Work on your art/donut steel thread

post your drawings and OCs, ya nerds

Other urls found in this thread:

dabbledoodles.tumblr.com/
elenamanetta.tumblr.com!
youtube.com/channel/UCy7qarPxU5alrFV26JZYMXw
youtube.com/watch?v=bHOFn-bDW1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inktuber is soon to come, and I may end up drawing this year's.

I want to participate as well, I'm just having trouble finding some good pens or markers to use, and I don't have a scanner or a good camera to even post my traditional art online.

Just grab some BIC pens and some copy paper. Its about the process of creation, not the final product.

>3 replies
>thread on page 9
Do these threads ever go over bump limit?

Been going to clown-town as of late.

In this world, apparently normal Devil fashion strongly resembles what humans think of as "clowns." Clowns more than likely picked up their style from Devils.

Her name's Olive.

just practicing

These are good shit user. Got a page where you publish your stuff?

That's Dabble, surprised duder lurks here. dabbledoodles.tumblr.com/

Something I drew up for Day of the Dead. Gonna do shirts.

I wanna dick a clown.
I want her to feel up my dick and go honk

working on an OC called Pixxxie

"skin" is basically monitors so she lights up her features, but i can't decide on a color scheme and how the features should display

Oh, now that I look at his tumblr, I've seen Dabble's art before. Didn't know him by name though.

Hows this look, Bats?

Does she resemble your Auntie Mo?

Cool
My favorite part was the boy on top

Sup Forums's where I got my start as Dabble!

Do you like red hoods, Bruce?

(The lantern light here hasn't been edited) Thanks, the idea has been floating around my head and I finally had a reason to flesh out the idea

Awesome, man, I didn't know that. Keep up the great work! Also maybe draw Phantasma from Ghoul School for October. Just maybe.

Here's a stump, Batman. With fungus. And weeds.

Loving the little explorer-esque look to his wardrobe, and I find the floating skull concept to be additional intriguing. I should give that one a go in the future.

Also some weird faces I drew during class a couple days ago.

I'm a fan of bad teeth and big gums.

Isn't this one of those japanese robot figurines?

Pretty good monster designs. It remind me of something from a German children folktale art.

Good comparison! Slavic mythology/Paganism is a good influence on my work. I'm even planning to draw a 14-paged comic about Perchta/Perchten later this year.

Many thanks, friend!

Last one made it past 100 posts but died after some guy came in and acted like a d/ic/k towards everyone

>>Dabbles is now getting the recognition they deserve on tumblr

All according to plan. Their art is so appealing to the eyes. I love whenever they post.

First stop, dabbles. Next stop is the wonderful user that does the drawings of others OC's. I follow them on tumblr but can't for the life of me; remember their name.

The one with the superhero and cynical looking guy. I swear, they have amazing potential. It's so professional looking. I want them to succeed!

That's elenamanetta.tumblr.com!

I think they do a fair bit of professional work, actually

hawt, I tell you what

honestly based it mostly off Haydee, but if there is another design similar to it somewhere i'm willing to change her up a bit

i love that dabble got a huge following as well. he makes good stuff. need more reese though (plz dabble)

and i think i know who you're talking about with the other artist. the superhero is a big blond buff dude and the other guy is lanky and tired looking? but fuck me if i can't remember their name either... i'll dig through my tumblr and find them

well shit, has saved the day

ty user

It's pretty much literally Drossel, dude.

Well that sucks. Hopefully doesn't repeat itself.

These are a bit old, but no harm in sharing.

A Baphomet fella.

I'm a fan of red hoods, especially ones with simple, cute expressions. But alas, I am no Batman.

And some allegorical edge in relation to the shown character.

well now i'm more frustrated that i had the audacity to forget Drossel for a bit

this isn't a serious character or anything so i don't mind some similarities. she's just going to be a banner mascot for a lewd blog afterall. i'm open to suggestions for some changes though if you guys have any

What probably happened is that you subconsciously drew something Drossel-like because it's an aesthetically pleasing design you didn't realize you remembered. It happens a lot.

Honestly just change a few of the iconic elements of the silhouette and you should at least be able to get away with it.

Here's some edgy punk monster girl I drew yesterday.

crap, let me rotate that better.

>All week all I've been doing is drawing shitty on purpose for Sup Forums
That can't be good for my improvement.

make a non-shitty-on-purpose remake of this drawing just so you the adverse effects of devolving your artstyle dont stick.

Sup Sup Forums. I'm trying to come up with a design for a mashup between Hulk and Doomsday don't ask why and I decided to achieve at least a couple of things
>make it a decent/cool/menacing/edgy enough design
>make apparent enough the fact that it's a mashup between Hulk and Doomsdaty/incorporate their respective designs together effectively into this new thing
Can you guys tell me how I'm doing here? I need honest opinions, even if it's just a simple "it's garbage" or "it's aight".

pls gib reply
PLS

Some distant future shit about a guy who can't feel pain.

youtube.com/channel/UCy7qarPxU5alrFV26JZYMXw

Not my art but my design. (Art was by Waboars on Instagram)

Did a quick sketch of my oc named Victor.

thought it was a doomsday hulk just from the picture before reading your description, so i'd say you did a fine job

workin' on a delivery for someone in the draw thread

>those lights
never thought of using them like that, pretty hot, in a weird way (the good kind of weird).

