Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/207464725
youtube.com/watch?v=yGd764YU9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=-MjcTmsFy3s
youtube.com/watch?v=QPFouuDqh_8
youtu.be/Wz2IFuUjma8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iX76l7ZsZ_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nelvana's pre Care Bears era. Rock & Rule is somewhat of a cult film but the stuff that came before is hard to find these days.

The Plague Dogs
One of the most meloncholy animated films I've ever watched.

>wants to talk about good things
>uses "kino"

Pic related is incredibly good, has some really beautiful visuals despite being low budget CGI.
Also, the German dub of Igor. It played it completly straight, every bit of comedy which could have been dropped throught the dub has been dropped which pretty much fixed every flaw. The French dub is also supposed to be incredible.

I wouldn't call Long Way North unknown. It was really well recieved at Annecy the other year.

The Tale of the Fox (1937)
Heaven and Earth Magic (1962)
Allegro Non Troppo (1976)
The King and the Mockingbird (1980)
Son of the White Mare (1981)
Chronopolis (1982)
The Pied Piper (1986)
Gandahar (1987)
Kirikou and the Sorceress (1998)
The Illusionist (2010)
Surviving Life (Theory and Practice) (2010)
The Congress (2013)

The Tragedy of Man

>Animation
>Posts a book

They are coming out with a new film called Calamity : A Childhood of Martha Jane Cannary

I'm excited to see what comes of it. The shots so far look pretty good.

vimeo.com/207464725

A lot of films that got lauded at Annecy went virtually unknown by the general public.

Pic related, a semi-autistic masterpiece made by like 3 Korean dudes on their home computers.

Same with this. It's a Ghibli tier movie, but I don't think I've ever seen it in stores anywhere except France.

Speaking of Korean stuff, Wonderful Days/Sky Blue is a pretty mediocre movie, but the ending is absolute kino.

Fuckin' goof. It DID get animated.
youtube.com/watch?v=yGd764YU9yc

Not sure what kind of sick BASTARD posts like this, but I'm dying of dehydration. I NEED SAUCE

kuky se vraci- digitally enhanced puppetry from czech republic, very ghibli-esque
the moon man (der monde man)- french animated german film
day of the crows (jour de corneilles)- french film, good animation but average story
princess- film from denmark, animation with live action flashbacks. made in 2006 if that helps search for more info

also i really need to recommend $9.99 since it's from my country. australian claymation film. if you liked mary and max give it a go. but i havent made any webms of it i can post here but heres the intro scene

Downloaded it some time ago. Is it worth watching?

youtube.com/watch?v=-MjcTmsFy3s

youtube.com/watch?v=QPFouuDqh_8

I wish this could get finished someday.

From the thumbnail, it looked like dog is raping a man

So Chucky & Tommy grew up huh?

For fucks sake, would someone, anyone, just post a mega with english subs of this at some point?

It was good. Probably not going to change your life.

I'm sorry this is kinda off topic, but do any of you know the name of an animated french music video with a cute watercolor asthetic that gets surprisingly gory and might be about global warming or something?

youtu.be/Wz2IFuUjma8
I got you covered

Looks like it's trying to copy Bakshi

The animation is kind of crap, but I admire the movie's ballsiness. I wish they made more violent action cartoons.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iX76l7ZsZ_A