Really makes you think

really makes you think

The land of cognitive dissonance; lying to yourself. Enshrined in moral relativism. A society that embraces moral relativism WILL NEVER BE FREE.

Veganism = Morality, and respect for our fellow earthlings. Its acknowledgement of our inter-connectivity.

No it doesn't

I don't love all animals, so can I kill the ones I don't love?

pretty fucked you vegan fucks are happy to claim you love living things yet destroy plants some of the most interconnected beings on this planet and not only that they provide us with fresh air.

No matter how intelligent or emotionally complex pigs are, they make shitty companions

Dogs taste bad

What's so hard to understand?

Who could love all animals? I only love a handfull humans. By animals does OP mean mammals, or also fish and insects?

I dont care about anyone or anything's life. I am truly free.

really makes you think

I do. One's a companion, the other's a tasty meal. Who doesn't love animals? Vegans. That's who. Can only love the outside of an animal but not the inside. Hateful bunch if you ask me.

I hope that nice lady gives the doggie a little bit of pork or one of the pork bones

Both statements are wrong.

>cognitive dissonance
>creatures below human
Respecting a lesser creature is like kissing a hooker. Pointless.
Also both of those animals in the OP were bred by man for their respective roles. Their feral ancestors look nothing like that. I love dog's ability for companionship, I love pig's delicious ass. I love animals.
Pigs are smarter, though, I wouldn't mind having one over a dog.

>they make shitty companions
How old are you?

So from that logic, should we all refrain from respecting mongoloids, forrest gump, and you?

That's your opinion. I think pigs don't make for good pets, and I think dog tastes bad.

Given that OP's post is a thing, I'd wager western civilization agrees with me.

Low quality bait

can you post 3 more images like this

Google preparing dog meat

I love dogs as pets and pigs as food. What's the problem?

>muh feelings
>no facts

>opinion

you mean

Yeah but I mean I love my mom and my gf, but it's not like I love my mom LIKE my gf.

>Every life is sacred.
>Abort that babby!

hmmm

really activates your almonds

dog tastes alright actually

rip

Not really. Dogs were bred and specialized to be companions, they share some of our face reading skills even, don't have much meat on them, and are predators which makes for not efficient meat production.
Pigs meanwhile are made to be eaten, they got a ton of meat, don't fight much, and don't have a face humans easily sympathize with. People bred them for food, so they didn't exactly prize companionship traits but they weren't exactly looking to get rid of them. After all if your meat is friendly it'll be a lot easier to grow it.

Ditto for chickens, which are actually pretty fucking cool pets. Not smart at all, but they are interesting to watch once they got a pecking order established. Hell they're probably the closest to companions animals we use for food regularly. Barring horses.

Basically this person loves animals they were made to be loved, and eats animals that were meant to be eaten. Don't shit on generations of your ancestor's work you piece of shit. We are god damn humans, stop trying to live in harmony with the planet and make it your bitch.

hmu when the dog can offer more meat and parts to eat in comparison to the pig.

In the meantime, I'll continue getting almost 95% of sell-able meat from the pig. Nothing can beat head cheese

If pigs come upon a dead human they will eat him. Some animals eat other animals to survive. There's absolutely nothing wrong with eating meat. You will NEVER be as happy or as healthy eating a vegan diet as you would be eating an omnivorous diet like humans evolved to do, and you're not doing the cute little piggies any favors by not eating them because they don't give a shit about morality, no matter how intelligent they may be.

>ok.jpeg

oh

god damn aliens reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What animals we do eat is totally arbitrary

>all people are equal!
>all animals are equal!

This thread is all kinds of spooky right now.

thx mods

This is a moved thread, probably from Sup Forums.

Who the fuck moved this thread to Sup Forums?

Fucking mods kill yourself you retarded shitbrains.

Some animals are more equal than others

>caring about mammals

How does post number works in these things then?

look at it, dumbass.

they're all generated at the instant of the move.

Killing isn't inherently evil. Killing other species for food is part of our nature. So is domesticating them and having affection for them. Nature determines morality. There is no contradiction.

Dogs were bred as companion animals for thousands of years and evolved to the point that they pay attention to facial features in humans that don't even exist in other dogs
There's really nothing more subhuman than betraying that bond

Those look a bit like pitbulls in that state. If they are i would say good riddance

makes me think about bacon

mmmmmm bacon

I love being around/interacting with them AND eating them. I love them twice as much!