The face kind of reminds me of the armored titant from AoT mashed with doomsday. Adding some armor like skin would kick it up a notch

her left arm that's pointing to us could use a little work. foreshortening is a bitch and a half, so be sure to look up some references to get it looking right. adding some line weight to it would help a bit, too.

oh and the mic is looking a bit too thin. try making that a bit thicker.

nitpicking aside, i like your style and can't wait to see your future stuff

thanks for the advice, user. perspective is hands down one of my biggest weaknesses, so I definitely need to practice that a lot more

I don't think I've shared Maya in these threads. And it's almost October.

This is the sixth episode of my [adultswim] inspired webseries. Watch over weed and doritos

youtube.com/watch?v=bHOFn-bDW1A

My unnamed loli oc. I need to come up with a name for her

How do you like Pania, Yev-san?

HMmmmmm, perhaps

I love this coloring technique.

Durr.

That's a really cute Squirrel Girl, user

Thanks it only just occurred to me forgot to resize the picture. Lol

Coloring isn't my strong suit.

Drawing forbidden magic artifacts and rituals

I seen you draw this mad scientist mother fucked alot and I got to ask about him. Because I love mad scientist arch types.

Some MvC:I fanart, Capt. Marvel doing some kind of choke-slam on Chun-li in the foreground and Morrigan Soul Fist-ing at another character, that I haven’t chosen yet, in the background. The choke-slam looks a lot more like just choking right now.

This is fucking rad my dude. Got a page?

This is the first time I tried a digital painting. Normally only do vector or cartoonish style.

kadokechi tumblr com, it barely gets updated though.
This is pretty nice for a first try, good stuff.

dude this looks great real dynamic shit man
I made this yesterday boiiii, also this thread will die after my post I can bet im cursed guys

It always so neat when someone notices I post regularly.

He's more of a moody scientist than a mad scientist. a doctor who uses a combination of 19th century medicine and occult ritual to cure supernatural diseases while also fending off his own illness with charms and drugs.

He's also a homunculus
And a 30 year old wizard
His name is Frauke West

A robot

I like this a lot, nice sawtooth shading, wicked motion too.
Wicked. What said. I like "non-trad" (I mean, that generic Wanga look that a lot of drawfriends seem to favour, however "technically able" they are--no disrespect to anyone, just expressing my taste, please, no hate!) drawing styles and yours has that palpable weirdness that I really dig. and are pretty cool too, much prefer the former though if I'm honest.
What said, also some of the folds especially on the left led look a bit funky. Otherwise I quite like your style.
Nice to see someone using trad media. Not that I have a hateboner for digital art. Also lovely watercolour (oh no, it's marker, my mistake) work.
Even though I really dislike your style, you got some serious chops, anatomy-wise. So, respect for making me like something that I usually wouldn't like.

Really nice stuff, user.

Cool work, very dynamic.

Anyone doing Drawlloween this year?

bump

Testing out colors and some other details. I feel like i'm getting sloppier, but i haven't drawn in a while anyways.

I'm doing inktober again this year. Never heard of Drawlloween. Looks fun.

Never been in these drawthreads, but I'll dump some of my art. I just wish I had more time to draw

Well fuck, it flipped the art. Oh well, sorry guys. Dumpin moar

Goddamnit. Oh well. Got some more

Gonna dump moar, dunno why shit keeps getting flipped horizontal tho

Moar pen n' pape

That's a really cool idea.
I personally like the far left design wise. But I like the colour scheme of the middle one

Looks like the Armoured Titan from AoT. See what it looks like with black hair instead. Maybe have the Hulks' regular mouth instead of Doomsdays'. It looks pretty cool

I'm never sure where to even find the time to work on these.

Either that or inktober

I went back towards an anime art style. But I've been drawing my OCs a lot lately. It's actually been fun

I actually quite enjoy making these weird head with human body thing

yeah, I plan on doing this instead of inktober

that's some pretty cool stuff, user.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums rotates photos that you post from your phone for some reason. it's happened to me before.

I tried and don't know how I feel about this. You guys tell me where the balance lays now.

Reminds me of Sinix, it looks like you're a fan of his blending as well (that being said you still need to learn how to use it correctly). Is this Photoshop? how do you achieve the effect of that one brush he uses from Corel Painter?

And this is why I'm not a character designer. My ideas are shit

well now it's leaning more hulk-like. the other was more doomsday. i guess it depends more on what you're aiming for. if you want menacing, then go with more doomsday and dehumanize the face a bit more. more approachable, make it more human-like with a more hulk face.

>Spend month agonizing over my lack of improvement
>Scathing jealousy of better artists
>One day say "Fuck it, I'm just going to change my style completely and do what they do"
>Literally try copying how other people draw
>Somehow I'm able to do it, and in a way that isn't obvious
>Start picking apart other people's art and adding to how I draw

My artwork seriously went up two levels of quality. I think I've been stubborn about my own "style" and realized taking more direct inspiration from others was the step I needed. Is this normal?