I want new episodes of this show so we can discuss it again...

I want new episodes of this show so we can discuss it again. I hate that this show only had 52 episodes and they get boring after a while. I want new content. New content=great discussion. Why wont CN bring it back?

They have to bring it back.

The Ingrid Adam dynamic was inconclusive

never forget

Miss me Sup Forums?

I gave you early Adult Swim, the Cartoon Network City bumpers, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Justice League, Code Lyoko, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Genndy Clone Wars, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Hi Hi puffy amiyumi, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, 2005 Ben 10, and Class of 3000.

>This is considered a decent cartoon these days

Either animation got far worse than what even the most somber nay-sayers anticipated, or Sup Forums's tastes have degraded so badly that even an unfunny shtishow that overstayed its welcome can be considered "good enough".

Yes

Someone should've forwarded Adam a copy of the Harkness test so he could stop being a faggot and nail that fucking giraffe.

like seriously

What diseases do I have to worry about?

You were awesome

>ONLY had 52 episodes

fuck off you ungrateful cunt, thats at least twice what many better shows have received

/trash/

But those episodes get tiring after a while, I want more new episodes. That way, the show can remain fresh with new content. Look at SpongeBob and Family Guy, they have new content and they are great

they are certainly not great, Family Guy and SpongeBob are awful

The horny giraffe girl was the only thing worth discussing in this show and you know it.

>>Look at SpongeBob and Family Guy, they have new content and they are great

oh nevermind

sorry didnt realize what kind of thread i was in

Let me suck your dick.

It was funny sometimes

But yeah horny giraffe girl

Adam was so cute in his underwear

/out/

are u kidding?
the whole show was kinda creepy.