>I am too dumb to understand biomagnification.
Not really. We generally don't eat carnivores cause biologically it's bad for us.
>Turn practical carnivores (cats/dogs ) into companions/ pets
>Turn practical herbivores (cows, pigs, chickens, goats, etc.) Into food.

makes me think that when you let population run away with itself and have to feed a billion people just about anything is on the menu
one day it will be people
grain fed tofu fattened people

ayyy lmao

>come into thread
>every flag is question mark
Id eat the fuck out of a dog if i had to

Verily yonder tapestry maketh me cogitate

>Barring horses.

And horse meat IS delicious.

I love some animals. This argument is just semantics.

Good mods keep moving more threads here. We need as many posts as possible to reach 100000000.

Fucking subtle but you're still a nigger.

Pigs aren't animals, they are subanimals.

Which board was this from and why was it moved here?

My body is not an animal cemetery.

I would eat dog but pork is just so much better

Pigs are cooler then dogs and I eat them

some animals are more equal than others

>turns grey matter into batter

Why move and not just delete? It's obviously just shitposting.

No. But gib me sum bacon plox.

>implying animals are vegans

Fucking wow. Watch a fox play with a rabbit's head and you'll see how moral animals are.

You're as retarded as people welcoming refugees because otherwise it would be racist, when those refugees are all RACIST AS FUCK.

Really makes me hungry!!!!!!!!!

Yes. About bacon.

I don't think you know what moral relativism actually means.

naruto, kek.

I don't know about you all but nature gave me bifocal vision and sharp teeth like most other predators. Then to top it off, nature turned us into a mobile platform for ranged attacks and an advanced targeting computer. Pretty sure all of that isn't for hunting soybeans

Yep a pig is tasty but OP is full of shit

>one day it will be people
>one day

I would totally eat a dog or a pig.

why are there so many unknown flags

Illegal immigrants.

No, not really.

>he thinks the fetus soup is real

>The land of cognitive dissonance; lying to yourself.
Industrial farming kills fuck tone of animals in process. If you don't grow your own food and talk about "moral relativism" you are full of shit.

>he never ate human

pigs are domesticated farm animals

hiroshimoot hasn't made a flag for leddit yet

The thing that bothers me most about radical Veganism is its total ignorance and disrespect for Native people worldwide.The Native American tribes certainly LOVED the buffalo ,deer and other prey animals.They have an ancient ,well balanced relationship to these animals.
Vegans are also incredibly ignorant about the beneficial relationship between animals such as wolves and grazers such as deer.The wolf prunes out the geneticly inferior animals and eliminates sick prey before they can spread illness.
How disrespectable PETA is to animals is shown in their "animal rescue shelters".PETA has operated shelters where well meaning folks bring in unwanted dogs,figuring PETA being such animal lovers will find them a good home.But no ,PETA KILLS the vast majority because "Predators are cruel "
For the same stupid reason they spend huge bucks trying to stop Wolf reintroductions and also PETA has demanded that the Gov, kill all the wolves because they eat little bunnies...These maniacs have no respect for nature.Or for Ancient relationships between people and animals.

Not really, I would eat dog as long as it was killed humanely.

My problem with China and Korea doing it is that they beat and skin the cunts.

This isn't politics you stupid fucking janitors.. Christ almighty

I suppose you're quite happy with yourself.

Different creatures have different uses. Of course we treat them differently based on their species.

A horse is far more useful to me to keep around without eating it in the era before the internal combustion era than a fucking goat is.

why the fuck would they move this to Sup Forums

I love dogs

I love pigs too, but I love pigs to eat, specifically

I love animals too.

I love breeding animals to serve as my companions and to protect my family.

I also love breeding animals to serve as my dinner, while also granting them the same protection for my family up until the day comes in which they're to be executed.

The fetus soup is real dumbass.My cousin is married to a Chinese woman whose older sister works in an abortion clinic.The clinic workers divvy up the aborted fetuses at the end of each day.
Some are eaten by the workers ,most of
his sister inlaws co workers eat fetus.She sells her share for pretty good money.They are believed to be really good for the elderly and are fed to children in the belief that they will give them strength.His wifes sister said not a single fetus is thrown away in any Chinese clinic.Thats thousands eaten each day.

Inb4 a moved post gets the gets

Threads like this are even routinely deleted by mods..

That pictures really changed my mind, I'm gonna start eating dogs now