORE THIS CENTURY IS OVER, THIS CAN BE SAID FOR ALL THE EUROPE

They are already leaving.

>Descendants of Jewish refugees seek German citizenship after Brexit vote
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/30/uk-descendants-of-jewish-refugees-seek-german-citizenship-after-brexit-vote

They've lost. All the Rothschilds and all the Goldman Sachs couldn't stop us taking our country back.

>I thought voting Brexit would protect Jewish people. How wrong could I have been?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/i-thought-voting-brexit-would-protect-jewish-people-how-wrong-co/

>Brexit: Peter (((Mandelson))) has described today's upheavals as "the worst day in post war British history"
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worst-day-post-war-british-8271905

>Soros: ‘Brexit’ Vote Must Be Overturned Or the European Union Is ‘Doomed’
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/28/soros-brexit-overturned/

>Brexit and the Jews: Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/

>Bilderberg Elites: Stop Trump, Boost Hillary; Stop Brexit, Boost Migration
thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/23440-bilderberg-elites-stop-trump-boost-hillary-stop-brexit-boost-migration

MOST OF THE JEWS ARE LIKE WHITES AND THEY SHOULD DIE. WHEN I SAY JEWS I MEAN RICH JEWS. JEWS THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR

See
Once the jews' power fails, and it already is, not just in politics, but in media too thanks to the internet, it will be over.

Looking forward to the next race riots, where do you think they will occur? I think:

>Burnley
>Blackburn
>Bradford
>Rotherham
>Luton

K
K
K

Rich jews are the biggest racemixers of all. And at the end of the day, money can only do so much. They need Labour politicians. And Labour is dead in this country forever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

WHEN THERE IS SHIT TO COME RICH WILL BE FIRST TO LEAVE. WHEN THINGS COME DOWN YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS JEWS WILL BE FIRS TO RETURN. SAME THING HAPPENED BEFORE RISE OF THE SOVIET RUSSIA

Jews are dead in the West. It's already over. Hoisted by their own petard.

>The vanishing American Jew

>Jews 'could die out by next century'

JUST YOU THINK THAT. JEWS POWER HASNT FALLEN SINCE ROMAN EMPIRE, AND YOU THINK IT WILL FALL NOW. NOW WHEN THEY ARE RUNNING MOST CENTRAL BANKS AND GOVERMENTS. THATS SOME NICE DELUSION

YES THEY ARE GOING FORM THE WEST. THERE IS NOW GREAT POSIBILITY FOR RACE WAR. WHEN WHITES BECOME A MINORITY THEY WILL RETURN.

>living in ghettos
>persecuted, expelled, pogromed for 2,000 years
>power
Shoo shoo smelly jew. No one's interested in your fantasies.