Hahahaha!

Hahahaha!

Even NYT is reporting on it too.

expecting blacks to take off work....er uh never mind.

Obama waz a KINGZ.
Hillary isn't.

Felons can't vote.

Niggers gonna nig

Intimidation and Supression. Trump will immediately regret this. Mock my words

Depends on the state

FUCKING HEEL!!!!

WHY WONT THEY FUCKING HEEL?!

The GOP is already under a consent decree to not monitor polling places, Trump has caused the Democrats to already sue the GOP over violating it with the crap he has been spewing

Yep. That's what happens when Republicans cheat in the south. It's called voter suppression.

She hasn't been pushing gibs or black lives matter, just "I'm not trump." Problem is he's been pushing the "Defend the working class" thing so blacks who research it become more pro trump.

Jesus fuck, clear your notifications and charge your phone

Lmao

Democrats cant handle the fact that nobody cares about voting for Hillary

Sad

>People actually thought niggers would turn out for Hillary like they did for Obongo
Top kek

I left the charger on your mum's nightstand.

Oh lookie, black man gets all the votes.

Whitey on the ballot and no one shows

Good thing oppressed classes cant be racist

I don't understand how they could have expected differently.

They're comparing FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT to any other election of a white person, first of all. Voter turnout will be lower. Any idiot can see that, right?

Secondly and more subtly, black social values are more conservative than white social values in this respect. Who thought black men would come out in force to vote for a woman? I mean honestly, who?

The Democrats have spend decades convincing all the minorities that they have to have group think and all do that same thing, i.e. vote for them. The media is in bed with the DNC, ergo Jim Crow jumps into the booth for the HRC

Yeah no.

Fuck, we forgot: black people are racist as hell

This is because all niggers live in the south and we don't let them vote here.

Shes banking on the women vote.

Bring those niggers TO HEEL! It's MY TURN!

how do men not get offended by this? if you go to the typical bernie supporter who might be siding with hilary just because he said to... they normally don't enjoy being full-cuck-sjw. they actually want women to be equal, not superior. which is why you have subreddits about mensrights and youtubers talking about the hypocrisy that women spew out their gobs

A real nigga would never vote for a bitch.

Philadelphia transit is on sytkme, for who knows how long. Since blacks most likely use public transit more, jt will be harder for blacks to get to voting ares. combined with low turnout I wonder if this could effect PA.

Just speculation though.

Strike*

American NiGgAz are the base, core of the Democuck party.

If blacks do no not show up to vote - SHitler is "done".